Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Incunabulum

Incunabulum

a part of “Incunabulum”, a fictional universe by Nujuer.

There is a first fifty years to everything, after the destruction of the world into tiny islands, the first fifty years of Dragon riders is well on its way, unless Skypirates have anything to say about that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Incunabulum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Incunabulum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Mer- Well for weapons we have one top deck, a large gattling gun. It has a rotating base so you can move the gun around. This gun is located it the front of the ship.
There are four more guns below deck, they can be pushed outside through slots that open and close from the ship. They are more like cannons only firing one large projectile at a time. The crew is given a rifle and a pistol as well.

Silver- Alright so main deck! Exposed air and to the back there is a small building which is indeed the kitchen.

Second floor at the very front of the ship is the helm, it is all glass windows and is protected from the elements. Further back we have the bedrooms and part of the engine which takes up two floors. The living quarters are on this floor as well

Third floor is the cargo bay, boiler room and the bathroom. As well as the rest of the engine keeping the ship up.

All around the ship is a bunch of little hidden places to hide things as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Ok, just for informationsal purposes for everyone, I'm going to list a few of the common ship terms real quick.
Bow = front of ship
Stern = back of ship
Srarboard = right side of ship
Port = Left side of ship
Helm = the steering wheel of the ship (in this case it would also have throttle and elevation control)
Hull = the outer layer or armor of the ship's main structure
Hold = cargo area

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks Mer. I'm sure that will help. I almost feel like I should make another board with all the info in it...

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm

I think Ryan forgot to give Jeremy a specific order XD

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Yeh, considering Jeremy is new to the crew, and his job is cabin boy, what station is he suposed to take?

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 am

Oops sorry! I knew I was forgetting someone. Jeremy can help the girls man the guns below deck as well as the harpoon

Nujuer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:47 pm

I don't remember you saying there was a harpoon.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 pm

I have tried to cover everything i missed,but finally another post up

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

I think you did a plenty good job of coverin' everythin' you missed.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 am

Mer I did speak about a harpoon sort of grappling system a while back but no worries haha.

Sorry about the poof for a bit, School has just started, but I shall go work on a post now.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 am

We'll probably wait for everyone to post their little fight scenes first, before..... Uhm, what do you guys wanna happen next? XD I was thinking something like a crash landing hahaha

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 am

It would seem posting has deffinately slowed down on this RP.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Yeah, Mer, I agree. Where is everyone?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!