Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: The Dawn War

a part of “Fallout: The Dawn War”, a fictional universe by James Seth Lynch.

Explore the dark, mature, gritty, often times hilarious post-apocalyptic world of Fallout.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: The Dawn War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fallout: The Dawn War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fallout: The Dawn War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm

hey hun i'll be working on the profile shortly, i'm hoping to have it in by tomorrow for you :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 am

Some news: Ive added a crap load of item resources(mostly having to do with guns). I am not near finished with these but I have also added basically all the truly necessary groundwork such as the locations. Just keep in mind that The Divide, The Cloud, Zion Valley, and The Big Empty are all currently restricted. Feel free to post in Core Region, The Mojave, and Fallout for everything else for the time being.

I will hopefully be making my opening post today.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:14 am

Just to check, let me make sure it's really not there. I make some screenshots of how I can't find the buttons. Can you take a look and make sure they're not there?

http://imgur.com/a/yH8sC

Towels0
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 am

And...you're bugged. I say contact Jag or Tiko about it.

You may be able to use this URL to message me in the meantime: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=50268

EDIT: Wait wait...Do you see the PM button under my avatar on this page?

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 am

Um...Yeah, what the heck where did that come from? That wasn't there yesterday or even earlier today.

Towels0
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:48 am

Well then you should be able to PM me as long as you can get to this post. I also contacted an admin about your issue and sent the screenshot. Now back to business.

Still working on getting all the resource pages out. Proof reading is slowing everything down...

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:20 am

Alright all the major factions have been added to the Factions thread. Their are a few minor factions to be added but those can wait. Daiyokai entry could use some proof reading too...But again its suitable for the time being.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Sorry for naga and I's post. He had midterms this week so no deal on that one. hopefully we will have a post up over the 4 day weekend.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Got a post. It's crap but at least it is something sorry it took so long.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Well Im back! Internet was out for a few days. Currently using a temporary service until its fixed.

Who missed me?

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey guys I should have a new post up this weekend.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 pm

So Im back from my trip and will have my post up tomorrow after I get it off my other computer. Its rather long heh.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 am

About my post: Its long, written over multiple sessions and computers and revamped a few times. There are probably going to be a lot of errors asI just found a misplaced line. Ill get to responding to Lenyx soon.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Well that post took forever. I finally thought: Hey this really short part is done might as well submit and have the really long part sent later.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh the pain of writers block!

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 am

Alright its up. Ill try to push along everyone's stories as soon as possible. Lenyx if your reading this I think Addrivan has gone inactive sadly. I'll take control of his character if he doesn't respond once your ready to continue.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Nah I'm still here. Just didn't have much time. I have time now. Another rp was going on and I didn't have time for two. That rp is fucking amazing this one is just pretty damn great. So I had to make a choice. Made the one I made back now ready to rp.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am

Good to see your back. You shouldnt have much catching up to do as I recently had a bad case of writers block. Thankfully thats over.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby James Seth Lynch on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:55 pm

I hope you guys can forgive my recent absence. Ive got a post coming along but at this point Ive got nothing to move the Nina Reed Farm story only the main story arc and Robert Huhn's story.

James Seth Lynch
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!