Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secret Heroes of the Imperium

Secret Heroes of the Imperium

a part of “Secret Heroes of the Imperium”, a fictional universe by cha-kun.

A Roleplay of Grim Proportions. Take on the role of an Inquisitor's retainer, and assist him as he battles the enemies of Humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secret Heroes of the Imperium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Secret Heroes of the Imperium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:36 pm

I edited my post. >_> Sorry, forgot to say.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Thugrim has access, so I'll keep him on the bridge for now.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:05 pm

What just happened to a little bit more than half of the IC posts?
I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise!
- One of the many golden quotes of Neonus.

Archereon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm

What do you mean Archie?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Oh nothing, for a while I couldn't see half the pages for some reason. Btw, when are we gonna be starting for real?

Archereon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:32 am

Oh, probably some time this weekend, I need to make sure that everyone who wants to stay in knows that we are going to start.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:12 pm

If it's alright, I'm gonna just skip ahead to the exterior of the bridge after your next post Saxious. It's probably a 20 minute walk at the least, and that's a lot of conversation or awkward silence to cover otherwise.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 am

Yes. I'll have that covered in my following post, so there will be a bit of god-modding (as in, your character opens the door and such).
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:33 am

Actually Saxious, the squat is the only one actually in the bridge. Everyone else is outside of it, which is to say the Psyker and the Blank.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:11 pm

I have completely misunderstood the entire conversation then... Well seeing as Rill has already answered, I will edit the previous post and have my character walk in, busy with his own thoughts (seeing as Rill already answered).

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 am

Well, looks like we're getting started.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Hey Cha-Kun, are you gonna PM the people who haven't posted in the thread yet? Some of them probably don't know that this has actually started and isn't dead.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Have no fear Archereon, I already have, and no, they have not replied back yet.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Lets see if we can get some posts rolling again.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 pm

If need be I can make some NPC's

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey, are you waiting on anything in particular to write the Inquisitor's next post Cha-Kun?

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Not particularly. I was going to try to wait for Breeze to get on though, but it seems he has quit RPG. or perhaps he is ignoring me.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

I could try PMing him.

Edit: Though it looks like he hasn't been on for a while, about half a month that is.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Archie are you going to post tonight? or should I go to bed?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 am

I already posted in the thread.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!