Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children of Beliar

Children of Beliar

a part of “Children of Beliar”, a fictional universe by Bradok187.

When Beliar fell he separated his soul into six equal pieces, and each piece found its way into the body of a newborn child. Hidden in plain sight from the blade of the Templar they have grown into adults and now the sleeping power in them has awoken.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children of Beliar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Children of Beliar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Children of Beliar"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Children of Beliar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Dibs on a Child of Beliar!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

All the spots are open so take your time typing out your CS or,if your like me, just type out the basic stuff but expand on it later. Glad to have you. You and Asper are the only two children of Beliar so far. Ill probably be the last the make my character so idk if ill be Templar or Child of Beliar.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Ok so have noticed some things in the Character Sheets I have read that don't meet the requirements. Don't worry im not gonna reject you im just gonna point out and explain what ive seen people miss.

First is the age of the Children of Beliar. All Children of Beliar start This is at the age of 21 years old. They all were born at the same time, and their power has awakened at the same time. Im sorry if some of you don't like this but its just how it is.

Next are the drawbacks for the Boons a child of Beliar posses. Your drawback must be equivalent to the power of your boon. So if your can read minds, you get bad migraines afterwards something like that. Also Shape-shifting cant be a boon. It can be a magic but thats it.

Last we have the point system, which seems to be the biggest problem. You start out with 5 points. These points can either go into a magic or a weapon. Three points means that it is no longer a minor weapon skill/magic, but advanced. Each point you add to something represents your degree of mastery. You will gain more points at the end of each section we do which you can then edit into you character sheet and upgrade your skills. You must however have learned new skills if you wish to add any. So to give you an idea of how this works here are some examples.

Talents: Talents: Talents:
Swordsmanship-2 or Pyromancy-1 or Healing(Advanced)-1
Pyromancy-2 Healing-1 Pyromancy-2
Healing-1 Necromany-1
Telekinesis-1
Read Mind-1

I hope that this gives you a basic idea of how the point system works, please edit your Character Sheets as soon as possible.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:25 am

Fixed! Although I'm not sure if my Boon is safe by your classifications.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:12 am

Your boon is fine, but If you wanna look at my character i outlined the levels of the my boon you may want to do that so you can make it more powerful. Also please go to the locations thread on desribe the academy and the city its in or where its located so i can add it. Thanks!

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 am

There aren't really "levels" to her boon. Either she learns everything about something and nobody believes a word of what she's learned from it, or she doesn't use her Boon. It's kind of a binary thing.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 am

That's fine if that's what you want then good, I just didnt want you to not understand and fell left out or something, and you can always get more power later. Anyway thanks for joining! And try to get the word out to anyone you knw that might want to join.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Trust me. Total knowledge is the most dangerous weapon a person can possess. Especially in the hands of one who is more than capable of targeting weaknesses all on her own.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 am

Lol ok sorry ive been off my internet went out. I hope we get more players, thanks.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!