Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cascade Falls

Cascade Falls

a part of “Cascade Falls”, a fictional universe by Tom Ice.

Cascade Falls is the point at which a parallel universe is colliding with our own. The fate of the little town and perhaps the whole world, lays on the backs of eight local teenagers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cascade Falls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cascade Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Me: One does not simply underestimate Lucian Creed *noms on noodles*

Luce: Torture... isn't do bad after all XD Fuck the documentaries

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Fine! Horrible movies on DVD!! *plays horrible DVDs*
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Horrible... movies? Horrible how?????

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Excruciating painful to watch

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Mimi- What, I don't get it--OW! MY EYES!

Me- oh...hmmm *Eating wontons*

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Eh... Define excruciatingly painful.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:10 pm

And very entertaining

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

As a heads up I won't be iffy on my posting from tomorrow until about next Sunday for vacation
Thanks

-Lufia

Claus: YOU'RE LEAVING?! NOOO!!!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 pm

All right. Guys. Guys. Slow the fuck down on the OOC. If you want to do the "Character: djaf;dja" please take it to PM. The OOC should be reserved for actual discussion of the roleplay.

Also, goodness, be a little kinder to a potential roleplayer!

Shaodow, I apologize. Yes! The Earth element is still open. I had it reserved because someone said they'd be interested in taking it, but sadly their deadline has passed. If you would like to take the Earth element, feel free! I'll PM this, too, in case our slightly aggressive members scared you off. Thank you for showing interest! Although, they did have a point, and ReaperGirl has a second character because we didn't think we'd fill all the slots by the time things started picking up. Still. I need to spend more time in OOC, obviously.

I apologize about being absent today. I actually won't be too present until Monday. I have Comic Con, Pridefest, and another date-ish thing tomorrow through the weekend. I'll try to be on as much as possible, though. Yeah?

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 am

Alright! Been on a road trip, and camping means extremely limited Internet access, but I'm back and currently working up my first post!

(If someone's char could respond to my post once I'm done, that'd be great. She'll need some interaction sometime!)
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 am

Harry could... Well it depends on where she is, but he's a loner at the moment.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 pm

ToccoaClark- since our characters both like Luce, can they have an epic rivalry? I mean, I think it should end in them being best friends, but a rivalry could be really fun! Your decision though! Just throwing it out there!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 pm

GAH!!! Every time I think of Claus' hair being silver I keep thinking Xeanort~! NUUUU!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Hmm, I liked the Life/Death idea, and I already cleared it with ReaperGirl4, but I suppose... well, also there's the fact that Zoe hates jealousy and conflict and avoids it if at all possible, even if it means sacrificing her happiness... could the three of us talk it over and work out some sort of "plan"? (I'm open to it.)

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 pm

More internal conflict with Claus! Character development begin!!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!