Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Buried Under An Avalanche

Buried Under An Avalanche

a part of “Buried Under An Avalanche”, a fictional universe by True_Grave.

Charles Xavier and his X-Men welcome a new generation of students to his Institute. On the other side, senior member Lance Alvers, or Avalanche, contemplates abandoning the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants for the X-Men.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Buried Under An Avalanche”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Buried Under An Avalanche

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Buried Under An Avalanche"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Buried Under An Avalanche

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 am

I'd like to join but I was wondering if I could be Rogue.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:18 am

Of course. You can reprise any role you had in Anthro's roleplay and play an OC, as well.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 am

Okay and thanks for making this Rp I didn't even know where to start in that other one it was just way crazy. Um I wasn't Rouge in the other Rp do you want me to PM the other Rouge to see if it's okay with her if I'm Rouge in this one?

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:29 am

You're welcome. I realized that Anthro's was a bit too chaotic, so I gave you guys an out. I would PM the other Rogue and ask for permission. I wouldn't want her to try and join as Rogue and find the position taken.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:31 am

Okay I'll do that ^_^

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:35 am

Hey Aloha go ahead it's cool with me I might go ahead and come up with an OC this time. And True thanks for making this RP I was totally lost in the other one and I was a Cannon Character, geebus I didn't know what to do I've never been in an RP with a battle right at the beginning.
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 am

Okay thanks Kimiko ^.^

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:39 am

Okay, so here are a couple things I left out of the roleplay. The first is the list of available canon characters, X-Men and Brotherhood. They are:

X-Men
1. Professor Charles Xavier (taken)
2. Cyclops (taken)
3. Storm
4. Jean Grey (Temporarily appropriated by True Grave)
5. Rogue (taken)
6. Wolverine (taken)
7. Colossus (taken)
8. Shadowcat (taken)
9. Iceman (taken)
10. Nightcrawler (taken)

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

1. Magneto (taken)
2. Mystique
3. Toad (taken)
4. Avalanche (taken)
5. Blob (taken)
6. Quicksilver (taken)
7. Scarlet Witch
8. Pyro (taken)
9. Sabertooth (taken)
10. Emma Frost

Neutral

1. Gambit (taken)
2. Sniper
3. Spyke (taken)

Students (X-Men)
1. Aradia Marinos-Calypso
2. Anthony Hitsuya-Freeze
3. Lucas Williams-Mindcaster

Students (Brotherhood)

Here is the skeleton to be used in the profiles:

Name: (Real name)

Appearance:

Alias:

Personality:

Powers:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Alliance:

Extra:

A slightly modified version of Anthro's sheet. That should be everything.
Last edited by True_Grave on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:44 am

You should add Gambit to the x-men and see if someone picks him up. >_< I am too much of a fan girl for Gambit tee hee.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 am

I actually thought about adding Gambit to the X-Men roster instead of Spyke, but I had a better idea. I'll have Gambit be a neutral party and get drawn into the X-Men by his love for Rogue. Just to add more romance and interesting happenings to the roleplay.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 am

Sounds cool with me

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 am

I go another question; Can we use comic pictures or do we have to use real pictures. I can understand an OC having a real pic but I wasn't a fan of the Anna Paquin Rogue.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 am

My CS does not actually require an image, just a good description. Comic or RL, I don't really care which image you give because I do not require one.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 am

Okay True she's up let me know if I need to edit or anything.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Girl, the last thing you need to do is edit anything. That was the best profile for a canon character that I have ever seen in my three years at RPG. You nailed it perfectly, Aloha. Great job!

Now, we just need more people to join.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 am

Wow really thanks, I guess reading all those comic books payed off in the end, Take That Mom! XP

And I'm thinking of making a Superman Rp thats set after the Superman Returns movie; don't know if anyone would be interested though. >.> <.<.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Yes, it did. I would join the Superman Returns roleplay, but I'm swamped with schoolwork and roleplays, so I have no time.

Also, could I convince all of the current members to play an instructor for the X-Men and/or Brotherhood? I mostly need them for the X-Men, so unless you want to, don't worry about the Brotherhood.

Beka: You could play Jean Grey and help Lucas master his powers through personal tutoring.

Matthew: You could play Iceman, and help Anthony master his powers through personal tutoring.

Lily: It's a bit of a stretch, but you could play Storm, and help Aradia master her powers through personal tutoring.

I'll play Cyclops, Professor X, Magneto, Toad, Blob, Pyro, and Sniper, in addition to Avalanche. Playing eight characters will be tough, even for me, but I've got lots of free time and can handle the load.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:23 pm

I'll have my character up here I'm hoping soon when I can actually be on the computer and not my phone haha. If I can't get on soon then I guess I'll retype it on my phone here.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 pm

All right, Kirai. Could I talk you into playing a teacher, too? We have Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Colossus left, if the others accept the posts I suggested. I PM'd the Wolverine and Colossus players from Anthro's, and if you want to play one of them, ask them first. If you want to play Nightcrawler, though, you can have him.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!