Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death's Game of Shadows

Death's Game of Shadows

a part of “Death's Game of Shadows”, a fictional universe by pepperx3.

A city only where you either can be a Meister or a Weapon. A man out of darkness plans revenge upon the people of Death City. Teams are created, to defeat the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death's Game of Shadows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Death's Game of Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Well I just looked up on youtube, and it wasn't even her video xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:53 pm

pfft that messed up that's called plagiarism missy unless she said it wasn't hers to begin with did she?
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16 pm

I believe she took credit for it, anyway FUN FACT:
Matthew Thompson was created to be Liz and Patty's relatives in the past.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

O.o oh really never knew that hahha so coolXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Is it just me or is RPG loading really slow??

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 pm

nah it loads really slow for me too:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm

whol okay looking at my phones screen is making me excruciatingly sleepy abd since rpg keeps doing the error crap and taking forever to load ill maybe psot one more time before logging off to go to sleep:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 pm

okay masked and pepper this is were I hope you two come in to save Asuna and Akira's butts from the big bad thingXD still don't know what it is really hence why its called thing until I or one of you guys can come up with a good name:D

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 pm

What I imagine it as.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

I'm going to godmode..
and oh my..lovely creature we've found here.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:02 pm

WHOA O.o now that just might be our monster thing haha an its Envy at thatXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:36 pm

That post I just posted...was almost as bad as the Junpei/Akane scene.

...Who am I kidding? My post was NOWHERE as near bad as that.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm

haha well just one question what exactly happens when they do soul resonace XD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Polarisbear12 wrote:haha well just one question what exactly happens when they do soul resonace XD

*Pokerface* I forgot to update Akira's profile...ANYWAAAY

Soul Resonance Form
He then acquires two skills which I just thought of now. [DERP]

Guillotine Drop: Make an X-Formation with Akira while in SR, come down on the enemy with this X Formation on any part of their body, works best on the neck/head and is also best when used from above at a high speed, higher the speed the more cutting and overall damage.

Silent Screaming: Akira sends his soul wavelength to Asuna and she sends her own back to him, it doesn't matter the size of the wavelength sent but the speed. Once the rate becomes a constant and equal speed for both sides Akira begins to vibrate extremely fast increasing his cutting power and his soul menace power.

[Can be used without Soul Resonance, but activating the ability itself is it's own Soul Resonance, the wavelengths must be the same power, lower the power the stronger it is ironically as the ability is focused on the speed in which the wavelengths are sent as bigger wavelengths take longer to break down into speed than smaller ones, however getting to such a low level without cancelling the ability is hard.
Last edited by Inspiration on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:01 pm

@.@........so......cooolXD im so proud to be your meisterhaha

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Easy term:
Your weapon turns into a super bad ass weapon form. And have extreme power. It just looks bad ass. It's amazing.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:25 pm

pepperx3 wrote:Easy term:
Your weapon turns into a super bad ass weapon form. And have extreme power. It just looks bad ass. It's amazing.

Anime/Manga Logic: It looks bad ass? It has to be good, I don't care if it's a one inch snail with mini rocket strapped onto it's back, it has to be good.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

HAHAHAHA whoo ah you guys crack me up I think nows the time Akira suggests one of the new moves and for that god damn elevator to hurry and let Ace and Matthew help Akira and AsunaXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm

okay pepper&masked my bext post will end with an unknown person shooting the kishin thing in the head killing it if thats alright with the both of you if not then i will just edit that part out since the person shooting im going to assume is Ace and Matthew:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm sorry I'm really busy today, I'll post tonight. I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys wait, but if you don't want to that's acceptable. Sorry.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!