Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pulseland

Pulseland

a part of “Pulseland”, a fictional universe by Orhanuva.

An EMP corrupts humanity, and a small group travels the mess left behind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pulseland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pulseland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:48 pm

So I'm told this is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Pulseland"

Reserve a character or ask a question. I don't know, I just want to go to sleep.
"Show me amused. Bemused. C-mused?" - Dr Cox, My Big Move
People can be so gullible...
In case you can't tell, I like ellipses...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pulseland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Ill be in this, reserve the number 5 spot, no i mean 4 , or 2, or even maybe 3? Actually i dont care.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponta2244 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Can I reserve a spot?
Where do bad folks go when they die
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
Go to a lake of fire and fry
See 'em again 'till the Fourth of July

Ponta2244
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 am

Thanks for the characters, I'll get to them in a minute.

@Maci: They're... they're all the same, Maci.

@Ponta: Yeah, sure.

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 am

Orey, what are you talking about.

EDIT: Never mind... So since no specs or tabbs are here, maybe we could talk bad about them behind ther back *evil laughs* Or we can talk about timeless, im still debating about having Katie team back up with Taser.

EDITx2: When are we going to start Orey?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:53 am

No, if I want to talk about Timeless, I'll do it there. Besides, Tasers gone over the edge again anyway.

I'll wait a day or so, see if anyone else turns up, before we start. I think 5 was a tad optimistic...

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 am

I'll join ^^ I have some weird love of end of the world role plays.... Well, some of them ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Well we got 5 people now?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 am

Digital's literally just reserved. Just wait or his character, then we can start.

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Right, shouldn't have dissapeared like that. Bit inconvenient. Well, hope you're all still willing for this.

I've posted the first thing. Like he says, you're all at the front gate about to leave. Any queries, just post here. Cheers.

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Wow Orey, that was epic. It reminded me of the Fallout narrator, but that right there was really epic, going to do my post soon.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm

I am currently working on my Children post, but I'll post here after that, I swears ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:04 pm

CHanged my CS picture. And poet, just because you made a girl character. Aby will be coming after her. DO you want to post before me or what?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

You go first ^^ Since I'm nice, I changed my person to bisexual, so Aby will have a chance. I'm a good person, see? ^^ Actually, I wasn't sure I'd make a girl... Figured I've been making so many males, I might as well make a girl. Funny, I used to only role play girls. Now I like guys more... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok, and Orey, are they all AT the gate, or going to the gate?

Hmm, I'll try to use a guy in my next rp maybe.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Make 'em gay or bisexual; keeps your options open, haha ^^ That's what I do with most of my guy characters, actually... Nikolas, Lukas, and Loki. The only three straight guys I can come up one the top of my head. Sad, actually.... ^^ This tells you something about my yaoi love, haha ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 pm

I'd say they're just gathering at the gate. They can be just ariving there or something if you want.

Thanks for that. I also imagine Ron Pearlman reading any sort of long discription. I guess it just flowed in.

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Posted, not my best, but couldnt really think of anything, usually im not the actually starter (like action start) for a rp. By the way, hinthint at the end of the the post, anyone want to do that if theu want to.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

I'll post now, then ^^ It depends what it is, Maci.... ^^

Edit: Posted. Also edited my character's age, so they're twenty. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Nice intro! Lol. I like it.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!