Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guilds of Zorgoth

The Guilds of Zorgoth

a part of “The Guilds of Zorgoth”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

In this world guilds are the most powerful resources of mankind. When there is trouble, danger, or just a task someone is to lazy to do, they hire a guild.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guilds of Zorgoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Guilds of Zorgoth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:56 am

I don't know exactly of I should post or wait for 360 to make his/her character. And also Aj, to introduce their character, should we must say they were on. Long mission or something?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 am

well i kind of already set that up. it was for tabb's char but it will work for him/her also

ok off to bed for me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:46 am

Ho ho ho! Thanks Aj. Black's thought process is supposed to draw attention. My only question is.....do you feel like you want him to succeed?

Also, I can't believe I'm up this early. What is this strange light coming from my windows?

Aaaannnnnd now for the off topic question of the day, anybody a fan of LoZ Majora's mask?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:53 am

Well with his tenacity and charismatic skills i think everyone does. :P

i just got off night shift...damn you unholy sun.

i am :3

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 am

Sweet! Thats just what I was going for!

-----

*excited ghasp* You are?! Me too! .Well i'm not a OMG I KNOW EVERYTHING FAN, but it is quite a fond memory in my childhood. (ocarina of time taught me how to read)

I guess that's why this morning I woke up with an idea to make a Frankencanon RP based of of it. >.<
That sound like it would be at all interesting? I'm thinking about throwing up something in the interest check form about it. (Though if I did it would be my first RP [I'm kinda sacred])

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 am

The sun is a good thing, imagine if we were lIke Pluto, froze n. would you ie that!?!?!?

I'm just kidding, the sun can suck at times.

@360: hey, just wondering if you would like to post before me.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 pm

No, go ahead and post. My character can walk in and ask to be hired. He'll be attracted to a 'good' guild anyways. I'm working on him now, again apologies for the lateness of it.

360Tan
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Actually 360 we were thinking he could, or she, already be in, but been on a long job or something.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 pm

That's perfectly acceptable. And it's a he with a smaller she tag along who can't really fight soes whatever mission they would be on would be small XD They could just be in town or something, it would be like them. Sorry i'm not done yet, life and all is a bit busy this weekend.

EDIT: FINISHED GOOD NIGHT >.<

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 am

Don't worry, this coming up weekend, I will be really busy having a party basically all weekend, but might be able to get on once or twice on my phone or something. And I really like Chris and Lilly. I can see Ravyn not liking Lilly mainly because she doesn't fight, and hides. Chris, maybe. We'll just have to see. So I'm going to post once I get back from work today, so if you want to post before me, just tell me or just put up the post. And others for th actual first "good" member of th guild.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 am

Ahahaha, thanks Maci. You will probably post before I do though. Also I just noticed SO MANY TYPOS in my CS with them. ahh I'll have to fix those later, that's what you get when writing it up at 2 in the morning.

Also Aj, I look forward to the rivalyry that will probably establish between Scarlet and Nalla. However I feel that Scarlet may be sorely disapointed in Nalla's lack of streangth. I'm fairly certain that in a straight up fight with magick, Scarlet would win. Afterall, both of their magicks rely on pulling streangth from the caster's soul, and though Nalla is a demon, most of her power is sealed and her magic takes more energy then Scarlet's does. Hand to Hand combat though, Nalla will win.

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Yayz 360's char sheet is in. :3 I like them btw. X3

Of course she would in hand to hand combat. She has claws lol I could see things ending very...painfully for scarlet :P

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah, but Ravyn would probably step in and wouldn't let Nallawin. But I think it would be more of Chris's fighting, and Ravyn would be in the back, and scarlet helping out Chris. But individually, idk.

Chris vs Izaak
Ravyn vs Talon
Scarlet vs Nalla

Idk about Mazrim, but Ravyn really doesn't have a chance against talon since its archer vs assassin. Since close quarters isnt her fight.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

Oh boy, Chris and Izaak, that is a scary match up. Chris isn't the opposite of Izaak but he definitly would not approve of what Izzak does now. As for Scarlet vs Nalla, it's intresting for sure as both beat the other in something. Just hope they never get in a Magic fight or Scarlet will be sorely disapointed in Nalla's weakness in that field.

Mazrim could fight Chris, it would be an interesting fight with Mazrim's speed and Chris's defense in a 1 on 1.Oh well, just have to wait for the last character to be submitted and find out I guess.

I'll be posting with Chris later today, Mondays are bad for me and I didn't want to post up a 2,000 plus word post by writing Nalla and then introducting another character all at once.

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey guys sorry i have been busy the last few days. i will try and get a post up tomorrow.
"Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!"
Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Santii
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 pm

No problem Santii, I hadn't posted until last night so your fine.

Quick question, where is Dark Cross located (like what town and how big is this town) and what does it's guild house look like a little.

Sorry if this has been posted before but I don't want to make a bunch of stuff up or ruin someone's idea when I make Chris's and Lilly's post.

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:13 pm

We are located in elden, and the guild house is like from the outside an abandoned house/inn but the inside is all normal for any house.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 360Tan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 pm

So in case anyone was wondering or cared much. I was floating around youtube while waiting for my question to be answered, and I totally found an amazing song. Not only is the song amazing though, but so is the background image on the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3XJX_iJi3o&feature=g-u&context=G2d3fb22FUAAAAAAAKAA

Look a tad bit familiar to anyone we know by chance? This is almost exactly how I imagined Nalla would appear in about four to six years from now and after she has regained a bit of her powers. Had to share this, it was a very cool find for me and I felt the need to pass it on to you all.

360Tan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:12 am

About to make my first post for talon :3

Probably going to have complaining about being bored and what not.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry about notosting, but been really busy , hopefully I can post today, if not then it would have to be Monday, since we're having a party over the weekend. Sorry Aj and 360.

EDIT: Nevermind, just posted, sorry if it isnt that good.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!