Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Though I walk through the valley...

Species Info

a part of “Though I walk through the valley...”, a fictional universe by Mosswine Leader.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. They who protect us also protect me. I will fear not the Emperor, nor his workers of inequitude, for I know mine hand is just in its cause. Lords guide me in my righteous work..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Though I walk through the valley...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Species Info

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mosswine Leader on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Empire:[placeholder till I get more creative.] Basically Human 7.0. Better than humans in every way, but look the same.

Humans: Beings hailing from the Sol system, Humans are the jack of all trades. Not particularly excellent, not particularly bad, they fit in pretty much wherever they need to go. Their government long ago collapsed, and now exists only in the form of their military, the CSNF (Conglomerate Stellar Naval Force).

Gruunsh: Tall, well muscled aliens. One of the newer acquisitions of the Empire. The shortest recorded member of their species came in at 6'9", and that individual still weighed around 320 pounds (as measured by Humans). Their skin is uniformly ice white in color. The entire species is dual gender, to ensure maximum probability of reproducing. Most don't mind being referred to by either gender designation, though some insist one one or the other.

All of their joints are double jointed, and they have gelatinous bones, bestowing upon them incredible flexibility. Their hands possess two thumbs, one on either side, and three fingers, with the center finger being the longest. Much in the same way, but on a larger scale, are their feet. Their legs have two knee joints, and they stand on the pads of their feet.

Altherians: Red skinned, horned, and angry. Serving as the Empire's shock troops, these aliens have come to symbolize Empirical strength, though not without good reason. Their natural tendencies to build muscle is compounded by a chemical compound they produce when angered, similar to adrenaline, but an order of magnitude more powerful. These beings range from 6'-7' tall, though they don't typically weigh more than 250 pounds.

Altherians possess three eyes, two positioned like a Humans, and one in the center of their forehead. Their horns can take many different forms, though each Altherian usually shapes them in a way that is pleasing to themselves. The horns don't start growing until late adolescence, meaning an Altherian isn't considered an adult until their horns are fully grown and an ebony color.

Furulb: A race of gelatinous beings, they come in a dazzling range of color. Most weigh around 400 pounds, though they can slough off mass and store it for later, or expand by consuming matter. They are unique among the species in the Empire as being shape-shifters. However, their natural and most comfortable form is simply a large blob. Due to their composition, Furulb(that is the singular and plural pronunciation) may alter their color, shape, texture, consistency, down to a very good likeness of anything they have experienced.

Furulb don't have eyes naturally, but can detect changes in air pressure, electromagnetic radiation, and sound waves. They are also mute, thus they must communicate with gestures and written medium. Don't mistake them for dull, however. Furulb are incredibly, insanely intelligent. Their bodies consist mostly of electrochemical jelly, allowing them to store vast amounts of information. One cubic centimeter of Furulb jelly has the storage capacity of 80 petabytes of data. Many Furulb make a living as novelty memory banks for the fabulously wealthy. Well, that and other...novelty careers.

Furulb are asexual and immortal. Predation and complete incineration are the only things that can destroy one, though since they can leave pieces of themselves around as backups, you can't really guarantee that you've killed one. That being said, they are pacifists, so very few people have ever been killed by one, and even then it was always a freak accident.

[more later.]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mosswine Leader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!