Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

a part of “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”, a fictional universe by Bones.

It's been over a decade since Alice left Wonderland and all was at peace; but now, four kingdoms have risen. Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs. As war rages through wonderland; many events take place. Will wonderland survive the chaos?[More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 pm

It's a decade later; and Wonderland is finally at peace after the amazing Alice defeated the Red Queen's Jabberwocky. The creatures of wonderland are living in a peaceful world of fantasy and comfort. The Red queen is gone; and everything is normal again. Nothing could happen, right?

Wrong. Four kingdoms have risen across wonderland. No one knew the Red Queen had a daughter she locked away in a cellar for her life; who has broken free and taken her place as princess of hearts, with a heart more soft but a sadistic habit. And then Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds soon followed. All have a sadistic habit, so what side to choose? It won't be easy, especially when war breaks out and it's hard to tell who is the right leader.

But there is something more evil at work, a group of evil magicians, led by De'laire slayer, the leader of the Dealers. They ruled wonderland long before the red queen, and made wonderland into a world of evil and darkness, plucking mortals from the other worlds and forming them into their servants. But when the red queen defeated them, they sunk into the slums of wonderland and have been plotting ever since. And now; it's their turn to play the game.

With the dealers playing murders and causing chaos between the kingdoms, creatures must find their side and warn the royals of the evil coming to cause them to slip into a world of hell.

Will the royals realize they are under attack from a great evil then their-selves? Will the creatures of wonderland band together to save their world? Will love blossom between creatures and royals, or will hate drive them to death?

This is the beginning new wonderland story. Let's make it become a tale.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Could I reserve the Cheshire Cat? I'll get working on my character now.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Likewise with me, of course. This looks a lot better than I thought it would. I'd like to reserve the Second Dealer's slot, if you would be so kind.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:35 pm

@Estrelas: ^^ Of course. I shall reserve that for you right now.

@Cypher: Will do. Also; I don't actually know if Alienkhan is going to play the first dealer; he told me to reserve his spot until he made his final decision. If he doesn't want the part; would you be interested in taking on the part as De'laire Slayer?

I'm also posting pictures that people could use for their characters in another thread. I found a bunch that are quite nice. ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 pm

I already had a character in mind for second Dealer, but if he doesn't want to I can trade up for the good of the roleplay. And the pictures would be nice, since the character I had in mind I don't know if a picture exists, and I lack the artistic skill to draw it and the clothing to have a picture taken of it. Durr.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Ok so I'm definitely going to join, I just don't know what character I would like to be... ^-^'

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:48 pm

@Cypher: Alright ^^ I'll post pictures soon; I just have to make sure my character is submitted... apparently it's rule.

@WarningImCrazy: Okay ^^ Take your time choosing what you'd like to be. c: There are many positions open right now.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Alright, I'll get to work on my guy too. Can't wait to see what yours turns out like, Bones.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Finally; my profile is complete. I did want to add another picture but I do think it messed up the profile; it was too unorganized for me.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm

I wanna reserve the Prince of Diamonds, but I have a question on a sadist thing. Would sexual-based things be too...R? Like a masochism sort of thing, but towards his "victims" instead of on himself. Basically making his victims fall head over heels for him in a sort of slow, hardly noticeable hypnotic type of thing through lustful means, then breaking their hearts.

...that was just...the worst explanation ever. I'm sorry. Um. >< Hm. By seducing the "victim" he would make them feel like they need him and, at first, to make the pain worse in the end, he would pretend like he wants them, then eventually go onto a new victim, pretending the old victim never existed, therefore breaking the old victim's heart and making them feel slightly..mad in a desperation for him sort of way.

Well. Crap. That was also a horrible explanation. >< I'm sorry, really. If you understand, please tell me if this is alright to use or not. If you don't understand, or if it's unacceptable to use (I wouldn't actually mention any specifics or anything...like that) then I can come up with something else.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 pm

xD I know what you mean. Lol. .... Where the hell have I seen your name before....

But I believe I get it; do his victims end up going mad or dye from a broken heart? Just curious; that would make it even more of an evil habit but that would be okay if you used that as a habit. It's... unique. ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm

They could end up killing themselves from the despair of not being able to have the one they've become obsessed with. ^^ Would that be okay?

Where have you seen my name before? Here, there, everywhere. I'm in a butt-load of RPs. I don't believe any with you, though. I don't recognize your username from anywhere. *sweatdrop* ^^;

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm

That would work ^^ Make sure you put that in there.

Oh! Well I've probably just seen you around then ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 pm

I'd like to join as well...I'm also trying to decide which character to be. :) I'm leaning towards either a Dealer or a royal. I'll formally reserve one soon.

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:46 pm

@Cypher: I posted some pictures ^^ I hope you like some of them.

@Ex Libris: Take your time ^^

Also; I will be picky about profiles and pictures. I get quite stubborn about them. Try to make them good.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Bones wrote:Finally; my profile is complete. I did want to add another picture but I do think it messed up the profile; it was too unorganized for me.

O_O

She's...

Wow. My only comment is "shotgun on her crush".

As for Spectrum, I recognize the name too, but it escapes me as to where I've seen it before.

Anyhow, Bones my dear, I've sent my bio in, but it isn't quite done yet.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:58 pm

xDDDD You like her eh? I worked really hard on developing her. The pictures took forever to find.

I have seen the bio; I'm waiting for you to finish it. There are other pictures you can look at if you want too ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:14 pm

I like the picture that I found, but if you would prefer I use a different one I could trawl through your imagedump and see if anything fits.

And yes, I do like her.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

You can if you'd like; it's your choice. I just encourage people to use more wonderland themed pictures but yours is fine to use if you'd like.

I'm going to have to tell the girl playing the Cheshire cat I'd prefer she also used something more wonderland themed but I'd rather not be mean... I just get picky about profiles submitted into the roleplay. Gah. I wish I wasn't.

But you can keep the picture if you really like it ^^ It's fine! <3

Well; I'm certainty glad you enjoyed her profile. I can't wait to use her.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Well I couldn't really find any other images in keeping with his character, but I'll comb through your image dump and see if I can find something. And I'm really not worried about the pickiness at all; if anything I can be incredibly obsessive compulsive about characters when I do run a roleplay. Which is rare, and usually end up being very shortlived.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!