Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land Of Arandia #2

Land Of Arandia #2

a part of “Land Of Arandia #2”, a fictional universe by Zetna.

Want to go back to old fashion Roleplay? You tired of Op and characters with ultimate powers? Join this adventure and live a life like you chose with characters that have limits and are not godlike!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Land Of Arandia #2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Land Of Arandia #2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:09 pm

I posted again. Zetna, you're not getting any waffles.
SuperNinjaRoo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Ahahaha no waffles for Zetna! 8D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saika
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Haha the breakfast buffet is reserved for Saika, Mac and I only. Mwahaha. Saika, did Kanon say that out loud, about the dark magic? or did she just think it?

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Just think it, because she doesn't know much about magic and stuff so she was afraid of saying the wrong thing.
Its our breakfast Ò.Ó

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm

I posted yos! I finally found the time i needed to post XD Now the party starts for realzzz!
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:06 am

Yay~!!!
Now SuperNinjaRoo you can finally give him waffles! XD

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:06 am

*tackles Zetna and throws waffles like rice on a wedding* Here you go!! #####

Okay I'll post and have Marco make a big scene or something, and run into Garth to force him to be social. Mwahahaha.

And Saika, because of the pathetic state of Talia's gloves, Kanon might have been able to see the marks on her palms, but if she says anything about the dark magic, Talia will deny it up and down, and have Kanon to be prepared for the mean side of Talia, haha.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 pm

SuperNinjaRoo, I'm just waiting for Mac to post.
I hope Kanon doesn't get beaten up by Marco XD

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:20 pm

I posted again. I'm running out of stuff to write in this tavern, any particular plans for what happens next?

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

I posted too!
Let's try to make all of them talk to each other or something like that XD
Who is the next to post?

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Wait... they've invented clockwork? I thought this was supposed to be medieval?

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 am

OMG! I'm soooo sorry! My bad :(
I already change it, so it's alright now :)

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Well if Garth wants to get Talia to come with him whenever he tries to get jobs, he would be able to do it quite easily if he offered to train her in magic. Despite being a healer for like 5 years or something, she isn't very good since she relies on Vanth so much. Hint, hint if you want him to follow her out of the tavern (She is going to leave in my next post)

Or, maybe he could walk out and she could follow him and ask if he could help her.

Once Zetna posts again, I was going to have Marco address Kanon is one way or another, and then hope that Kaim will continue the conversation. Maybe Kaim will go up to Garth or Talia and join in on the creeping haha. Maybe they could split up. Like three and two of people who become "friends" then after a few posts of discussing exactly what they're doing in Arandia, something happens to bring them together and have to stay together to accomplish this grand feat.

Okay I'm rambling....

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah,I agree. But I have to think in a way to make Kanon go with Garth and Talia. An easy way to that happen could be Garth offering her a job, because she's an assassin she has to be always looking for work, she would immediately accept.

And I promise I'm gonna be more careful of the era we are in :3

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Wait what happened? What did you say Saika? Haha.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 pm

I made a really stupid mistake! I wrote that Kanon looked at her watch -.-''
I forgot that in his era they didn't exist! Ahahahahaha!
Thanks Mac, for letting me know. And I'm really sorry >.<
Zetna hurry up and post, please~!

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Alright guys so Im planning on making a few modifications. One, I'll have an OCC forum for posting order. Second, im going to add some information on the Roleplay description. Thirdly, a new rule will be applied, considering location and time of day. When you post, you will have to state if its day or night. Its day when its sunny outside and Night when its dark out. My only problem is figuring how this is going to work. How could we know when its dark or night? Do we have an OCC chat where we make sure everyone is ready to jump to the next day? Give me your ideas Please!!

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm

So sorry, but I don't have any idea :(
I don't know how we could say when it's day or night...
People keep posting,please~! *.*

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 am

I posted, finally. Imageryyyyyy :D

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Don't worry SuperNinjaRoo, Kanon paid Talia's meal >.<

EDIT:Maybe we could do something like: one day is night and in the next is day, or during 2 days is night and in the next 2 days is day, I think it's a bit confusing >.< But it's the only thing I can think of.
And keep posting, I'm so anxious! :D

Saika
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!