Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Crossed and The Skulled

The Crossed and The Skulled

a part of “The Crossed and The Skulled”, a fictional universe by blackwolf.

(Started)The blessed and the cursed.Both with destinies to fulfill and both with heavy responsibilities that need to be finished.The war will explode.Which side will win this time?Is this the end of a war-filled world?Or is it just the beginning?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Crossed and The Skulled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Crossed and The Skulled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Crossed and The Skulled"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Crossed and The Skulled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 am

I am very interested in this role-play. I look forward to seeing the completed product.
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 am

Thank you very much...I'm looking forward to finishing it, too...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 am

I agree with Rae, very interesting, but my inner grammar Nazi just wouldn't stop shouting in my mind when I read it. I think I'll be keeping an eye out for the finished piece.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 am

Species: She
Amount of time I need to put up my character sheet: 48 hrs

I'd like to reserve her if possible, but I have a question first. Do you want her to be a skull or a cross or may I chose?

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 am

it's

Species: the Crossed

But yeah, Esa...your spot is reserved...can't wait to read your CS

To Solo Wing Pixy and Rae...I'm accepting chars

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 am

I will have a character up by tonight for you to review, reserving a skull, don't know what type I want yet but I'm thinking the affinity for ice.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 am

'kay. Your spot is reseved though i still prefer you use the reserved form

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:54 am

Sorry, I didn't realize you had one.

Species: The skulled
Occupation: What do you think the power of destructive ice would fall under?
Amount of time I need to put up my character sheet: 24 ish

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 am

hmm...I would recommend assassin or warrior but in the end, it's up to you to decide ^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camillo on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Species: The Crossed
Amount of time I need to put up my character sheet: 24 hours. (Probably less, but just to be safe.)

I'd like to reserve a spot please. c:
DAVESPRITE: gonna sleep pretty sound tonight
DAVESPRITE: with that big f***ing payload of safety you just got dropped on us
DAVESPRITE: gonna be all huggin my pillow and sh*t
DAVESPRITE: grinning like a godd*mn bear full of honey
DAVE: safer than some flintstone vitamins in a bottle
DAVE: keep twisting junior all you get is clicks
DAVESPRITE: a**hole thinks its candy
DAVESPRITE: doesnt even know he just stepped on a security rake and got a face full of f***ing safety

Camillo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm

This looks very interesting. I might well have asked to join if you hadn't disappeared from the game we were both playing in without letting anyone know or answering your PMs, blackwolf. I can only hope that you behave with more courtesy towards those who you choose to play this game.

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Finished my character profile. I really hope you like it cause I think I'm about to die... that was so exhausting... xDD

~ Esa

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camillo on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Phew, I think I'm finally done with my character sheet. If I don't get accepted I don't think I know what I'll do, because I put the better half of my soul into that form. Dx

Camillo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm pleased to tell that both of you are accepted...I have read your forms and I have to say...I'm impressed...I'm looking forward to being your rp partner ^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:32 pm

I hate to do this blackwolf, but I'm going to need a another day's extension on my character application. Today was not so good for me, creatively speaking. I hope to still submit one tonight but it will probably be more like tomorrow afternoon. Please forgive me. And I would like to change my character role to assassin instead of unknown, I don't know if that makes a difference in how you are organizing the characters or not.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 pm

it's fine, Rae...I understand...I have harsh time, too...and there's nothing to forgive, you have done nothing wrong...I do not find it offended...I will extend the time to 36 hours for you, 'kay?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 am

Thank you very much, I appreciate it :)

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am

you're welcome, Rae...

If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, 'kay?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 am

Hey i really want to join this rp and i was wondering about a thing
How would the other skulled react if a skulled went how to say it....Mercenary and then fight for money ?
And how would anyone else in generally react ?
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!