Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Perhaedian Empire

Perhaedian Empire

a part of “Perhaedian Empire”, a fictional universe by kexia.

King Aievol has sat on his throne of tyranny for far too long. The Empire no longer thrives the way it used to; and the citizens of this great land live each day in fear. Who will stand up and join the cause against this evil?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Perhaedian Empire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Perhaedian Empire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emjajoas on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

I'm having some serious computer issues, but I will try to keep up as much as I can. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emjajoas
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:46 pm

I've posted, let's see what Asher thinks of our odd group hehe,
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 am

yay for characters being left in the dust -chuckles- xD
.-. which is why im not posting btw. i cant really do anything in the storyline. so im stuck walking randomly and shit. -.-
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emjajoas on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:20 am

You hadn't posted in a while, so we thought you went inactive. Sorry! D:
Asher linked up with us because nobody else in your group was really doing anything. I'm sure we could figure out a way to have you link up with us as well.

emjajoas
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:51 pm

She could be chasing after the horse? -shrug-

Sorry for leaving your group behind nightmaric
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emjajoas on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:06 pm

What if her and Sithe had some sort of run-in? Sithe kind of needs something to do, as well, because he can't do too much without us being asleep at this point.

emjajoas
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Scarlette on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 am

I think there's plenty of opportunity interject the character in earlier stages. Where the group is now, story wise, doesn't leave us with much other than chasing after Asher.

If other players are still active and waiting in the wings there are a lot more events to work with. Buuuuuuut, I think Biker is the only other player? So if you don't want to chase after Asher and his crazy 'nay Im sure Biker can construct some demonic chaos....

OR there's the option of becoming the Kings henchmen!.... That be epic.

Just brainstorming
Weird works for me.

Lady Scarlette
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 am

Oooooo Demon choas for the win emja! :D

and it's cool Asher. :) No problemos. I actually hop on everyday and look at every rp im in and post back if I havethe options. I just sorta have been waiting for like ever for a spot and now I began to become impatient with the situation. x'D

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 am

I can work out some demon chaos if you like ^^ Just post an intro of where your character is and gimme some stuff to work with and Sithe will come out. =]

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Sweet! <3
I will prob edit her personality a bit up. She of corse is still gonna be hot tempered and dislike demons and elves but Im thinking of tweaking it a bit.

:)

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:08 am

It's posted. I wont lie I wanted a horse so I got me a horse. >< prob went a little over board with it but ah well. c'est le vie. I did however leave a opening for you Biker. >< If you dont like the opening i made i can of corse change it.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:13 pm

I'm still here, just had a bit of writers block and trying to work out what to say in my post. Hopefully should have it up by tomorrow night.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Scarlette on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 am

Is Pyrian still playing? Just making sure he gets his two cents in before I continue to post.

Lady Scarlette
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 am

Hey Nightmaric- I don't think you understand quite. The dragon is only in the shape of a dragon. It is a shadow that Sithe conjures up. It is only a little larger than his fist. It is not a real dragon. Just fyi so your not confused..

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Sorry guys! I swear I haven't abandoned you! Gosh school is eating my soul and lkjsflkjdlj I love you all! I will try to get a post in today if I can.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emjajoas on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:00 pm

It's fine! We're patient! We can wait up for you for a bit if you like. School's a priority, after all, so don't worry about it.

emjajoas
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Posted! Thank you guys for being patient. Ugh, you're all great. I'm so happy to have you here. :D

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:57 pm

lmfao..oh.. xD fail on my part. Sorry

And hey sorry for the like long pause in the fight. It was the annivasary of my late girlfriends death so I took time to mourn her..

Yes Im bi. I can appreciate both genders...and so yeah..i replied and lets get back to rping

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Just reading and catching up...its been like a month!

*cringes and waits for reprimands*

Fact is, my character is really out of the loop lol. He led Asher to the city, and now his work is done...unless of course he realizes Asher is missing so now he goes looking for Asher? I have no clue where to go now lol.
The pointless point: Reality.

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Well my character could find you...if you wish of corse. Cant say she wont end up annoying the hell out of you or asking questions and everything. She prob. wont cower this time instead approach with curiosity because of how she is. But she will get better and grow as a person...EVENTUALLY ><

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!