Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)

Mutated Infected Suggestions/Discussion

a part of “Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)”, a fictional universe by GK061490.

The end of times has come. A mysterious infection ravages the whole world, turning the populace into deadly cannibalistic monstrosities. In this dying world, can you remain hopeful?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mutated Infected Suggestions/Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

As the title says, if you want to suggest your own type of mutated infected submit it here. Suggestion for changes on the existing mutated infected should also be posted here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mutated Infected Suggestions/Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Well, for this... I could name off left 4 dead/dead island/dead rising/resident evil/house of the dead mutants. I still look for more original ones though, for now, I'm looking at 'Boss' mutants. The big guys this is what i got. (note: these are only suggestions, any that DO manege to be picked will be said so by the GM)

1.) Tank- Zombie on the steroids.

2.) The butcher- Big zombie smart enough to know that blades hurt things. Slow and strong,weak point is tummy, when shot in the stomach, small worm like things dive out and leach on the living.

3.) Strong men- Strong zombies that use to lift weights before infected. Throws things, really strong, kinda fast.

4.) The beast- A zombie that gains claws and many mouths all over it's body, with slightly longer tounges that may wrap around a leg and deagg you in a random mouth. You haft to be right next to the thing, like climbing it's back for that to happen. Other than that, it's strength is like a were wolf. Jumps high, runs fast, strong and does not like bullets. Image

(will updated constantly)
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mutated Infected Suggestions/Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:12 am

I really like the idea for The Beast! He's officially a part of the mutated now.

As for the Tank, we already have one that's pretty similar to him.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!