Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Belmont High

Relationship Thread

a part of “Belmont High”, a fictional universe by JustQuit.

This is the remake of Berkeley High! Newcomers Welcome!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Belmont High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Code: Select all
[font=georgia][right][img]gif of your character, please![/img][/right]
[size=200][u]Name of you character (use the name you want your character to be called)[/size][/u]
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

[size=90][list]
[*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences.
[*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences [/list][/size]
Last edited by JustQuit on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:14 am

Christina Jacobs
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Christina Jacobs: ☺/♥ ~ "I'm special, I'm special....No, I really am special at least that's what my friends and brothers say....that's a good thing right? I think it is, you know what I just want to give myself giant bear hug right now."

• Ollie "Oliver" Jacobs: ☺/☠ ~ "He cares to much what people think of him. He's needs tobe like me and not give a flipping flip. But, he's my brother. Love you big bro."

• Russell Jones : ◑/☠/♥~ "We are very different. I mean we used to be close in like, what? Middle school maybe my freshmen but, where he became more popular....I lost popularity.......Yea, he's kind of an asshole now. But, he is good looking, he has one thing going for him at least. Way to go Russell."

• Danny Roberts : ☺/◑ ~ "She is so sweet, maybe a bit too sweet for her own good.....I wish I was that sweet. Wait, no, no I don't because if I was I wouldn't be as awesome as I am now! Right, this is abou Danny not me....got off topic for a second, my bad.

• Kris Mainer: ◑/♥/☺ ~ "He's not the brightest light bulb, but he's amusing to watch in class.....not that I stare at him or anything. It's just that I-- nevermind beyond the point, he's not doing much when I see him in class. Here's my two cents, it's a good thing he is really good looking.... Hey, did you ever wonder why we give our two cents but it's a penny for our thoughts....where the hell does my other penny go, the government?--Sorry, off topic again."

• Shae Saunders : ◑~"Who? I'm sorry, but I don't know much about her. She's just so.....quiet. Seems nice though."

• Lauren Simms: ☠ ~ "I do not like her. I think shes's an easy whore. Just from what I've heard. But, again justlike wih Russell, used to be close before I moved on to more interesting things like Zelda. Not hooking up with every guy that caught my eye."

• Joshua Mercer: ☺/♥ ~ *Whisles* He's a rebel and a jackass. But, he's a funny jackass and I hate to say it but, he's probably one of my cosest friends...Joy."

• Bobby Mercer: ☺ ~ You mean the Tia to Josh's Tamera....No, that came out wrong. I mean the.....--nevermind. He's awesome, sarcastic, and he's fun to talk about music with. Again, sadly a close friend....Man i get stuck with all the jacks for friends. Don't I?"

• Natalie Young: ◑~ I haven't spoken to her before but if my brother hangs with her. She must be "good enough" to hang with him.

• Natália Letícia Benavidez: ◑~"I know my brother goes gaga over her alittle, nothing more than that. Except she's an awesome singer."
  • Mel Grey: ◑~"I don't know anything about this girly, sorry."
  • Demi River: ☺/☠ ~ We used to be like sisters, we grown apart but we still talk to each other but only when she sees "acceptable".
Last edited by .euphoria. on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:55 am

Josh Mercer
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Joshua Mercer: ♥ ~ Not gonna lie, I'm pretty fucking amazing
  • Bobby Mercer: ☺ ~ My best friend, though sometimes I hate his ass. But he's here to stay.
  • Russell Jones: ◑/☠ ~ I don't really know the guy but my brother doesn't like him, so I guess I don't like him either.
  • Danny Roberts: ◑ ~ I don't know her, but she seems too nice.
  • Christina Jacobs: ☺/♥ ~ She's cute! She's funny and really different. Good different.
  • Kris Mainer: ☺ ~ He's funny, and good ball player too.
  • Shae Saunders: ◑ ~ She never talks to I don't know her well.
  • Lauren Simms: ◑ ~ People say she's a whore, so I don't conversate with her.
  • Alena Rosalie Featherstone: ◑/☠ ~ I don't talk to sophmores but I heard she's in AP this year, plus she seems to happy and doesn't like rap music, or at least that what I heard
  • Oliver Jacobs: ☺ ~ Me and "liver" are pretty cool, Just wish the dude wasn't so OCD about his name.
  • Natalie Ohio Young: ◑ ~ Ummm afriad I don't know her

Bobby Mercer
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Bobby Mercer: ♥/☺/☠ ~ Fuck me, but I love me. I'm conflicted.
  • Joshua Mercer: ☺ ~ Ughhh He's my brother, I have to deal with the jackass.
  • Russel Jones: ~ ☠ This fucker doesn't deserve the right to walk on the earth. *Shakes Head*
  • Danny Roberts: ◑/♥ ~ She's really pretty and nice. Maybe too nice.
  • Christina Jacobs: ☺~ She's funny, and are conversations on music are pretty awesome.
  • Kris Mainer: ☺~ Funny in class, not bad at sports either.
  • Shae Saunders : ◑/♥ ~ Pretty, but we never speak though
  • Lauren Simms : ◑ ~ I've heard so many rumours about her. One day I'll see if there true but right now I'll just not talk to her.
  • Alena Rosalie Featherstone: ☠/♥ ~ She's wayyyy to happy, and Josh tell's me she hates my favorite genre of music. But she is cute, what can I say. There's just something about her....
  • Oliver Jacobs: ☺ ~ Me and Oliver are cool or as Josh say's "Liver", we don't talk as much as he and Josh do though.
  • Natalie Ohio Young: ◑/☠ ~ She wears too much make-up, I don't like that plain and simple. Crazy right?
Last edited by JustQuit on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Shae Saunders
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Shae Saunders: ☠ ~ Everyday I do nothing but disappoint myself. Why can't I ever get anything right?
  • Joshua Mercer: ♥/☠ ~ Just... don't even ask. I know that Josh and I are worlds different and he's not at all my type, in fact, people like him usually annoy me to no end. But there's something about him, I don't know what, that's really quite attractive to me.
  • Bobby Mercer: ◑ ~ Even though he's Josh's brother and all, to me he's basically just like anyone else at the school. One of those people who is always around, but more or less, I could take or leave him.
  • Danny Roberts: ☺/◑/♥ ~ Some people say she's too nice and whatnot, but I wish I could be more like her! Not only is she super pretty with a great personality, but she knows how to put herself out there, something that I myself can never manage to do. I've talked to her a few times which is a step up from all the other students. It'd be cool to maybe get to know her this year.
  • Christina Jacobs: ◑ ~ I don't ever recall talking to her but she seems like the kind of person I could get along with. She's nice to a lot of people and seems very like-able.
  • Lauren Simms: ◑/☠ ~ I guess it's nothing personal against Lauren exactly, but I'm really tired of hearing people talk about her and who she's slept with or whatever. Who really cares?
  • Kris Mainer: ◑/☠ ~ Another person who's the constant subject of stupid rumors that no one wants to hear. In his case, something about a tutor or something. I don't care if it's true or not and I wish people would shut up about it already.
  • Russel Jones: ☠ ~ He really bothers me. He acts like he's the greatest thing to ever walk the halls of Belmont high and all his snarky remarks during class make me so mad.
  • Alena Featherstone: ◑ ~ From what I've seen, she's outgoing... like, really really outgoing... And she seems to be awful energetic all of the time... Not exactly something I can relate to, but good for her I guess...
  • Oliver Jacobs: ◑/♥ ~ I'm not gonna lie, I think he's easily the best looking guy at our school. But what are my chances of ever having anything to do with him? We'll probably never even utter a word to each other throughout the whole year.
  • Natalie Young: ◑ ~ Her and I have never talked, and I prefer to keep it that way. Word is she has a pretty bad temper, especially towards people she doesn't like. If she's that kind of person who likes to cause drama and fights, I'll just steer clear, thanks very much.
  • Melanie Grey: ◑/☺ ~ I've noticed that she doesn't really talk much either. Maybe her and I could get along quite well. We likely have a lot more in common than all the others in this hell hole.
  • Natália Letícia Benavidez:◑/☠ ~ I don't know... from what I can tell, she's a total loose cannon. She's probably always causing drama, and of course I want nothing to do with that.
Last edited by akjadestar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Kris Mainer
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Kris Mainer: ♥/☺ - Well, I'm pretty awesome.
  • Boby Mercer: ☺ - He's funny and sarcastic. That makes him extra funny in my book.
  • Russell Jones: ◑/☠ - I ain't got a problem with him, but he's just so...not cool in my book.
  • Danny Roberts: ☺/♥/◑ - I like her. She's nice and cute.
  • Christina Jacobs: ☺/♥ - She's funny and cute. Plus she's cool, in my book at least.
  • Joshua Mercer: ☺ - He's funny. A bit of a jackass though.
  • Shea Saunders: ◑/♥ - She's cute, but shy. I should talk to her some.
  • Lauren Simms: ◑ - She's crazy. But according to some people, she's a whore. So...there's that.
  • Alena Rosalie Featherstone: ◑ - She's cute and all, but she's a Sophomore. I probably wont talk to her much.
  • Oliver Jacobs: ◑ - He's cool i guess.
  • Natalie Ohio Young: ◑/☠ - Uh...yeah...she ain't really my type. Now, don't get me wrong, she's kinda cute, but she's just so...angry.
  • Melanie Grey: ◑ - She's quiet and smart, but I don't think I've talked to her much.
  • Natália Letícia Benavidez: ◑ - Now, that's one heck of a name! Anyways, isn't she a Freshman? I think she's cute and all, but I doubt I'll talk to her...unless she's around the other people I talk to or something.

Danny Roberts
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Danny Roberts: ♥/☺ - I'm pretty much my best friend and love everything about me.
  • Bobby Mercer: ◑/♥ - He's kinda funny and sarcastic, witch makes him a little more funny I guess and kind of cute.
  • Russell Jones: ◑ - He's a little too into himself, ain't he? Not like I'm trying to be mean though, but that's what I hear.
  • Christina Jacobs: ☺/◑ - She's funny and pretty. She's really smart too.
  • Kris Mainer: ☺/♥ - He's cute, cool, and funny.
  • Joshua Mercer: ◑ - He's kind of rude, ain't he?
  • Shea Saunders: ☺/◑ - She's pretty, but kinda quiet. She's nice though.
  • Lauren Simms: ◑ - She's that crazy, hyper chick, right? I hear everyone call her a whore, but I don't know her so I can't really judge her.
  • Alena Rosalie Featherstone: ◑/☺ - She's pretty and nice.
  • Oliver Jacobs: ☺/♥ - He's nice. And cute.
  • Natalie Ohio Young: ◑ - I haven't really talked to her, but people says she's a bit too angry at everything. I'm not going to hold that against her though.
  • Melanie Grey: ◑/☺ - She's kinda quiet, but she's nice.
  • Natália Letícia Benavidez: ◑ - I haven't really talked to her, but I know she's a freshman and I think she's in drama with me. She seems nice too.

((edited it, every one should be on here and I fixed the one with Natalie. I forgot the not))
Last edited by IAmAlien on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Ack, I just realized I had accidentally switched Kris and Russell around in my post, but it's fixed now!!!
Oh, and PS...
Looking at the relationships so far... it's sure to be an interesting year, ahaha.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:34 pm

It's okay haha and yeah. Very interesting.

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:42 pm

A skull and crossbones for almost everyone! Haha, you made this roleplay 10 times more interesting akjadestar!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:38 pm

LMAO
It's funny how everyone in the last rp of this everyone loved Lauren and Russell, and now they're pretty much the most hated people.. :'D
At least they have each other..
OH and I remade an old rp if any of you would like to join (:
akjadestar is already making a character :'D
roleplay/bitter-sweet-ecstasy-remake/

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Russell
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Bobby Mercer:"Who cares."
  • Russell Jones:"Oh, me? I love me.."
  • Danny Roberts:"Pretty hot."
  • Christina Jacobs:"Hot."
  • Kris Mainer:"Don't know, don't care."
  • Joshua Mercer:"Don't know.."
  • Shae Saunders:"Very hot."
  • Lauren Simms:"Extremely hot. Love her."

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Haha he called all the girls hot. So, whens this RP gonna get up an goin'?

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Don't forget to update as new characters are submitted :)

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

I updated mine to include everyone!!!

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Natalie Young
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

[list]
[*] Natalie Young: ☠/♥ ~ I love myself. I hate myself.
[*] Christina Jacobs: ◑ ~ I don't know her.... I mean, of course I know who she is! But I haven't actually talked to her before.
[*] Josh Mercer: ♥/☠ ~ He's extremely hot! If only he wasn't such a jackass....
[*] Bobby Mercer: ◑ ~ Haven't talked to him before...
[*] Shae Suanders: ◑ ~ Haven't talked to her before. But I don't think she likes me.
[*] Kris Mainer: ◑ ~ He makes great entertainment in class, but he's not someone I would talk to.
[*] Danny Roberts: ◑ ~ She's nice. Too nice... Someday someone's going to take advantage of her and she probably wont even notice.
[*] Russel Jones: ☠/♥ ~ I just started at this school and I know he's an asshole and everything, but... Russel Jones is really really hot. Okay, now I said it.
[*] Lauren Simms: ☠/◑ ~ I'm not sure what to say about her. I actually really dislike her, but Ollie seems to be happy about her and I don't want to hurt him.
[*] Oliver Jacobs: ☺/♥ ~ A bit cocky, but he's my friend and he knows it.
[*] Alena Rosalie Featherstone: ◑ ~ Haven't talked to her before....
[*] Natália Letícia Benavidez: ◑ ~ She's the really talented freshman, thats all I know so far.
[*] Melanie Grey: ◑ ~ Haven't talked to her before...[list]
Last edited by raindrops_autumn on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Oliver Jacobs
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Oliver Jacobs: ♥ ~ "I love myself. What's not to love? I'm hot, kind of smart, and bloody British for crying out loud....That gets a lot of ladies my direction."

• Christina Jacobs: ☺ ~ "She's my blood--.....no, no she's not but she's stll my sister. Mess with her and we have a problem. Alright?"

• Bobby Mercer: ☺/◑~ "We're pretty cool but, he spends a hell of a lot more time with Chris."

• Josh Mercer: ☺/◑~ We're close. He calls me liver for some odd reason. Strange, anyway again he's closer to my sister.

• Kris Mainer:◑ /☠ "I don't really hate the guy but I'm not a fan either. My sister talks about him and it's getting on my nerves. We get it you two make a complete polar oppisite couple. Shut up and move on, Christina. Damn.

• Natalie Young: ☺ ~ "She calls me a cocky jackass sometime, and she's correct. We're friends though...I like girls who call it how it is."

• Shae Suanders: ◑/♥ ~ "She's really hot, but doesn't talk much. Maybe that'll change this year.

• Danny Roberts: ◑ ~ "She's cute and nice. Plus, if my sister doesn't mess with her she must be a decent human being."

• Alena Rosalie Featherstone: ◑/♥ ~ "She's a cute sophomore....That's all I know."

• Mel Gray:◑ ~ I don't really know anything about her except she's a senior like me.

• Natália Letícia Benavidez: ♥ /☺/◑~ She's different and she knows what she wants......I like it

• Demi River:☺/☠~ To set the record straight. I. NEVER. CHEATED. ON. HER! Ever, w-wh-why the fuck would I cheat on her, with Lauren none the less. They were friends and I was Dem's boyfriend, why would I do that? Ask any person at Belmount and will tell you I never cheated on her.

"Getting to my two closest friends in this hellhole known as High School in California."

• Lauren Simms:☺/♥ ~ "People are just fucking stupid. Unless you know her and you're her friend. Don't judge her and the funny thing is, I've been in this bloody country not even four years yet and I know her better than most of the dumbasses in this school.

• Russel Jones: ☺ ~ "Again, not a bad person. People are just being stupid, to be honest the people who hate him and Renny wish they were them. Believe me, he is an asshole, a big one, but if he was as bad as people say. I would say it to his face."
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 pm

[font=georgia]Image
Renny Simms
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Lauren Simms:"I love myself. I don't care what all the rest of you think."
  • Oliver Jacobs: ♥/☺ "He's soo cool.. I should get Russell to set us up.."
  • Christina Jacobs:"I'm pretty sure she hates me.."
  • Bobby Mercer: ◑/♥ "He's alright. Kinda cute."
  • Josh Mercer:"He doesn't talk to me.."
  • Kris Mainer:"He doesn't talk to me.."
  • Natalie Young:"I don't think she likes me."
  • Shae Suanders:"I don't think she likes me either.."
  • Danny Roberts:"She doesn't seem bad."
  • Alena Rosalie Featherstone:"I don't really talk to her."
  • Russel Jones: ☺/☺/♥ "Well, here goes. Russell and I are cool. We've been friends for awhile, and don't even think you're going to fuck that up. He and I go back, I used to be in the popular group. Now I sort of have a group of my own. Here's what happened. Since I was so close to Russell, some of his play toy cheerleaders got jealous and started rumours about how I'd slept with half the football team. So yeah, I had slept with like 3 of them. NOT HALF. And the rumours just get worse as it goes because all of the guys are still friends with me, but the girls sort of hate me. And it seems like everyone believes whatever the hell they hear in this school so I'm sort of hated.. But Russell runs the place anyway and I doubt anyone would ever come up and call me out on anything."

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatyoufancy on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 pm

[font=georgia]Image
Mel Grey
♥ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
◑ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

• Melanie Grey: ♥ I love me, obviously. No doubt.
  • Christina Jacobs: ◑ I know nothing about her, except that she likes Zelda... but everyone knows that so......
  • Josh Mercer: ◑/♥ I've heard that he's a jackass, but I really haven't talked to him before. He's cute though.
  • Bobby Mercer: ◑ Never talked to him.
  • Shae Saunders: ◑/☺ Definitely seems like someone I would hang out with. We've talked a few times,and she's pretty cool.
  • Kris Mainer: ◑ Seems pretty cool, like someone I would talk to.
  • Danny Roberts: ◑ She seems nice. I've never had a problem with her.
  • Russell Jones: ☠/◑/♥ Don't even get me started with him.... He's hot, but that personality WILL NOT get him far in life.
  • Natalie Young: ◑ I've never talked to her. I've heard she parties a lot. Isn't she just a sophomore though??
  • Lauren Sims: ◑ I've obviously heard all of the rumors, but I really don't believe most of them. Some of them however...
  • Alena Rosalie Featherstone: ◑ Never talked to her.

whatyoufancy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Lmao the love triangle/square/pentagon between Lauren, Oliver, Russell, Natalie, and Shae sort of.. XD intense.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 pm

lol, i just noticed that.:{P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Haha how is Shae a part of that? She has her opinions on which guys are hot or not, but being as shy as she is, she's out of the loop sorta... xD

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!