Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Change

Change

a part of “Change”, a fictional universe by Apollymi.

We have had enough and we deserve so much more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Change"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

When are you choosing who can join?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I created a character. I really hope you like him because that was REALLY long to make, partially because of trying to find a pic...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Ill make a charry
Sometimes... I just like to dance... I don't care if its morning or night, for fun or for state. I just like to dance.

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Ill have her up sometime tomorrow ^_^

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 pm

I'll make a character and put it up tomorrow. Let you know if I won't.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:23 am

I made a charrie. It didn't take as long as I had expected but what took the longest was choosing an image. Figures. I submitted and I hope it pleases you. If there are a few problems with it and they need to be fixed then I wouldn't mind fixing them. I hope to roleplay with you. Arigatou!
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:46 am

Hey Apollymi, I'll draft up a character tomorrow. Just got back from the HP premier and I'm beat! Nice role play by the way. Unorthodox, as I expected.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:09 am

I made a character...

Now, I feel my masculinity is threatened because I made her...
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 am

Holy shit. I did not expect this many people over night >.<

Just a reminder, I'm only going to take 3 others and if I'm REALLY impressed by everyone since I didn't expect so many to join I may let 5 in. I'm going to wait another day or two and PM any one who can edit to give them a better chance to join.

@Jadebud: In a day or two but I'll PM everyone or simply post here when I am about to chose. If you don't make the cut the first time don't fret, if someone drops out you someone else could step in.

@Rose: It's all good take your time :)

@dawnfire: Ok, thanks for the heads up :D

@Lightning: I'm REALLY jealous of you at the moment. I wanted to go at midnight but that didn't happen >.<

@Talisman: Ha, i"m excited to read this now.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:59 am

Ok, so we are going to have one extra person. He's going to be the head hancho of the scientists and the main bad guy in this RP. I may kill him before he posts. But he's going to be the main bad guy. *Sigh* Maybe I should think this over >.<

Ok. I'm going to kill him.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Wow, THAT took a lot of thought. *sarcasm*

I think that, to make things interesting...you DON'T kill him.

Yet.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm thinking of cutting Rose's height to about half (six inches) but It's so darn small and I don't have a ruler anywhere close to compare! And heck if I know how much a six inch girl weighs... And I actually really don't know what color her hair actually is... I'm colorblind you see and her hair looks reddish. I think that was right...

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iosephos on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:10 pm

You can't kill me! I'm indispensable to the story! And if you say I'm not I will find a way to make myself indispensable! Muahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahah *cough* haha!
-=:The Imperatical Society:=-
"The Old King is Dead, Long Live the King"

Iosephos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Well, someone who is 6inches tall could fit in the palm of your hand. Some one that is a foot tall could TRY and stand on someones palm but not easy. And she'd be VERY light. As for Iosephos... yeah. You keep thinking that :p

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm

w00t, character up! Sorry it took so long; I slept in until 1:30 today by accident!

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

6 inches? I though that the charrie I made was small. 4 foot something but that's darn small. o.o

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:05 pm

lol, but that's pretty cool~

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 pm

You think it's small, up until the point she jabs someone in the throat with a toothpick. Then you'd be wishing you had a flyswatter. :P

I love Rose, even if the mere fact I created her threatens my masculinity.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:17 pm

In huge contrast, the character I made stands a bit upwards of 6'8 at full height 0_0

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!