Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

Ask Queen Questions

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask Queen Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Would evil people like thugs and Team Fate still pay us for defeating them in battle?

Or would we have to take it from them to claim what they owe us or something? XD

... Will our pokemon ever get kidnapped by Team Fate like Pikachu always did in the anime by Team Rocket? >...> (Pokenapped? Pokemonapped?...)
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Fly wrote:1. When using the move tutor, does the pokemon learn the move instantly?

2. what moves can it learn? the moves listed on the reference site?

Queen wrote:The move tutor is instant.

It can learn any move listed on the reference site's main page for that Pokémon. You can also change the tab over tms and learn any heartgold or soulsilver 4th generation tms.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Not that I'm questioning Dom's chances of winning but if we lose what happens? Will we have to give out money to the winner? And if the winner is an NPC do we still have to hand out money?
Also, we will magically appear at the nearest center or do we have to run for our lifes? And if we have to run, then find a pokemon would we have to, say, punch in that face, then keep running?
And, if a pokemon is fainted can it still use an HM, like surf? Because honestly I couldn't see a passes out pokemon floating on water with a trainer on its back yelling at it to swim...

Plus, can we catch pokemon with out battling them? Cause in my post i saved a Houndour and i want to catch but I don't want for it come out the emergency room, then I kick its ass cause I want to catch it...

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:12 pm

XD I feel bad for finding that last statement funny because that would be one cruel or desperate trainer... but I have to say it was...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

You shouldn't feel too bad, I ment for it to be funny...
But, that doesn't mean I don't need the question answered... (Double negative! XD)

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Cienpher wrote:Would evil people like thugs and Team Fate still pay us for defeating them in battle?

Or would we have to take it from them to claim what they owe us or something? XD

... Will our pokemon ever get kidnapped by Team Fate like Pikachu always did in the anime by Team Rocket? >...> (Pokenapped? Pokemonapped?...)

Yes.

Maybe ;)

If you lose, money is 25% of your money is paid out. Even to NPCs. You don't pass out for losing all your Pokémon, but i won't make wild Pokémon kill you or anything... Probably XD

And I don't approve of giving yourself Pokémon without my permission. I'm going to have to say no to the Houndour for now, or else I'd have to give everyone a free Pokémon of their choosing.

What I will do is allow you to say once the Houndour is better, it wanted to challenge you to see if it thought you were worthy of being its trainer because it appreciated what you did.

Ask me next time before you "just happen upon" a Pokémon you want.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Speaking of eggs... (trying to change the subject before anyone is scared for life)

Would we be able to pick the pokemon that comes out, or will it be random, like the wild pokemon encounters? Also would we have to battle the new baby, or would we already own it? And coud said baby, know egg moves?

Finally, could we have our pokemon have eggs? Something like:
"The two Pikachus went into the forest for an hour.
When they came back the female was holding an egg."
(and I think I did some scaring of my own)

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Eggs will follow the same rules as they do in the game:

Female determines species.

Male determines moves (i.e. Male must know the desired egg moves).

The Pokémon must belong to the same egg group or whatever its called (they must be compatible).

GROSS. PIKACHU IN THE FOREST GROSSSSSS!!!!! LMAO.

But seriously, it'll be a Daycare thing.

To ease the process of getting egg moves, I made them available at the Move Tutor if you didn't remember. :)

To save us the tediousness of breeding and the painful, childhood destroying image of what Pikachus do in the forest.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

If we plant berries, how much time must pass for us to return and find a whole tree ready for the picking? XD

Also for moves like 'assist', will you be choosing what attack from the party they'll be using?

Aaaand breeding... ^^" yeah...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Uh... you want to plant berries? lol Maybe a few days? Didn't think anyone would do that.

I was just thinking about assist the other day. Hmmmm. I think that's probably the best thing to do.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!