Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Night Shift

Night Shift

a part of “Night Shift”, a fictional universe by Furry Dragon.

What would you do if in the night someone, or something, else took over your body? What would you do if you were far away from home and didn't know how to get back?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Night Shift”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Night Shift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikael on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Hey I'm interested in this, I would like to reserve a spot for Male 4.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikael
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry it took me so long, but I submitted my character. I was a bit confused, so tell me if anything is off.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gohon on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Hey furry, Do you like my character?

Gohon
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikael on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Hey, I submitted my character. Check him out and let me know what you think.

Mikael
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 pm

@ RiotTerritory: Your character is good! I accepted her.

@ Gohon: Herald is a fairly good character. Pretty good for your first one, that's for sure. He does seem a little... bland, though. There isn't much to his history or personality, but again, you are learning. He defenitely isn't the best character and he could use some improvement, but he is a good start. Don't feel bad about this, when I made my first character she didn't have a last name. You aren't the only one who needs to improve (I do too! Although I have progressed from my first character). Also, I accepted him.

@ Mikael: Your character is accepted and is fine.

@ Everyone: Good work!
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Are we going to start once all the characters are submitted? Also I'm assuming you'll be the one to make the first post and we'll all follow your lead.
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:30 pm

xD Yeah, are we going to start then? I'm so excited!
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 pm

So basically, if the human was exhausted enough, the creature would take over, forcefully transforming their body? Even if their still slightly awake?

EDIT*:And I just noticed something...all of the other male character's creatures are anthros and males...while mine is much more feral and a female...Yay for uniqueness! :D
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Chch, plus both of our characters' creatures are the only ones who have lived for at least a century. -looks upon others with shame- jk xD But they're all like 25-37.
Last edited by Skwidge on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 pm

My creatures species don't exactly have a long life expectancy :P it's hard to resist picking unhuman ages but for this character I didn't want him to have that "old age wisdom" you know?

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Haha, yeah I get what you mean. Now you made me feel like Averinth is old :c Oh well, she's just experienced ftw.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:01 pm

haha XD for my creatures species, thats usually the age they die at. Low survival rate and what not :p

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Urgh, we're trying to put in a new microwave and it's just bloody difficult. Ugh, it won't fit and dad keeps having to redrill the holes. And my brother's a little whiney brat as always. (He's 17)

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 pm

that sucks D: slap some sense into him.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Sounds like a paaaaaaaaain!~*musical outro*

This is what I do in my spare time...-_- Minecraft has failed me. And I really want this roleplay to get started!

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Same here! I'm so excited for it to start im stuck on this page refreshing and waiting for an announcement lol

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

So, I realized halfway through writing that my bio and personality had become intermixed. Is that a problem?

~~EDIT~~ Also, finished. Let me know if there are problems. I wouldn't have picked such an old age, but that is the nature of kumihos.

I CAN change my creature, however. It would be more a personal creation, however.

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 am

@ Nykizta: Your character is great! It isn't a problem the bio and personality are mixed, as long as it is understandable to other people.

Also, I will be making the first post. I'm sorry to say everyone will have to wait a bit longer, there is the problem of the friends of the 1 characters. I can play one, I just need to make a character. We do not need to have both of them. I was thinking to play your character's friend, FinalHope. If that is all right with you we can collaborate some to make some more history between them (how they know each other, etc).

I'm excited for this too. Just so everyone knows part of what I have in mind for this is T.U.P.U. trying to catch the main characters and/or the creatures trying to save the captured spirit. I didn't put this on the plot because I was worried about too much of a plot scaring people off. Does this happen? I really don't know but I didn't want to take the chance. Plus, this path doesn't have to be taken. If this does come up though, I will be willing to play a T.U.P.U. agent.

Sorry I couldn't post earlier, I was sleeping.

Anyways, looking forward to starting!

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 am

Suuuuuuure. I'll play as my character's friend, though this is a first for me, having two characters in one roleplay.

Would I be able to post for both characters (and my creature) in the same post? I know it will make it quite lengthy, but posting for two characters a play as seems like it would be too much trouble.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 am

I think there was a misunderstanding. I was offering to play as your character's friend. If you want to, though, go ahead! Just tell me so we can get this cleared up.

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!