Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tsubasa: The Second Age

Tsubasa: The Second Age

a part of “Tsubasa: The Second Age”, a fictional universe by AthenaUndying.

A Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles roleplay set after the canon characters. What happens when a rift opens in time? Is there any way to save the dimensions from collapsing into the hands of the evil Zarco?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tsubasa: The Second Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tsubasa: The Second Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 am

I just thought it was the only way to go was to just act like I know what was going on lol I'm sorry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FireFlame
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

you don't have to apologize, Flame...just edit your post a little and it will make sense better... that's all...you don't even have to edit if you don't want to, that's just a suggestion... I'm sorry if my words sound kinda harsh... I didn't mean to hurt you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:11 am

It is ok but I think I'll just leave it and post tomarrow

FireFlame
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 am

okay...then...see you tomorrow...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Hello people! ^ ^
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 pm

GYAH, I didn't realize I would be the last one to pay. Sorry for making you all wait on Marin. TT_TT I had to go early since school started today and if I stayed up any longer last night, I probably would have passed out earlier...

Also, I was very surprised when Yuko said Marin reminded her of a female Syaoran. ^^ Never quite thought of her like that, but now that I think about it, she does have his determination in her if anything. :D

Saranghae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:02 pm

A female Syaoran?! That's awesome! : D

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm

No, no, Sara (mind if I shorten your name to that? xD) you're fine!! I don't mind waiting. I'm just a really impatient person. >.< And I didn't think that it would move this fast, honestly. I would have been the same as you, but school starts for me tommorow. Bloody school. -.-

And yeah, your character kind of does remind me of him, so I had Yuko think that. ^^ I love Syaoran, personally!

Also, guys, if I get around to it tonight I'll probably make the post that sends you into the next dimension (which might be long, depending on what Yuko finds to say) so be prepared to post your reactions to travel AND to the new dimension once you get there, as I will be writing Aelita's post about travelling and then Yuko's analysis of the dimension once I'm done. Just a heads up! The next parts don't have to be too rushed, so you don't have to worry about posting right away if you can't. :D

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Cool beans. Can't wait for the next post!

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 pm

awesome...Hey Crest...have you finished your baddie? so we can go plotting? XD XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh! I need to do that. I'll probably finish it tonight or tomorrow.

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyew on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Comp down for another day. Anyone planning to post?

Dyew
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Hey Dyew, it's no problem!

And hopefully I'll get the dimensional analysis thing up and stop procrastinating tonight. I've just been really busy with school starting back up yesterday, and seeing off an old friend, and not having any ability to write well, that I've not gotten it up. >.> But if you do want to post, and I let you down again, the world is going to be a snow covered world that is typically warm and good for farming. There is a crystal that appeared magically one day that covered the world with snow, causing great trouble for the people. Your job is to fix the problem. I think you can figure it out, you guys are pretty smart! :)

Also, minibear was somebody who had told me earlier that they were interested, and just now gave their character, who will be joining us in this world.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyew on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 pm

When my comp comes back online I will also create a major villian if that is cool.

Dyew
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Sure! That sounds good. We need more villains.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyew on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Will post tonight. Comp. is back up but I am still at work.

Dyew
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyew on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:40 am

Posted.

Dyew
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!