Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contractors

Contractors

a part of “Contractors”, a fictional universe by Loxley.

This RP follows a group of elite mercenaries as they carry out various missions around the Milky Way in the 24th Century.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contractors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Contractors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Is the medic for Helix squad taken as I would like to take it. If someone else has tagged it I will play that squads infiltrator?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks for the medical information! I submitted my character. :)
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm

@Belynta, sorry, Reianna has already upped a character for that position, but infiltrator is fine. :D

@Reianna, your character is good, but I need you to include some form of past military experience besides the SRC, in a national military force. I made an exception for one character in regard to that, but I really want all characters to have a military past besides SG employment. Thanks. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Alright, folks. We have two characters that are awaiting approval and will be approved as soon as they've corrected a few things, and we have another possible character with Belynta. So, tomorrow, I'll kick off the roleplay, though there's still room for one more player. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Ah pants - please ignore my medical char as I submitted without checking the OOC. Duh! I will edit for Infiltrator. Should be up soon

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 pm

No problem. I'll just wait until you've updated it. :D

Also, everyone who is going to make changes to their characters before being approved, please let me know when you've made said changes, either here or by PM to me. Thanks. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Ok submitted correctly this time - hope its okay

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

It's excellent. Welcome aboard. :D

One thing, though it's a minor detail, but please include another weapon, besides the pistol, in her equipment. My suggestion would be the Milkor PDW. Being that they're going to a warzone, well, a pistol won't get you very far when your enemy runs around with assault rifles, and all that. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Done - I am not normally this dense. Honest! lol

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Haha, great, and great choice with the Manitoba, too. We need a force multiplier in Gamma Squad. Just don't fire it inside a building. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah, I was just thinking about that. I'll edit it right now.

Okay, how's that?

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Great! Welcome aboard! :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:05 pm

SO how much longer till we start? And could i maybe switch my weapon around. Milkor is secondary then i get the Manitoba as primary, so someone on Gamma has that grenade launcher?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Hmm, I'm going to have to say no to that, since we're aiming for realism, and she's a medic. Several of the squad members have the Chain rifle, which comes equipped with an underslung grenade launcher in the same calibre, anyway, so we have the grenades covered. :D

And we'll start tomorrow. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 am

So, just a question. How are we going to start the roleplay. I was thinking maybe the squad meet for the first time, like coming up to the leader, saying their with him and such.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 am

Actually, I'm thinking we'll start with them arriving to Base Camp Ozanga, on Guinam, where they'll be stationed for the next six months. They'll make themselves comfy, and then they'll be deployed on a mission, or something along those lines. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 am

Aaaand, the roleplay is now officially up and running! Welcome to Base Camp Ozanga, folks! :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 am

Oh, and in regard to the hovercopter that dropped them in Ozanga, that's what they will mostly use for deployment to the battlefield. I figure they look something like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R3Ez0MiKvPM/T ... design.jpg

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 pm

I have posted - sorry if its a little short but I always struggle a little on the first post. The rest will be better.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:20 pm

No problemo, it was fine. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!