Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodlines

Character Relations

a part of “Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by alxxxjames.

An original role-play that takes place in a modern setting where magic is dying. The characters are all descendants of five supernatural Bloodlines. Literate & Active drivers only, please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Something Seraphine
16 - Navarene - Rhode Island
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

"Well, I've only been here...I'm on my tenth day now...So...unfortunately...I don't know all of you yet. And the people who don't know me but I somehow know them because I happened to see you or something....I'm sorry!!"

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺ "Well he's just dazzling, isn't he? I am pretty sure he actually sparkles. But in that movie star charismatic kind of way, not the sparkly broody vampire sort."
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen: ☺ "He's so funny and strange. It's always exciting around him, because you never know what's going to pop out of his mouth. And I really like his hair...it reminds me of a dog I'd want to just scratch and ruffle and wrestle with. Not in a bad way at all. Comparing someone's hair to a dog's isn't insulting...I don't think...I'm just so glad we're friends."
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ☺"She's so fun and nice and strong. I must say I admire her."
  • Elvis Johnson: ☺ "Probably one of the most friendly people on the Isle, that's for sure. You can always rely on him for a smile."

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ☺"She's so lovely, and the way she sort of blinks is nice. All slow and peaceful. She's like a nice day in the park."
  • Soren Corosa: ☺"Nope...doesn't ring a bell."
  • Drusa Deszled: ☺"You've got to admire a girl who can...dig her heels in...and RRRRRR!"
  • Milo Reed Corner: ☺ "He's so goofy. And relaxed. And contagious! Very pleasant."

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ☺"She's perfectly spooky. But in a good way. It's her eyes. I hope I haven't upset her!"
  • Daniel Sanderson: ☺ "I don't think I...know...him..."
  • Markus Wright: ☺ "He's hil-a-rious. Even if his jokes are a bit mean, but I'm sure he doesn't intend them to be that way"
  • Graham Lennox: ☺"Oh dear, I didn't realize there were so many people I hadn't met..."
  • Tabitha Lillith Ezerath: "I'm sure she's just shy..."

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺"Oh I adore her. Who wouldn't adore her though, she must get it all the time, which she deserves, no doubt, I just don't want to sound dull or..."
  • Omar Maria Media: ☺ "I don't think I've...seen him around..."
  • Wynston Watson: ☺"He's so good at leading. I bet people if he smiled people might listen even more. He has very nice teeth, and I think that says something about a person."
  • Vendicare: ☺ "Ooohooohooo, so mysterious! I honestly don't think anyone else could do it better!"

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ☺"He's so wonderfully earthy. I hope that isn't cliche. He smells nice. I hope that isn't...strange."
  • Artemis Hulston: ☺ "Would it be awful if I said he was ~*electrifying*~? But in all honesty, I wonder if he has a problem with static electricity? If I actually went up and asked him, do you think I'd be shocked by the answer? Bahahahaha..."
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ☺ "She has such a lovely smile, and her music is fantastic. She's really got a future in music. She has an ear for it."
  • Xylea Parihan: ☺ "She really could be a Covergirl if she wanted. Easy. Breazy. Beautiful..."
Carpe diem bitches.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Wynston Watson
18 - Balaren - Detroit
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☠ I can’t decide what’s worse: how stuck up he is, or how much his faerie magic bothers me. I really don’t know what people see in him besides a pretty face.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ◑ She just seems like… a girl. Maybe she’ll impress me one day.
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑/☺ He’s more tolerable than most people here. I don’t trust him yet, but I want to.
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen: ☠ The best thing I can say about him is that most people think he’s more of an asshole than I am. He’s too destructive to be of any use. He’ll probably hold us all back.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑ She’s been here even less time than I have.
  • Soren Corosa: ◑/☺ She’s independent. Smart. She’ll never be part of a pack, but she’s less obnoxious than most people.
  • Milo Corner: ◑/♥ I almost want to… take care of him. He’s an idiot, so every survival instinct I have rails against it, but I just can’t help feeling that way.

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑ She’s strong, there’s no doubt of that. Maybe not physically, but mentally. One to watch.
  • Daniel Sanderson: ◑/☺ Beta material. The way he goes out of his way to help others is actually kind of… well, I hope he doesn’t end up a martyr.
  • Markus Wright: ☠ I don’t like him. I don’t like the smell of him. He’d do well to stay away.
  • Graham Lennox: ◑ I’m pretty sure most of his snobbery is an act. I’m waiting to see what’s underneath.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ◑ She’s obviously weak. Not a threat at all. I hope she surprises me.
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑/☺ His spirituality can be… a bit much. It’s better than none at all, though. I doubt he’d ever challenge me, and he has no right to, so as of now I’d like to have him on my side.
  • Vendicare: ◑ I still need to take his measure. He’s more in tune with the wolf than I am, and not a coward like the girl. He could be a threat or an ally, depending on how things go.

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ◑/☺ He was born a Beta. That isn’t a bad thing. He doesn’t seem to like me very much, but he doesn’t need to like me to be useful.
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑ Sometimes he bothers me. Sometimes he doesn’t.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑ Maybe if she’d get over herself, she’d be worth thinking about.
  • Xylea Parihan: ◑ She… annoys me. I know it isn’t her fault, but if I can keep my rage in check enough not to tear people’s throats out, she can at least try not to be such a ditz.
  • Something Seraphine: ☺ She’s… alright. I guess. I think I’ve talked to her more than most people. She listens to what I have to say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!