Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: A History Made

Plot Discussion

a part of “Naruto: A History Made”, a fictional universe by Valium.

The story picks up roughly 50 years after the Fourth Shinobi World War. All of the original characters have now retired, died as a casualty of war, or died of old age, and two generations have passed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: A History Made”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Um can we just make the Hokage a NPC for now because blackwolf doesn't seem to want to post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 pm

My character feels like he was just pushed in there...I'm still little confused about the plot because no one answered my question. :I
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:26 pm

What was your question?

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 pm

I didn't what I was supposed to do with my character...Because everyone was going to Konoha for the Chuunin exams, but my character is from Kumo and already passed Chuunin...so I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Princess I called your character Kitty Kitty lolololol

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Haha, Yeah, I saw. Just wait till he faces the wrath of the Fuma Clan Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Just wait till I slap the crap out of him. XD

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Has anyone talked to Valium? I need her to post so I can further Ginga's story.

*Edit

Or Nightshade10 either will do.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kudak the Smasher on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Hey, could someone help me assassinate my characters mum to further Mia's part in the story?

Kudak the Smasher
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!