Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fabricate

Fabricate

a part of “Fabricate”, a fictional universe by Rispetto.

What happens when an outcast with an overactive imagination fabricates parts of his personality as fellow students? Read more inside to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fabricate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fabricate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 am

The Pervert is actually sort of on hold currently.

But any other teachers, students, ect are encouraged. Still need the shy friend that likes him.

Fun Fact of the day; Picasso's full name was Pablo Diego Jose Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Maria de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santisima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruiz y Picasso.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:47 pm

I'll have my charrie finished in around 15 minutes.... Maybe ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm

I will submit my character in the morning thank you but right now i am going to sleep.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 pm

*sighs admiting defeat * let mirror have the spot as I have changed my mind I am very sorry .

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 pm

No problem! Mirror, Crush is accepted.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 am

I got a student character in--sort of another outcast in the high school, though in a very different way than Maxwell :v

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

Welcome to Fabricate, Nagato.

[I accepted in a fucking heart beat]

She appeals to me as another one Maxwell will be 'interested' in.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 am

I shall hope that means you liked the character :P Or you liked the name and accepted immediately based on that.

Anyway. For once someone has an anime avatar I actually recognise (Clannad :v).

And people tell me I have a long-ass name, but shit, if I had a name like Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso I'll be damned if I would let anyone shorten it.

NINJAEDIT: Missed that last line there. Acknowledged :p

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:48 am

Ha. Clicked on the profile, saw the massive paragraphs, approved, THEN read. Liked both ways.

And yeah, Clannad is awesome.

Good to know it's acknowledged. ^_~

EDIT: Think you could throw in a profile for the Shy friend too? :3

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 am

Damn, didn't think they were that massive. But hopefully good either way.

Clannad's one of...like, two animes I've seen all the way through :v I heard it was pretty tragic, which immediately caught my attention because I guess I'm an ass and enjoy tragic stuff. So yeah, enjoyed it.

And it shall be interesting to see Maxwell and Izzie when they interact. Simply because of how clashing their personas are.

ANOTHERNINJAEDIT: Hmmm. Dunno. I've never really tried playing a shy female character in an RP, really.
Last edited by :Nagato: on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 am

I watched it for that fact, too. I've been watching a lot of tragic anime recently. I like anime that has the potential to get an emotional rise out of me. You should give School Days a watch. Ending is said not to be for the 'faint of heart'. I liked it. Twelve episodes.

NINJAEDITASWELL: Well, my friend, you need to try to expand. ;p

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 am

Yeah, when it comes to anime, I've never really put much stock into it. I did watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, which turned out to be fuckin' awesome and I've loved it since, and Clannad was good too, but I don't think I've really watched anime outside those two.

YETANOTHERBLOODYNINJAEDIT: Maybe so :v I dunno, if we really need it I can give it a go. Seems to me the shy girl usually is the role people jump on in hordes, though.
Last edited by :Nagato: on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 am

Watch School Days. -nods-

EDIT: Fucking edits. >.> Yeah, but it hasn't so far. Hold off on it for now, then.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:06 am

I may look into School Days, then.

And okay.

*so ends the age of endless ninja edits.*

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 am

Mk! Welp, good to have you!

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 am

Submitted my charrie ^-^

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:43 am

She's good, but there are a few things you need to edit.

OK, guys. There are a couple of things that I need to stress about the Fabrications a bit more.

1) They are just figments of Maxwell's imagination. They aren't really there, so they cannot speak with any other people besides Maxwell and the other Fabrications.
2) Only Maxwell and the Fabrications can see and hear each other.
3) They may interact with other characters, but it wouldn't be realized. They technically don't exist.
4) They are all technically Maxwell, but just certain parts of his personality imagined by him. They usually don't appear all four at once, but it happens from time to time. They usually come depending what happens to him, and he calls them forth somehow. I'll be sure to note this in my posts as to which one he wants to see.
5) The only exception to number four is that the two 'devils' will appear to him whenever. Usually to discourage him, or give bad advice.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Is that better??

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Approved.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 pm

What characters need to be filled now? The shy character, and the devils? If no one's claiming the dic--... the Fabrications numba' four, then I'd like to take him. I love playing asshole characters, for some reason. But, I don't really play enough lady characters. Oof, decisions, decisions.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!