Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demigod Academy

In Short...

a part of “Demigod Academy”, a fictional universe by Belladonna Dawn.

An academy for demigods, but not all is well when Hades gets mad.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Demigod Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In Short...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:03 pm

this is the section where I'll be posting pretty much everything that happens in a short summary so that anyone who is having trouble finding the time to post and finds out that they're 8 million posts behind, they can just look here to see what they missed!

I don't want anyone to feel as though they have to drop out because of too many posts!

Summary 1: (First page)

At the "welcome to our school!" ceremony, Hades was like "Bitches, please! you ain't gonna open this school! I ain't gonna letcha so close it down before i do!" And then Zeus was like "KK, so everyone get to the common room so that you don't panic and whatevs.

So everyone went to the common room and Doug said "let's all play a game!"

Sator decided to flirt with Victoria who was like "Bitch! You ain't gon touch this! None you boyz evah gonna touch this!" and then Siren decided to flirt with her.

So Doug was like "Let's all say who we izz, who our 'rentz be, and somethang ineresting about ourselvezz" and all the peeps began to play.

There's also gonna be a dance that will end real badly (YAY!!) and everyone is encouraged to find a date.

So Siren was like "Yo yo, Victoria! You wanna be my date to da dance?" and victoria was like, "Umm, cha!"

And Sator was like, "Yo seth! Wuzzap??" And then Sapphira was all like "Yo, dat be ma roomie, is you botherin' him? Hey, anyone wanna be my date for the dance????" and Seth was like, "...no." And she was like T-T and walked away.

that pretty much wraps it up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: In Short...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:21 pm

lol... just... lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Part 2:
(continuation of common room before dance begins):

Sooooo...

After Sapphira was all like "bitch, I ain't ask you out anyways and I know where yo sleep at night!" to Seth and went off into emo corner, Sator kept flirting with him.

DouggieDougDoug was all like, "Hey, Archer, yo wanna come to the dance with me?" and Archer was like "Um..cha!"

Then Siren was like "Yo! Listen up! My sis is gone sing you some rad tunes, y'all!" and Sapphira was like "Oh, I be happy again!" and Victoria was like "Yeah!!!"

Then Sator was like "yoyo, Sethy-boy! You and me. Dance tomorrow! We go talk about dumb peeps in a back room. I swear, I'm not a pedo. You cool?" and Seth was like "kk"

Then Siren was like, "Cali, sing, now!!" and Cali was like O.O deer in headlights. Den she was all like, "Bitches I'm singing a song!" and I was like, BelleOceane, you wrote that in five minutes? That cool.

And then we move onto the dance!!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 am

Okay, here we go again!

Page 2

So it's the dance and everyone likes "Woopwoop!!" and Cali's all like "lalalalalala singing lalalalalalala"

So Sapphira's like "boohoo! Im alone cause ma mudah's in hell!"

And seth is just like, "hi mama! Oh, awkward turtle..." but his momma's like "I wuv you ma Sethy-wethy!" den he went to da dance and was like "awkward turtle"

So then archer was like "papa!" and his papa was like "you in some messed up shit, you know that? Stop being a bad kid!" and Archie went to da partay and was like "...yep."

And den Demeter was all like "Yo Sapphira! Whachu doin all cooped up in yo room? I got chu a dress to go th da dance" and Sapphira was like "grandmama! Kk"

And then Poseidon was like "wuzzap?" and his girls were like "..." then siren was like "you always liked dar bitch better!" and Poseidon was like, "is it your special time? Or did some dude say "no!"? And siren was all lik "I kissed a girl and I liked it!" and left. Uh oh! Looks like someone has some daddy problems!

And then Sator was all like "I'm shaving in th rain!" but he wasn't nd then his mama was like "yoyoyo! Open up dis door!" and he was like, "hold da phone! Nevs mind, I here. Wuzzap mudah?" and she was like "heres yo suit! Oh, be nice to yo niece like thing girl. Kk! Demeter out!"

Den Seth and Sator met up at da dance and was like "let's go find a back room!" Watch out for roofies!

Then dougie was like "fajhah!" and his fajhah was like, "here's some booze. Go spike that punch!" and now it's a party!

The aphrodite was like, "hi honey! (insert french words)" and rose was like "more French words!"

And then Roy was like "I don't wanna go to no party! Wait I know!" and he found a mask and went total phantom of the opera minus the sexy cape and singing. But den he didn't wear it.

So then victoria was like "I have daddy problems! Oh, wait, he's not that bad? Yay! Moms necklace! Thanks pop!" then she met Siren and was like "love fest!" but not really

Then Doug and archer was like "love fest!" but again not really.

Then zero was like, "I is new person!" den he was like "Ashe Ashe Ashe Ashe!!!! <3"

And that's all!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Due to the fact that the old style of summarizing is getting old, this summery will be given in the form of three old ladies, Martha, Florence, and Daisy, discussing the dance at an old folks home while playing CLUE:

Florence: Did you all hear about that nice dance at the school?

Daisy: What?

Florence: The dance.

Daisy: What?

Martha: She said “the dance,” you pooperwilly.

Daisy: I love jam!

Florence: Apparently it was rather nice. All the children got to meet their parents and have a nice little time at the dance.

Martha: Was there any alcohol there?

Florence: No, but there was punch.

Martha: There was alcohol. Pulls out a flask and drinks from it.

Daisy: I think it was Plum in the lounge with the pistol.

Martha: Go fish! I also heard that there were some nice couples there.

Florence: Yes, there was the daughters of Ares and Poseidon.

Martha: Ares and Poseidon had children together? That doesn’t work.

Florence: Martha, with the facebook and the twitter and the roofies today, nothing is impossible.

Martha: Oh, alright. But did you hear about that new kid? What was his name?

Florence: Some sort of number. You know, in my day, we only had four names: Jim, Jill, Jack, and Florence.

Daisy: I think it was Daisy in the kitchen with the knife.

Martha: You’re Daisy you pipplesquabble.

Daisy: Daisy? I haven’t seen Daisy if forty years! How is she?

Florence: Well, whatever his name was, he asked that girl…oh, who’s that girl with the bow and arrows?

Martha: I think it’s Dogshit.

Florence: No, it’s Katniss. Anyways, he asked her to dance and she said no.

Martha: That’s why he should have a normal name. The girls can’t resist the name Jim.

Daisy: Who?

Florence: But the dance got interesting when that girl with the weird hair got attacked by a big dog.

Martha: oh, I heard about that! Those children then had to really kick so pooch ass.

Daisy: What did you say about my ass?

Florence: Never mind.

Daisy: BINGO!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!