Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crimson Guild

Crimson Guild

a part of “Crimson Guild”, a fictional universe by Apollymi.

Most of you know the Brothers Grimm story of ‘Little Red Cap’...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crimson Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crimson Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 pm

XD Warden, I know what you mean. I just said ten faces to let everyone fill in a "Face".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 pm

FFF I'm so excited. I'll get a post up as soon as I can /o/
Also, I was wondering if I was allowed another character?
Though, if I was, I don't know whether I should make a lycan or human :F

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Yes you can so long as you reach the minimum words per post with each character. I MAY make one myself but I'm going away for a little on the 27th with limited internet access. So just so everyone knows, I want you to keep this moving! And if not, when I get back I will continue to post. But I'll try damn hard to post once every two days.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Ohh, haha, okay.
By the way, how old would Devin be?
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 pm

A little older than Rachel. Approaching 30 or so.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:11 pm

I decided to totally make Devin, it's too good of an idea XP

We need more guys, this is weird having so many girls, I kinda regret making my character a girl now! DX I think you should make a guild member Ayde, or go the route I did and make a spy guild member! Also, did you want our current characters to know eachother or not?
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 pm

FFF Well, my new character will definitely be a guy, that's for sure, but I was just going to make him the "pack" leader of the same group of lycans that Meiya is in.
I imagine that both Meiya and my new character would know who your character is, just because she's so important and all, but I don't imagine Meiya would know your character personally.
However, my new character (his name is Caph btw) is older than Meiya and much more experienced, so perhaps he and Iphigenia could have a preexisting relationship?

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I have no aversion to such a thing. I love making plans -rubs hands maniacly-

I think I found th perfect picture for Devin, PERFECT. I shall have him finished late tonight simply because I am not actually on the computer right now, just on the phone.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Awesome |'D
Perhaps they're old friends, or had a previous romantic relationship?
I DUNNO OTL
What do you think?

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm

That one guy wrote: Also, did you want our current characters to know eachother or not?

Guild members know each other rather well since they fight together.

Pack members that is more up to you guys. I'm very flexible about the entire situation. Go ahead a plot away!

Ayde wrote:FFF Well, my new character will definitely be a guy, that's for sure, but I was just going to make him the "pack" leader of the same group of lycans that Meiya is in.

More Lycan's. I like it! I myself have decided to create another character but I don't have the slightest clue as to what I should make yet. >.<

Although I'm going to be pretty distracted tonight since Warehouse 13, Eureka and Alphas are on tonight :D Oh, and downloading Trueblood.

Don't judge. XP

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Alright, new character submitted /o/
Hopefully it's alright; let me know if there's anything that should be changed.
Also, my sister is totally joining this |D
And no worries and no judgement here c:

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Yaaay, more characters!

And I should probably go off and watch Alphas later too. o 3 o

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I just submitted a character :)
Hopefully I'll get to play with you guys soon!

If you're curious he's a lycan named Adrian, who had just been turned, like his wounds are still fresh. He suffers from repressed memories so he's literally wandering around the forest, wounded unaware about what happened. I'm hoping it'd allow for some interesting interaction between him and the guild and him and the lycans. (Whoever talks to him first, I'd imagine)

Just wanted to say hi!

BTW I'm Ayde's sister :)

singthesoul
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Both new characters are accepted. :D

@AsilverSnowleopard: The MINIMUM amount of words per post is 200. Not 125, not 135. 200 and I would love to see more than that. I stated in my rules, if you cannot reach 200, don't join. If you look at the others who posted they are well written and well structured and they flow smoothly. You need to edit your posts please. I PMed you but you did not reply.

Not trying to be a bitch, but I made rules for a reason.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

sorry, Ill be sure to do 200 or more next time
Life is like a box of chocolates.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:06 pm

A previous romantic relationship could work Ayde, broken off because Iphigenia became her depressed and cynical self, and started rejecting anyone close to her.

Working on Devin, and no conflicts with the brother, I can work with it! In fact I like it :)

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Awesome /o/
Posting as Caph now;
and really excited for this rp ;v;

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 pm

I am also really excited :) It looks like it's gonna be good!

singthesoul
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:52 am

Just so you all know, I'll be gone most of today (tuesday).
I'll try and check this if I can, but replies probably won't come until tonight.

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 am

Also, Snowleopard, give others a chance to post before you reply. somtimes you may have to wait more than a day to post again.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!