Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crimson Guild

Crimson Guild

a part of “Crimson Guild”, a fictional universe by Apollymi.

Most of you know the Brothers Grimm story of ‘Little Red Cap’...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crimson Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crimson Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Oh! There's gonna be some sneaky business going on >:3

See, this is like the drama in my life, so I'm always really excited to read posts XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

singthesoul
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 am

-frowns- It seems like only me and two others make regular posts, where the heck is everyone else? More importantly, where is teh GM?
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

that is a good question D:

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 am

So sorry guys. Been away on vacation... I won't be able to write a real post until the 11th at earliest... Thought I gave you all a heads up, i'm sorry if I didn't >.< But please keep up the good work and I'll be back in action very soon :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:01 am

WOOHOO /o/
I'd love to continue~

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 am

I'm in :)

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:17 am

I'm glad to hear it guys :) Well I posted so lets get the ball rolling!

I didn't post with Alex yet since I didn't really have anything to say but next time I will.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm kind of stuck until we find out if that one guy is coming back since both of my characters are with hers.

Was that last "So?" and caramel and them? Cause if she doesn't post in a day or so and that is to that group, I can at least post.

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Still here, I was debating coming back because there seems to be so few of us, but I like the rp and the chartacters in it, so I'm here to stay. Posts will be up tonight.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 am

Well it seems everyone we NEED now has returned and if the others join us that'll be fantastic :) Sing, the "So?" is directed at Caramel but anyone can answer since I left it kind of hanging there like that. Now let's get this ball rolling! :D

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 am

okay :) I just wanted to make sure!

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nevermore~ on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:16 am

I'm still around but I've had a lot more than going on than I thought previously. I won't get directly involve just yet in case I end up vanishing. Doubtful but possible at the moment.

~Nevermore~
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 am

Sounds good :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

I responded with Caramel, one left to go!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Psssst... Anyone there?

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:52 am

sorry , i slept over at my bf's yesterday XD Will get posts up tomorrow morning *this morning*

EDIT: I'll try to get them up soon, i realize That one Guy hasn't posted yet and I'm not sure if I should wait for them or not.

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!