Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

Ask Queen Questions

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask Queen Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Weather and such is more me, but open to you guys as long as you don't abuse it or make ridiculous weather (i.e. rain with a chance of sandstorm).

Passage of time is more you guys, but open to me. I'll push the day along if you guys don't. Right now I'm thinking it's still early afternoon.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 pm

My question wasn't answered D:

Also, what do the pokemon do in the pc? Just sit there? Is there a virtual world for it?

Alsooooo, was the question answered about whether pokemon have to faint before you catch it or if we have to catch it before it faints?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Baby wrote:My question wasn't answered D:

Also, what do the pokemon do in the pc? Just sit there? Is there a virtual world for it?

Alsooooo, was the question answered about whether pokemon have to faint before you catch it or if we have to catch it before it faints?

Are you sure? About Pokémon resting?

They're just chillin'. If you want it to be a virtual world, go for it. I didn't think anyone would talk about it.

And you have to catch a Pokémon before it faints.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 pm

I don't see a response to it D:

Also, may we get a paycheck daily? When we post that our character was working?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

4. Are potions the only way to heal your pokemon on the go?

4) Well, potions, berries, anything you would do in the game. Those are the only forms of instant recovery. Letting a Pokémon rest for long enough will suffice on the road, but it won't be the same as going to the Pokémon Center.

And I think it'll get a bit too hectic trying to keep track of everyone's jobs like that. We'll have to go with you get paid for contests, battles, odd jobs, etc. paychecks is too much.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Sorry, wasn't sure if that applied.

So shall I just say that Barbie was working for free in that one moment?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Question - how much does the ferry cost? And are those troublemakers blocking the way or something?
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:16 am

Whether those troublemakers are there or not is something your character will have to figure out. When you arrive at a new place, you really have to make a big point of telling me in your post, okay? Otherwise I will kind of just assume you haven't really moved from where you are XD

The ferry's price should be up... I guess I forgot. 50 Poké.

@Baby- Just don't address it :)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 am

Alrighty then ^^

... I can't help but wonder how many real dollars one pokedollar is...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:46 am

I feel like this was asked/addressed before...Will there be npc trainer battles? And when?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:52 am

Yup. They happen with me like a wild Pokémon battle, but harder.

Someone is about to get into one right now at the Battle Club.

Trainers will be around. You'll just have to wait and see when for random ones.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:09 am

(get rest)

I ask a lot of questions....D: Sorry.

1.Will there be daycare services? Will the pokemon level up in real time? What about eggs?

2. To move time along, will you post how far along in the day it is or a whole new day every two days or such?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:55 am

1) Yes. The rest of your questions will be answered in time.

2) Time is mostly on you guys. I'll move time if I feel I need to. It's not set.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:03 am

I'm not sure if this is obvious question or not but I'm curious...

1) Will there be more NPCs later on (like the three you already mentioned in the other thread) and I don't remember if you stated they'd be vital to a story plot or just there

2) About odd jobs, let's say Alice heads into a new town and needs some money. A man needs some help gathering and burning some fire wood, Alice and her Chimchar both accept the job and get paid afterwards. Would you come up with how much they are given or is that up to us? Obviously (rather hopefully) we won't make it a high price like 500 just for cleaning a yard.

Sorry if these made no sense D:
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 am

You can come up with the job, I will approve and determine the amount of money.

I'll also come up with some jobs myself when I'm calmer! XD

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:48 am

Now I'm starting to wonder how HMs are going to work...
Well we have to beat some gym leader to be able to use one? And are they going to be sold in the pokemart, or will we randomly find them on the ground?

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 am

No badges required. They'll be taught to able Pokémon by a Move Tutor.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Can we make a very weak and basic fishing rod out of a tree branch, string, and some bait? XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm

^ XD LOL

If we fail to catch a pokemon, can we still use the pokeball? D: Those things are spensive

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 am

@Cienpher - If your character is just that cool, sure XD You won't catch as much, lol.

@Baby - Depends. For the Pokémon you guys are after right now, probably. But some Pokémon will totally destroy your Pokéball if you fail to catch them.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!