Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

a part of “Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

Everyone has a side of them that they keep hidden within themselves. A part of them that they may not want to face. But that’s okay. Everyone has one. As long as you keep it hidden away, they can’t hurt you. Until Recently...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Shin Megami Tensei Persona: Dreamless Nights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 am

May I reserve the Magician?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:20 am

Leej10100 wrote:May I reserve the Magician?

Of Course, remember it only last for 3 days ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 am

I understand ^^ Thank you.

Edit: I know this might be a unintelligent question, but do you care if the pictures are anime?
Last edited by Leej10100 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:22 am

I'd love to reserve the Fool, if possible.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:24 am

Leej10100 wrote:I understand ^^ Thank you.

Edit: I know this might be a unintelligent question, but do you care if the pictures are anime?

I perfer it to be anime, since it's how Persona is drawn. ^.^

White Rook wrote:I'd love to reserve the Fool, if possible.

Of course ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 am

Can I reserve death and moon?

I couldn't chose one XD

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:32 am

Excellent! Random small detail question: Would you prefer characters be submitted as [Family Name] [Given Name] as the Japanese traditionally do (given that character names in Persona are Japanese and the characters adhere to naming conventions generally) or as [Given Name] [Family Name]?

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 am

Mashotu wrote:Can I reserve death and moon?

I couldn't chose one XD

My Hibari friend X3 and can you just have death? I was gonna make my character moon ^.^

White Rook wrote:Excellent! Random small detail question: Would you prefer characters be submitted as [Family Name] [Given Name] as the Japanese traditionally do (given that character names in Persona are Japanese and the characters adhere to naming conventions generally) or as [Given Name] [Family Name]?

Given name first, then family Name ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:40 am

HOLY MOTHER OF PERSONA

I have finally waited for someone to create a Persona role-play! The time for me to create a character has come! I shall now commence to reserve the slot Death, Strength, Emperor or Tower if any one of them isn't reserved. In a respective countdown, that is. Someone reserved Death, but there isn't a reserved spot at the intro page, so I will have to ask for that as well.

Also, I might not be able to send in my sheet before anyone else does since I want to wait for at least one person to make their sheet before making mine. I feel uncomfortable if I had not followed someone else's accepted character sheet.

EDIT
Also forgot to ask.

Will all characters be from the Persona game/series or will they be random characters that you can draw yourself or find a picture of them through DeviantArt? Judging by the character sheet (And very obviously, the headshot part of that), I'd say the former, but I still have to ask.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 am

code6435 wrote:HOLY MOTHER OF PERSONA

I have finally waited for someone to create a Persona role-play! The time for me to create a character has come! I shall now commence to reserve the slot Death, Strength, Emperor or Tower if any one of them isn't reserved. In a respective countdown, that is. Someone reserved Death, but there isn't a reserved spot at the intro page, so I will have to ask for that as well.

Also, I might not be able to send in my sheet before anyone else does since I want to wait for at least one person to make their sheet before making mine. I feel uncomfortable if I had not followed someone else's accepted character sheet.

EDIT
Also forgot to ask.

Will all characters be from the Persona game/series or will they be random characters that you can draw yourself or find a picture of them through DeviantArt? Judging by the character sheet (And very obviously, the headshot part of that), I'd say the former, but I still have to ask.

It's fine, and the open ones from your pick would be Strength, Emperor, or Tower. May I ask you to select one? ^.^ I'm trying to see how much I can get at first before allowing more then one character.

You can find yourself type of characters. Just saying this now, I will not approve of any profiles with original characters as the character... and for the head shot thing, don't worry about it >.< It's an old layout I made and that time it seemed like a good idea.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 am

So I don't have to exactly follow the character sheet and I could just go wild with my searches on Google Image? I can just delete the head shot part, right?

Now, for my next question, again, will all the Personas have to be from the Persona compendium or I could just randomly find a monster that looks powerful and make it/him/her my character's Persona as well?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:53 am

code6435 wrote:So I don't have to exactly follow the character sheet and I could just go wild with my searches on Google Image? I can just delete the head shot part, right?

Now, for my next question, again, will all the Personas have to be from the Persona compendium or I could just randomly find a monster that looks powerful and make it/him/her my character's Persona as well?

Yep, Pretty much. ^.^ As long as it's an anime style pic I don't mind.

And you can pick from the compendium or make up your own. They just need to start with the basic moves first (i.e. Agi, Bufu, Zio...etc)

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:01 am

I'm cool with just death ^^

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:01 am

Back to that previous question I haven't answered you, judging from my memories (I haven't been playing Persona for the last few years now, so I can only pinpoint these and those), the Strength arcana always relies on physical attacks like bash, pierce and strike, so I wouldn't want that. The Emperor, I forgot and the Tower should be something like Strength, but less reliance on physical attacks and have a few abilities that inflict status ailments on their enemies, or having multiple magic attacks.

Can you help me confirm? I want an arcana where the Persona focuses on both physical attacks and magical attacks. Although, if you can't, I will have to sit at my laptop, trying to find the information through Google or play the entire game again (I lost my PSP, and my PS2 went to heaven a few months back). My stupid laptop doesn't even merely let me emulate the games I want to play on PS2.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 am

code6435 wrote:Back to that previous question I haven't answered you, judging from my memories (I haven't been playing Persona for the last few years now, so I can only pinpoint these and those), the Strength arcana always relies on physical attacks like bash, pierce and strike, so I wouldn't want that. The Emperor, I forgot and the Tower should be something like Strength, but less reliance on physical attacks and have a few abilities that inflict status ailments on their enemies, or having multiple magic attacks.

Can you help me confirm? I want an arcana where the Persona focuses on both physical attacks and magical attacks. Although, if you can't, I will have to sit at my laptop, trying to find the information through Google or play the entire game again (I lost my PSP, and my PS2 went to heaven a few months back). My stupid laptop doesn't even merely let me emulate the games I want to play on PS2.

Maybe would you want Fortune? Naoto from P4 had physical attacks such as death bond and blight, but also had skills like megido, mind charge and light and dark skills.

Mashotu wrote:I'm cool with just death ^^

Okay, Reserved ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 am

Spottedclaw59 wrote:
code6435 wrote:Back to that previous question I haven't answered you, judging from my memories (I haven't been playing Persona for the last few years now, so I can only pinpoint these and those), the Strength arcana always relies on physical attacks like bash, pierce and strike, so I wouldn't want that. The Emperor, I forgot and the Tower should be something like Strength, but less reliance on physical attacks and have a few abilities that inflict status ailments on their enemies, or having multiple magic attacks.

Maybe would you want Fortune? Naoto from P4 had physical attacks such as death bond and blight, but also had skills like megido, mind charge and light and dark skills.

Alright. I guess I'll have that one. Hopefully, I can remember those sick physical attacks I had on Messiah. Which was it? Tempest blade? I can't remember, but I'll look up on it on the wiki some time later. Now I'll just wait until someone finishes their character and sends it in.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 am

The Fool is finished! Let me know if you have any issues with it, of course. Also, I know the Fool is generally a little different from other characters in that they can swap Personas. Will that be allowed here?

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 am

Goddamn, Kanade. Those feels are coming back to me.

EDIT
I decided to edit my post because it seemed stupid and irresponsible.
Last edited by code6435 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:57 am

Uh, oops? My bad, I guess. Didn't mean to drown you in feels there, friend. :)

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!