Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Eater's Mark

Death Eater's Mark

a part of “Death Eater's Mark”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

Wizards and witches alike know the of trials of Harry Potter, and now they must face the growing evil that threatens to undo everything he had done. (1 male spot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Eater's Mark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Death Eater's Mark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Can we just not use Male 2? We can just fill him in when he comes! Besides if someone already reserved it I'm sure they'll be along soon.
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Nagato: FAIL sorry -__- It slipped my mind. I'm working on like 6 things at once and I'm making a bunch of mistakes.... sorry... *headdesk*

and RPGLover did reserve Male 2? Hm. I guess I didn't see that o.o

gee I'm making a lot of mistakes.

I don't really think we should start without a Male 2. I'll send RPGLover a PM to see where the character is.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Ok cool! Hope we aren't being a pain estelas, I think most of are just REALLY excited :D!

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:35 pm

No problem :P

But it's cool with me if Male 2 ain't around yet at the start of the RP. s'long as they ain't...you know, gone for a long time. I don't mind RPing while waiting for someone to take that spot, and if RPGLover does plan on creating a character, shouldn't be long until then anyway.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 pm

@CharlesWinchester: No no, it's all good xD I suppose I'm no good at being GM. Actually, I usually hate being mean or asking people for changes... I get reaaaaaally self-conscious. ANYWHO you guys are all good. I'm excited as well lols

@Nagato: Alrighty. I sent RPGLover a PM so hopefully we'll be seing a Male 2.

In the mean time, if you guys want to start then feel free. Lets just say we're all taking our seats on the train to get to Hogwarts. I don't care if you're posts are short, but lets just try to put as much effort into them as humanly possible (jk, just make them good :P)

EDIT: RPGLover does not want the character, so Male 2 is OPEN!

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Estralas your a great GM! I don't like to be the first to post.... It makes me feel awkward..... I love how I try to get this thing started and then wont start it! lol

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Hmmm..... I might have a friend who may want to join. I don't know how soon I can get him here though. Worst comes to worst I'm sure someone else will come along.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Seems we'll have to wait for a Male 2, then :v

But in the meantime, I am posting :P

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Estralas your a great GM! I don't like to be the first to post.... It makes me feel awkward..... I love how I try to get this thing started and then wont start it! lol

AWWW That's the first time anyone has ever said thattttt :D most of the time people wonder why I'm so carefree... meh... I think it's more fun that way!

@Nagato: Yeahhhh sorrrryyy D: I'll do my best to search for people to join. ANYWHO I can't wait to see your post.

As of right now I'm not in a good spot to sit down and write a good post. BUT I will try to get one up tomorrow morning ^^

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 pm

A crappy sort of post is up. Please excuse the abysmal quality, I definitely will be posting a lot better as the RP progresses XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 pm

AWWW That's the first time anyone has ever said thattttt :D most of the time people wonder why I'm so carefree... meh... I think it's more fun that way!

I Actually think its way better when GM's arnt always Hastling you about little things so Your great at it.
Every one has a purpose, Good or Evil,
Right
or Wrong, We all belong...

Trapt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 pm

I conquer with you Trapt. I once knew a GM who would actually say "So and So's post is ignored until he changes it" and if you posted off of the ignored post YOUR post would be ignored. It was a REALLY annoying RP

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 pm

@Trapt: Thankss :D

@Nagato: Suddenly my writing skills seem feeble o.o You're an epic writer.

@CharlesWhinchester: What a fail person -__- I would slap-a-bitch if that happened to me.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:22 pm

@Charles: Seriously? That musta suckeddddd

Trapt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:25 pm

@Nagato: I feel ashamed of my roleplaying skills now. And this is only the first post.

Trapt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 pm

I...am greatly flattered 0_o I didn't think it was quite up to par, but I'm glad you all like it XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 am

My post is a pitiful insignificance next to the majesty of your essay. I bow to your superiority!

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 am

...okay, now I know you're being sarcastic :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:22 am

No Im being serious.... I used fancy words cause you were making me feel self conscious. :P

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:40 am

^Lols

OK I FINALLY got my post up. Sorry for the wait >_> It isn't all that good but I just woke up so don't blame meeee

estrelas
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!