Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anti-Demon Agency

Anti-Demon Agency.

a part of “Anti-Demon Agency”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Special humans gifted with the power to make weapons join an agency designed to eliminate the demon race for their crimes against the world. (No more applications)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anti-Demon Agency”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Anti-Demon Agency.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm

True.
Kieran's an obedient little goody-two-shoes though, so yeah. o u o
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm

lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 am

Posting in the morning. For now, Good night all!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Double post: Cookies!? I want Cookies!

And nope, Naverine is having more past problems! She can't actually stand being silent and thinking about nothing, who knew?

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 pm

@Shadows: Did you have any specific plans with Naverine? Because I thought about a way to [maybe] get Jayze out of his slump. Him being angsty is annoying (and out of his character xD).

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

No, no real plans at the moment. Why?

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Oh, no big thing. I was just gonna have Jayze storm back in and drag Naverine out of the training area with him, back into the hall. Then he'd rant for a bit, calm down almost immediately, go back to "normal," and make her meditate with him. Not make her, make her. But, he'd order her and hope for the best (and for her not to punch him in the gut). That sound okay with you? If it does, I'll post whenever I get the chance. Probably tonight, since I'm being dragged out again...after being out all day at Animal Kingdom...we're going back now that dinner's over. *dying a slow painful burning death* X_x

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Haha, sounds fine. She can't meditate anyhow. And if you don't want to go, just tell them. Or are you literally being forced? xD

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 pm

I was literately being forced. It wasn't so bad the second time, though, I guess. We only did three things before the park closed. Thankfully. Tomorrow, we're going to yet another park. The fourth one this week in a row. *still slowly dying* Anyway, I'll get right on that post now that I'm back! ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Huh what? *Been playing Warcraft III* Oh right, I'll be waiting. *Waves absently*

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 am

Double post again.... Sorry.

Anyways! Posted up, and modified Naverine History further to contain details found within posts!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am

Pfff
Should I let Kieran have a mental breakdown and sit outside or let him find his soul....

Hmmmmm, choiceschoiceschoices...

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 am

I vote finding his soul! That way we can move on a little more. (Not to mention, Jayze and Naverine would of both lost the little competition of theirs xD). But do whatever you want with Kieran.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 pm

I vote find soul, mostly because I don't see Kieran having a mental breakdown lol.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

LOL, I could see it happening.

But yeah, okay. I'd probably have him walk out randomly, after finding his soul.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:47 am

Specs, I think Naverine and Jayze are losing...xD

Wait no, only the last person is the loser. Hmmm..

@Warden: It would be funny to see him have a mental breakdown. Even more so since he seems to be one of the level headed ones..

@Jade: Do I have to tackle you in order to keep ya here? I can bring flesh cookies next time! That will keep you around haha..

And so I realized, Naverine's personality can alter when it comes to a challenge

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Knock knock?

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

If nobody responds by tomorrow (namely, our GM Jade) then I'm dropping out. :/

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:00 pm

To be fair it's you and Jade that need to post. Besides, aren't ya in another RP with Jade? Give em a poke.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:54 pm

I was kinda hoping one of you two would post, heh.. ; u ;

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!