Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

All is Fair in Hate and War

Before The War: Jensen & Levi

a part of “All is Fair in Hate and War”, a fictional universe by UtaUsagi.

Artalf a world much like our earth, has suffered from an ancient war between two races; the Dwarves and the Angels. Their hatred for each other has continued on for so many years that both the reason for this battle and hope for the two to co-exist is 0%

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All is Fair in Hate and War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Before The War: Jensen & Levi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 am

It was official, Jensen loved mornings.

Watching the little boy giggle and act like a little school girl made him grin ear to ear. It was the cutest thing he'd ever seen, watching an Angel be himself was a refreshing sight. He pulled him close, running his hand over his ass and then down the side of his leg with the tip of his fingers.

"Careful what you wish for, you're making me break my promises," the blond said. What did he mean by that? Removing his wings from their draping of him, Levi squirmed out of his embrace and out of the bed.

Oh.

He felt a sudden flicker of a cold breeze and turned onto his back, hands behind his head just in time to catch Levi flashing him before wrapping his hot-mess naked self with his wings. He scoffed.

”You're killing me smalls!” Jensen exclaimed with laughter. Levi pranced off into the bathroom cutely, dropping his wings and disappearing inside the one-person shower to start the water before popping his head and upper body out the door.

”Are you going to join me then? What happened to talking here?" He stuck his tongue out, gesturing 'Come here' with his fingers, and giggled. Who was this guy! Completely different from yesterday. He kicked what was left of the blankets off of him and sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed. He spread his wings out till they couldn't extend anymore. Moving them up and down, he flew to his feet and ruffled his hair messily, making his way into the bathroom and leaning against the edge. He didn't bother to cover his gorgeous body, and let his eyes eat up Levis bare and raw appearance. Unhinging himself from the wall, he took Levi by the wrist while simultaneously opening the shower door and pulling him in. He pressed him against the wall, resting his elbow on the tiles as warm water fell on his muscle toned body. His hair quickly stuck to his face and water dripped down his face. He leaned in and whispered into his ear.

”Now, let's get to work shall we?”

FAST FORWARD FAST FORWARD !!!!ONE STEAMY SHOWER HOUR LATER!!!FAST FORWARD

Jensen poured two cups of orange juice, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He rubbed his eyes with the palm of his right hand, pushing wet hair out of his face at the same time. Taking a huge chug of his OJ, he remembered just how amazing love-making in the shower was. Sweat and everything else was being washed off of you every second, and it was just damn sexy! Levi had been so giddy, that Jensen was sure his work on this side was completed. Even if the boy hadn't noticed his feelings yet, Jensen saw straight through him. Love was a desire of the heart that everyone longed for. And he would continue to be his 'love' till it was time to go and hit the road. Until it was time for him to disappear like he always did best, Levi would not be alone.

He would have someone to wish goodnight to.

He would have someone who always 'cares'.

H0e would have someone who always understood.

He would be able to hear someone say...

I love you.

And 'mean' it, some-what. Why? Because this was how his mother raised him. Be attached, but detached. Act and be in the moment. Give it your full throttle but be ready to quickly hit the breaks when the red lights start flashing. He could easily put himself in the character of loving someone, and then get back into his own shoes and be who he was. Jensen Shackles. Which raised a question if he was even anyone at all if he was always acting. However, he preferred not to think about it. He snatched the letter from the flowers. Placing the now empty cup on the cart, he started to rip open the letter neatly.

”So not much info huh? Keep me posted than Levi.” One hand now holding the opened letter, his free hand hovered over the delicious breakfast before him that he was sure he could trust. Anything from his family was safe. His fingers hovered the steaming soft pancakes, Strawberry topping French toast, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and stopped over the apple slices. He picked one up and popped one into his mouth. He grabbed a plate and set it down in front of him, "Anything you want my King?" After serving Levi and the little one had started to eat, he went to sit on the bed and scan over the letter privately.

Dear Yulrick,

Now that you two are well-acquainted, you will be serving as a tag team. Levi will be relying information to you, Yulrick, to then be given to me or Tuck. After that, you know where it goes. Yulrick, you know what to do from here.

Love,
Kathy

Jensen smacked the paper against his hand and looked around for his pants, finding them next to his foot. Bending down, he dug his lighter out of his pants and lit both-letter and envelope- on fire, turning it to ashes in his hands. He set his lighter on the small in table next to his bed, opened the window, and let go of the ashes. He watched them catch the wind and get taken up into the sky, dancing and twirling around each other. He leaned against the wall with one shoulder, crossing one foot over the other at the ankles.

”So Levi, seems like we'll be partners from now on.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:20 am

By the time the two men had finished their little 'chat' in the shower, (which Levi wasn't sure even qualified as a chat) the blond was coming back to his senses. After Yulrick had left the bathroom, he stayed, leaning in close to the mirror and grooming his face and hair. He was actually annoyed. The bathroom didn't seem to come with a hairdryer, and he was absolutely not going to towel dry it. Not without gel that is. And he didn't have gel which was just another annoyance.
He pressed his locks gently with a towel, enough to stop the dripping, but leaving his hair damp. He only dared leave the bathroom once his entire body had been carefully dried.

The door opened again with a puff of fog, and Levi stepped out, enjoying the cool air in contrast to the foggy warm bathroom. He quickly moved to grab his underwear and pants, a scowl moving onto his face.
Yesterdays clothes. Yesterdays. Some one was seeing him in yesterdays clothes.
No delightfully clean fabrics to slide on, no new designer ensemble.
Yesterdays.
If there was one thing Levi couldn't stand,couldn't live with, was being dirty, or wearing dirty clothes. He slid on the low-rise briefs without to much of a scene, but held the pants up for examination, checking for dirt, glaring at the wrinkles and creases, smelling them, twisting them this way and that until he finally tossed them back to the floor with an annoyed grunt.

”So not much info huh? Keep me posted than Levi.”

The blonde resisted the urge to roll his eyes and make a sassy comment, if only because they seemed to be getting along so well so far. Or maybe the blonde had been slightly drunk. And maybe he was a bit defenseless when confronted with attractive gentlemen who seemed to love to take charge. And maybe, just maybe he'd completely dropped his guard this morning.
He'd never been in any situations like this.From waking up next to someone to them still hanging around and.... and he had been a bit charmed. But he had to get over that.
Only to lead them here and now, with Levi snapping out of his daze. Yulrick was completely enthralling to say the least. It wasn't like Levi wasn't completely fascinated by him.
But he was still fabulous after all, and the thoughts that this tall, muscle body could be more fabulous then he was had to go.

Besides, not much info? It wasn't like he could speak coherently during their little meeting in the shower. But he figured he'd given the resistance agent enough to go on, for now. He'd kept a small amount to himself, the more questionable information he still had to look into, but for the most part he'd still diverged more information then he usually did to his contacts.
"Anything you want my King?"
Hmm...steaming soft pancakes, french toast with strawberry toppings, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, apple slices.....
His stomach growled quietly.
"One of everything?

Yulrick moved away to do something, who cared, Levi was more focused on food. Yum. He 'sat' down in the chair- though he wasn't really sitting. He was more in a crouching position, leaning forward to eat delicately but eagerly over his knees.
The blond was a bit strange when it came to sitting still. Ways like this helped him endure it, even for a short meal. Except he was a bit sore. So maybe this wasn't the best position.
Shoveling a forkful of hash brown into his mouth, he glanced up at the smell of burning paper. Yulrick was playing with fire and dropping things out the window.
What a pyro.
”So Levi, seems like we'll be partners from now on.”

Levi paused, bacon sticking out of his lips as he gave Yulrick a look- a mix between confusion and excitement and annoyance.
Partner?
Partner as in more then just a contact as in work together as in give all his information to the man as in not even be sneaky and mysterious anymore!?
Wait what? Who made those executive decisions without consulting him anyway? He didn't work for them!!
Levi paused his thoughts. Wait, yes he did. Technically. Which side did he even work for anyway. Most double agents had a side they favored or something- Levi just gave whatever information he felt like giving to whomever he felt like giving it to.
He pushed the bacon in his mouth with a finger and chewed thoughtfully.
This wouldn't be bad exactly.
All the more reason to get stuck with this new drug by the name of Yulrick- who, much to Levi's delight, was still wearing a towel like a suitable outfit.
One one side, the blonde had never favored strings or attachments. Being associated with one man for so long, even just as a spying partnership, well, that was new. This was all new. What was with all this new stuff! He wasn't used to reacting to things like this!

"...Sounds like a good time." Levi finally said with a smirk. He'd toned down how eager he was, okay, good, check. Now if only he had a new outfit, hair gel, maybe a fedora for dramatic effect- he'd be out of there before he could buckle under his own unfamiliar emotions. But, alas. He was not putting on clothes from yesterday, especially if on the way home more people would see him! It was different in the early hours of the morning, ditching a one night stand, when the streets were deserted and he was too tired to care.

"I'll try and get more information regarding the trades." Levi added, pushing away his nearly empty plate. His eyes skimmed Yulrick, who was casually leaning against the wall, then the blond stood up. He had to keep to his habit of being the first to go. He was not going to stay according to how long the man was willing to let him, even if he did want to.
It was probably very clear he was going to take his leave, with or without the damn clothes. Not that his underwear left much to the imagination, but hey, the people outside could bask in his glory.
He had to get home and then get to work after all.

"I'm afraid I have to go," He tapped his wrist, gesturing to a nonexistent watch. "Duty calls."

Well, it was probably only 8:30 or so, not that Levi knew. His morning shift officially started at 9, and he usually got in at 10. Morning shift ended at 12, then he usually had a field assignment and came back for a night shift on bad days.
Anyway, he was eager to leave the hazy dream state Yulrick seemed to cast on him. Being a fool wasn't fabulous.

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Januas't 5th, 8:00 pm

The door shut behind Jensen as he threw his coat off onto the rack and fell onto the couch, groaning. His head was throbbing from work, the female co-workers wouldn't shut their traps all day! If they weren't nosing around him, they were talking about him in their 'office' which is an open cubicle or the lounge. Screaming and giggling about his appearance and looks, describing him as the 'perfect guy.' Sometimes, it was tiring to be him. Being Perfect was hard work. He turned his head on his arm and grabbed the remote, flipping on the TV gradually. Putting on an act and trying to love people with Wanker Brains was a pain in his ass. His arm hung off the couch, TV images reflected in his hazel eyes. The usual lustful sex show on TV. Booooring. He flipped it off. Sitting up he looked around his house, spotting a manila envelope on the coffee table. The word, LEVI, printed on it in big block letters.

”Oooh? Finally!” he mused and snatched up the envelope, catching up on the boys history and patterns. This was something his parents did especially just for him. Retrieved files for him, and forged files about himself in other places. No one knew his real name. His real parents. His real background. Or his real personality. Sometimes he didn't even know himself, with going in and out of character and all. He scanned over Levis Intel(Queens Profile on Levi) and scoffed. This boy was just like the rest. He cracked his neck.

”Well then, better get to work.” he smirked.

Januas't 10th, 8:00am

Jensen walks into Levis work, an hour early to the young boys initial starting time. There is definitely a rugged look to him today because of the short scruff that is hugging his face. His hair is cut short and carries a light brown tint that makes his green eyes appear to have flakes of gold in them. He leans in on the table, grinning a gorgeous smile her way.

”May I ask, where Levi Harondels office is?” he asks.

”In the lounge, but he isn't-” Jensen didn't even wait for her to finish. He closed her jaw and slid his hand away, walking away, winking at her.

”Thanks Beautiful,” He turned his back to her and pulled up the collar to his obsidian coat. Wings flaring out and curving in when he went through the elevator. The receptionists jaw dropped. Now, he was a fine hunk of meat!

~~~Levis Office~~~

Jensen stood in front of his cubicle, raising his eyebrows at the horrid and disgusting stacks of paper scattered over his desk. They were organized, but there was so much paperwork it wasn't even funny. He frowned and picked one up like it carried germs.

”Well, this isn't a good sign for me.” he set it down carefully, rousing around. Not moving papers, but scanning over their contents. Trade. He saw part of the word and moved the paper on top of it to the side. Taking out his phone, he snapped multiple shots of it and put the paper back on top. Biting on his gums he dug a orange sticky note out of his pocket and stuck it ion the middle on his screen saver.

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
Iglesius Tech. Corp. Office, 231. Yulrick J.

When ladies and gentlemen started to pile up in the lounge, he knew it was time to go. He turned around and jumped in fright, a girl with brown sunken eyes stared up at him with infatuation. Too much make-up was on her thin face, and she was wearing a trampy outfit which didn't make her appear any better. Jensen could see Broken written all over in invisible ink.

”Are you a friend of Levis?" she stared up at him creepily and he forced a smile, she reminded him of a scarecrow.

”For now.” he replied.

”Oh? Are you interested in him?” she asked. He flashed her a gorgeous smile.

”Very.” She frowned and bit her lower lip. Ooooh, jealousy was brooding!

”Why? I should warn you. He's a self-centered, childish, and annoying prick!” the crowd surrounding fell silent. He leaned down next to her ear, his lips just barely touching her earlobe. He could feel heat rise to her cheeks and her heart rate quicken.

”Maybe I like that, ever think of that?” she stood in shock. Chuckling, curtly said his goodbyes. Waving to them with one hand, not looking back, as he headed to the elevator. ”Wish I could say pleasure meeting you all!” he stepped into the elevator, facing everyone. ”But that would be a lie.” he shrugged. The elevator doors shut closed, and in that instant he heard the workplace shoot into an uproar. He flew off to his work after that, three blocks away. He flew through the window into his office and took a seat. Dug his glasses from his pocket, put them on, and tapped away on the keyboard like nothing happened. if all went right, Levi would be storming into his office a few minutes from now or keep him waiting till his work ended.
Last edited by UtaUsagi on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 am

Januas't 10th, 10:15am

Levi waltzed into the intelligence Agency's headquarters just over an hour 'late'. What was late? He wasn't confined by silly time restrictions. He would arrive when he liked!
The receptionist took him in with an expression so past annoyed it was amusing. She was probably jealous of his scarf. Levi loved scarfs- and he was always buying new ones. This particular one was the same color as his wings, and nearly as soft, contrasting the black of his leather jacket, and the black of his tight-as-usual leather pants. Leather was great too. Though he loved more silky and smooth fabrics, leather was an exception.

"Sir, you're over an hour late." The receptionist scolded, not that she was surprised. Levi had been on time maybe once in his entire career of working here.
"Maybe you should stop deluding yourselves that these silly times control me," He moved swiftly towards the elevator, not in the mood for a lecture. The woman behind the desk just rolled her eyes, then, started as Levi stepped into the elevator.

"You had a visitor earlier! And please work in your cubicle today, the boss wants to see you!" Half her statement was cut off by the closing elevator door.

Visitor? and the boss? Great.
~~~

The damn office was especially annoying today. Meandering past the mailboxes, he paused in the lounge to gather up a hefty armful of files. He often worked in the lounge after all- he hated his cubicle. Hated it with a flaming passion. It was too small, and too open and people were always walking by and it was annoying.
Well, it was just across from the lounge space. Which is why he'd even claimed the lounge in the first place- easy to transport things he needed from his cubicle to the comfy couch he'd dragged in front of the window.
None the less, if the big man wanted to see him, he'd best lock up all his stuff together,even if none of the lounge files were important. Even the files in his office couldn't tell someone much, unless they had other required information. And most of that Levi never wrote down. Just in case.
He stepped into his cubicle and began to arrange the files he'd grabbed.
The meant-to-be workspace was strictly organized.
Every category of his work was set out in stacks around the desk, which, may have looked a but disorderly to someone else, but for Levi it all made perfect sense. He didn't like filing cabinets- he had to search through them for things if he wanted them. Besides, half of the stacks of files were reports and work he'd never 'gotten around to doing'. He didn't like meaningless work, it was so not fabulous.
Also, this set up allowed him to tell if someone had been in here.
Which someone had. Because papers were ever so slightly askew in a way no one else would have noticed, but set Levi's inner OCD into hyperdrive.

He stood up, blowing an angry breath, about to throw a fit to his coworkers when he saw the most obvious disturbance of his cubicle.
Bright orange over a screensaver of falling glitter.

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
Iglesius Tech. Corp. Office, 231. Yulrick J.

Levi blinked for a moment, and tsked in annoyance. He hadn't heard from the tall man in a few days- had thrown him out of his mind. And now here was a sticky note, obviously asking for a meeting?
Nope.
Noope.

He sat back down, leaving the sticky note and checking over papers. So Yulrick had checked out the trade files, hm? Couldn't just wait for him to report? Thats what contacts generally did, not go to this extreme. Though he had been holding out a bit- if Yulrick could make the connections from the chart, statistics and few pages of reports in that file.... he might be a bit annoyed.
He twirled around in his chair, debating if he should do work or not. Everyone in the office hounded him about not making reports, but the only one he actually would listen to was the boss. So if the big man wanted to see him, Levi figured he should probably get some work done.

He opened a small drawer at the base of his desk, sliding up the false bottom, coated in nonsense papers. Out he pulled a small file, with Resistance information from the past month. Not everything he'd learned, not enough to get anyone killed or anything, but enough to satisfy the old man. He stood up and was about to go deliver to the boss when a sulking form appeared in his way.

Levi groaned as loud and dramatically as possible, attracting a few looks.
"Candace!" His exasperated voice began. "Darling, your face is so tragic this morning! You look so tasteful when you make it up right, but today-" He broke off and patted her cheek with a brokenhearted look.
"Today the explosion of water color paints is not working for you."

'Candance' slapped his hand away and her cheeks turned bright red.
"Your a prick! And tell your boyfriend not to come around again either!"

Levi paused, thought he'd been about to brush past her. He noticed heads popping up over cubicle walls to see what the ruckus was.
"Boyfriend?" He asked thoughtfully.
"Oh because you didn't tell him where you work for the sole purpose of causing a ruckus. I know how you operate Herondale! Anything to get out of work you lazy-"
"Hm, now that you mention it..."

He thoughtfully shoved a hand onto Candaces face, smothering her mouth and pushing her nose into her face.
"Shhhh!" He exclaimed and, taken aback, she quieted, staring down at his hand with wide slightly crossed eyes.
"Candace, do me a favor and tell ol' Zephy I won't be making it today. Tell him the skies are more important, can you do that?"

The sunken-eyed girl nodded, forgetting how much she hated the blonde in her surprise.
"Alright. You better not forget. We all know I'm in with the higher ups, I'd hate for you to lose your boyfriend and your job."

Referring of course, to her recent breakup with Stephen Lynal a big-shot young professor at some university who finally realized he wasn't obligated to stay in a relationship with the blind date his sister had set him up with.
Levi was already walking off when she stuttered out an upset response and scurried off to one of the elevators to get to Zeph's office.
Before he left, making sure no one was looking, Levi slid the folder he had into the frame of the window in the lounge, which slid it into a secret compartment. Skies are more important.
Usually only used when Zeph was too busy to actually stage a meeting, other agents would pick it up on 'there way from the mail room' or something. But, Levi was done sticking around and had a visit to pay.

~~~~

10:53

So maybe he'd gotten a bit distracted on his way to 'Iglesius Tech. Corp. Office, 231'. So maybe he was finishing the quick flight with a shopping bag tucked under his arm. So? Who cared.
He couldn't be expected to fly by Petite Mort and not buy anything!

He ignored every employee trying to question where he was going and why, casually proceeding into the elevator while examining a new pair of sparkling sunglasses. He slid those on and moved to the next item in the bag, while a security guard hurried in after him. The man tried to say something but Levi continuously shushed him, putting on a baby blue beanie.
Apparently you couldn't just walk into a Tech Department without creating an appointment or signing in, and since Levi had neglected the signing in part he couldn't be allowed near the offices.
Or thats what the guard was trying to say over the seemingly never-ending "shhhhhhh" that filled the elevator.
He'd pushed the buttons for every floor; the elevator dinged to a stop often and anyone waiting outside was waved off by the guard. Seeing as Levi had now donned several new rings and had a generally self important air about him, most thought he was some fancy visitor who'd picked the wrong floor.

Of course, every time the door opened, Levi was peering at the direction signs, until he saw an office floor with the appropriate office numbers and hopped off the elevator.

"You can't just go on working floors sir, you have to-"
"Rules don't apply to me,I'm fabulous."

The poor guard had had enough and promptly tried to tackle him. Levi evaded capture and a few minutes later burst into Yulricks office with a grin.
"Honey I'm home," He said jovially, and then was slammed into the open door by the guard. Levi almost felt his body bruise as the guard began apologizing for the intruder. Levi rolled his eyes, wiggling as the man attempted to put his large wings and hands into cuffs. this was very annoying, perhaps he should have signed in at the front office.
Instead he turned his head to Yulrick, amused grin turned sheepish at the pain from being body slammed into a door.

"Babe, wow, I can't believe you let other men touch me without a problem~~

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:12 pm

After re-thinking the profile of Levi, Jensen felt sick. Technically, this wasn't an equal partnership. This was Jensen parenting a kid. He didn't like kids. They always got him into trouble with some devious, evil scheme. The first time Levi and him had met, he had to admit he was attracted to his over-confident, drag-queen personality. But in his line of work, that type of person gets people killed. He rubbed his temples, this was a bad idea. Was this the only guy they had? Couldn't he get a different partner? What made it worse, was he knew that brat was holding something back and after analyzing the trade paper he only got a hint of what he wasn't telling him. He hated being lied to. That was not ok. Jensen felt ripped off. Time to up his game. Two bumbling baboons fighting each other off burst into his room in a loud ruckus. He shut his eyes painfully.

"Babe, wow, I can't believe you let other men touch me without a problem~~” a familiar voice called. His hands came to a stop, still hovering over the keyboard. The kid was here. His patience was already ticking away. He bet his imagination could think of a thousand different ways to kill him using that pack of gum lying inside his drawer. Death by spearmint- Jensen would revolutionize the world of crime, sometimes he thought he should get his own episode of criminal minds. Jensen was just that good. He could practically hear each and every member of the female population sigh in amazement at Levis arrival. Oh please.

”Sorry about the ruckus Mr. J, I'm getting him out of here now.” the elder man, around his mid-forties said as he struggled with the little guy. Jensen let the struggle continue for another minute or two, recollecting himself before spinning around on his chair with an amused smirk. He put a hand up.

”It's quite alright Earl, he's a friend of mine.” Jensen reassured, winking in Levis general direction.

”Really?” The said security guard, Earl, raised both eye-brows in surprise. He didn't think Jensen was into people like him. Usually he went with the more homely, insecure type. He raised his hands in defeat. ”You got some work cut out for you. Sorry shortie.”

”Thank you Earl,” Jensen responded curtly, keeping up an appearance.

”No problem, good luck with that one Mr. J.” The door clicked shut behind Earl as he left. The man was the most humble Angel Jensen has ever met. Honestly, he enjoyed his company. Jensen turned his gaze over to Levi, running his eyes over every curve. Sexy. But not as much as himself. Jensen crossed his legs, his ankle resting against his knee.

”You're earlier then expected shortcake, miss me?” how it killed him to flirt with this idiot. He knew his future was looking bleak and tough, from here on out it would be like trying to locate an oasis in the desert. He was a self-centered, narcissistic, pretty-boy newb with gossip issues. He wasn't even sure if he was going to make it past twenty-six. Alright, alright Jensen, get it together. Time to be Yulrick. Sweet, charming, loving and in love with this guy. Right. ”So I was thinking, how about I take you out to anywhere you want today? Free of charge.” he noted and rest his elbow on the burgundy chairs arm rest, planting his chin into his palm. ”Be unique and different, say yes. It's not often I grace someone with my presence you know.” he laced the last bit with an edge of sarcasm, coming off confident and cocky.

He had his own office where he could stare out the wall-like windows. You could see the entire city from way up here at night, not in the day. Angels always flew by, some run into his window or knock on it to catch his attention. He goes out to clean his windows every couple of hours because the maintenance were always busy handling others and he didn't want to put more stress on them and attention on himself. Staring off out the window was his time to be him, and not Yulrick. Spots, smudges, nose prints and all that other crap ruined his thinking time. He had a black desk and filing cabinets at the end of the wall with all his papers. Only a two or three papers laid on his desk, filled with numbers. He pushed up his glasses with his middle finger and waited for answer.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

”Sorry about the ruckus Mr. J, I'm getting him out of here now.”

Levi rolled his eyes, still squirming. Oh no, he was not getting cuffed, or escorted out. Seriously, all this over not signing in? People so overreacted these days! And what ruckus, he was the one causing a ruckus, not Levi. He should in no way have been associated with that statement. Ruckus’s were for peasants.

”Are you married sir? I don’t think your wife would like you rubbing up against another man like this, I mean damn, things are getting frisky,” He grunted out, still trying to escape. He was babbling, but was actually concerned for his safety right now. Luckily, Levi could feel an opening in the man's right arm; his grip has loosened, and even if the blond wasn’t a fighter he was pretty sure he could escape and go hide behind the block of muscle that was Yulrick. Speaking of which, why wasn’t that stupid man doing anything. He hadn’t even turned around, was just sitting there with his hands over his keyboard like he was debating whether to ignore them or not. He was probably like everyone else and couldn’t stand how amazing he was, wanted to see him get roughed up. Levi was slightly hurt at the idea that this man could already be sick enough of him to let him be lead out by security.

”It's quite alright Earl, he's a friend of mine.”

Did that bastard just wink at him. Like this was a game? Like his new sunglasses hadn’t fallen to the floor? Like his beanie hadn’t joined them? Like his hair wasn’t messed up? Like his jacket didn’t have wrinkles, and his scarf wasn’t totally not perfectly tied anymore? Like he hadn’t just been involved in a tussle? This wasn’t remotely close to a game. Fights were gross. This man had popped his bubble, this Earl had dared to touch him without permission, had tried to force his wings into w-cuffs, and would suffer the consequences!
As soon as the hands were off of him, the blond swung around with a murderous look, eyes cold as ice. His jaw was tight, giving his cheekbones a sharper look than ever, and his hand immediately came to his hip to perch there while he popped it in a sassy fashion.
The guard’s face was frozen in a surprised expression, hands up like he was the one in trouble.

”You got some work cut out for you.” He directed towards Yulrick, then glanced at Levi. “Sorry shortie.”

The angel with baby blue wings felt his jaw drop ever so slightly, before practically hissing.
”I am not short you peasant! I swear, I will cut you-”
”Thank you Earl,” Jensen responded curtly, and Levi huffed because he’d had quite a colorful threat, and he didn’t like this Earl guy.
”Yes, thank you Earl, you can leave.” He muttered snippily under his breath, not to loud because he didn’t want to upset Yulricks employee any more than he had.

”No problem, good luck with that one Mr. J.”

Levi breathed a sigh of relief as the guard left, waving cheerily to a few of the girls who’d been watching the encounter before the door clicked shut. Now that the object of his bad mood was gone, Levi calmed down a bit, bending over to grab his sunglasses and beanie. He pulled the beanie back on, hoping his hair wasn’t too messed up, and adjusted his jacket and scarf while looking Yulrick over.
He looked like sex on legs, like usual, and hot damn, he looked good in glasses too.

”You're earlier than expected shortcake, miss me?”

Levi actually considered the question. It wasn’t like the taller man had completely slipped his mind the past week, but it had been a week, and it wasn’t like the blond hadn’t been out on the town. He’d been out with women three nights of the past few days, and one night with a man who looked suspiciously like Yulrick, if less attractive. Though Levi wasn’t exactly hung up on the dark winged angel, he had a feeling he’d only picked the other stranger out at the bar because of their resemblance. And all the sex had been surprisingly bland when compared to Yulrick.

So he shrugged in response, smiling slightly and meandering over to Yulricks desk to perch there.
”Can’t say I didn’t.” He answered simply.

”So I was thinking, how about I take you out to anywhere you want today? Free of charge. Be unique and different, say yes. It's not often I grace someone with my presence you know.”

The last bit carried sarcasm, making the man come off confident and cocky, but confident and cocky was something Levi knew just a bit too well. He tapped his chin, watching Yulrick push his glasses up. They made him look so smart and sophisticated and ugh. Levi couldn’t help but let his eyes wander and take in his appearance again, because the man was simply gorgeous and he realized that maybe he hadn’t exactly missed him but it would definitely be hard to find someone as fabulous if they were ever re assigned.

”How about I really be unique and different, and say no.” Levi said with a smirk that could be considered self assured, but also slightly nervous.
”How about, you pick the place, I take you out. My treat. Can’t say no, I forbid it.”

Was he asking him out? No.
No.
They had buisness.
So no.
…..
But he wished it wasn’t just about business.

Levi suddenly jerked, eyes widening slightly.
”Oh yeah!” He hopped off the desk and approached Yulricks chair, grabbing the arm rests just in front of his arms and leaning down. He leaned close and stared at his emerald green eyes, feeling their breath mix for a moment before gently pressing their lips together into a peck that only lasted a few seconds and didn’t verge on anything but innocent.
Levi pulled back just as suddenly as he’d leaned in, giving him a cute smile and batting his eyelashes.

”Dinosaurs are extinct.” He hopped back over to the door, still smiling self accomplishedly and adding, slightly singsongy, ”Now where to my darling?

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!