Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Footprints on Barren Ground

a part of “Footprints on Barren Ground”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

Setting out on a journey across a dangerous, ruined world, two individuals find themselves struggling to preserve their own survival...until the survival of one may seal the doom of the other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Footprints on Barren Ground”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Footprints on Barren Ground"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Footprints on Barren Ground

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Sounds interesting, any particular role you need to be filled besides the guide?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm interested to be the guide.

Eh. So this will be like a survival that focuses on in group drama and moral issues rather than killing. Yeah, I can get into that.

I take it that the world tech before being destroyed is todays-a few years forward, a few years back-and thus remnants of it-such as guns-still exists.

If you haven't got someone waiting to fill the role I'll create a sheet once you finished your character profile-I'd like to check her out so I can try to create him a little around her-

I'm thinking a handy man who more about survival plans and knowing basic hard skills: Electrician, engineer, DIY, lock picking and knowing how to run fast to get him and other out of a jam rather than guns or brute force.

Edit: Oh. I just noticed your trying to become a 3D animator. I'm studying in an animation course too-3D and 2D..it kind of general animation-I want to become a concept artist and this is a good way to lead to it, plus it nice to have some animation skills behind your back if you want to go into media.

What a small world.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi there, glad you're interested.

Guns would indeed still exist, as well as some modern inventions, though in general as there is no infrastructure then the majority of it is not usable. Some places in settlements probably have generators in order to provide electrical power, for instance, though vehicles are very scarce.

A handy, resourceful sort would work well. My idea for my character is that she's a very intelligent individual, and somewhat superior due to that, though lacks much practical expertise. I'm trying to avoid making Shinn a damsel in distress, but I figured she may end up paying for her own hubris to a degree.

And it's nice to see another animator. I graduated in July this year and just got offered my first bit of freelance work, which is pretty exciting.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Yeah, I can work with that pretty easily I think.

I'll start writing up a sheet soon-not right now because its early in the morning for me here and my head is spinning-

Freelance work, any chance you can divulge any information on what your working on/for or is it all top secret until the project the employers are working on is finished?

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 am

I was accepted. Cool.

I tried to make Billy pretty human but give him the level of complexity one would need for an interesting character relationship as things went on.

Let me know when you are ready to start, It would be nice to RP/write after god knows how long.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm just finishing Shinn up, so we should be ready to start quite soon.

Also the work isn't very secret, a wildlife trust wants me to make some stuff for their website, which should be interesting.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Cool, let me know when you are up and ready to go.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!