Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Deep Woods Circus

The Deep Woods Circus

a part of “The Deep Woods Circus”, a fictional universe by LoveHateKindOfGirl.

Welcome to our circus of deformity, and our latest attraction is...YOU! HEHE!! ((SLOTS OPEN))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Deep Woods Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Deep Woods Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Deep Woods Circus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Deep Woods Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Could I reserve Female 1? The lock picker?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Yes, you may

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Hello, LoveHateKindOfGirl!
It's been quite a while ^^"

Is it possible for me to just ask to take the leftover role? Because really, I'm fine with anything, but one thing: are the conjoined twins RPed by one or two people?
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Hey Cienpher, it has been a while. And, this time the twins are played by one person. :)

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 pm

K thx, Filling out the character sheet right now.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:11 am

Heyy, I found what you based this off of!!
A Vocaloid song!! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6PL0LH ... re=related

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am

I think she included the link on the top of the roleplay - and yup, one of the creepiest vocaloid songs I know XD (although not the creepiest)...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:45 pm

hey love hate long time anyway can i make a oc friek or dose it have to be a cheracter in the song?
ice caster

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey Oetunianne, and yeah, i guess you could create an oc if you want.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 am

May I reserve the deformed diva?

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 pm

If my char is approved can he please be the strategics?

TechScience
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Yes and yes

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:22 am

Hey, can Natsu start off not being a part of the underground and instead start off on the road where she found the flyer for the circus? It'll be easier for me to start RPing tht way.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 am

damn it since you started that way now i have to wait till night time D:

TechScience
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Oh ^^ I'm sorry I just didn't now how else to start off.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 am

no problem I can way :D

TechScience
Member for 12 years

Re: The Deep Woods Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Okay ^^ Night is coming anyway prob in a couple more posts!

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

TechScience, StrawberryKiss46, and Ginkox, feel free to but in at any time.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm

LoveHateKindOfGirl sorry somethings have been keeping me occupied, just wanna know if it's still not to late to get in

TechScience
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!