Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Freedom's Last Stand: Us

Freedom's Last Stand: Us

a part of “Freedom's Last Stand: Us”, a fictional universe by Redred33mer.

Join this post-modern roleplay, when World War 3 rolls through, find out how you'll pick up the pieces of shattered contemporary lifestyles and move on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freedom's Last Stand: Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Freedom's Last Stand: Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:17 am

Actually, I have no problems with your character. Just as long as you know we're completely surrounded and that most of the time after completing the main objective of the mission something like what happens with Dan and Chris goes down. No one's a one-man army here. However, that doesnt mean don't be badass :P
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheVizzerdrix on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 pm

I have no problem with not being a one man army, also i was wondering if i could write, a short introduction for him, where he runs into your group... kind of like at the beginning of the story? Nothing to crazy will happen at all he'll just be escaping a couple guards or something like that, because i'm not sure how to have him find your group or something. By the way not very important, but do you by any chance attend the FRCS?
Game Over

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheVizzerdrix
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Sounds cool. Go ahead and write what you will, Santa Claus- I mean... Do you happen by any chance like to play Magic the Gathering with Leprechauns after school? Just asking.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheVizzerdrix on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Should I post it right now or wait? Now I'm going to sound stupid, but where do i post, because there is a place i can post through searching the key word you told me, or through the one on the list next to Characters, Arcs, Quests ect. Also theirs only one leprechaun, an angry German, an annoying German, a most likely Polish annoying kid, a not actually funny Dutch man, and a know it all French-Canadian man. Just for the record.

TheVizzerdrix
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm

You can post right now. If you'd like, I can help you write whatever in RPG Write. The channel will be your last name. That way, you'll kinda know how things work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheVizzerdrix on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:34 pm

I don't follow...

TheVizzerdrix
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!