Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Making of Legends

Reservations

a part of “The Making of Legends”, a fictional universe by LostRiver.

An ancient prophecy told of a great Darkness that would be woken. Now that prophecy is coming true, and the only thing that can stop the impending Darkness is a group of six new trainers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Making of Legends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:01 am

Oops I goofed and posted in the wrong thread - reserving one of those male slots!
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 am

I'll reserve any male slot that is open.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm

@Summer in the City: Don't worry about it! The spot is reserved for you, just let me know if you need any more than 24 hours for the CS! ^-^

@Inspiration: I also reserved you a spot! And the same goes for you as Summer: just let me know if you need more than 24 hours.

@Both: Glad to have you two on board! These are the last two characters we need!

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 am

Hello. I was just reading through your RP and all the characters and I really love the setting. If it would be okay, could I reserve a male slot, of course that's only if one is open. If not that's okay too. Anyway thanks in advance.
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 am

I'm pushin' that deadline but I'll be finished by tonight; today was busier than expected. I assume you'll see it in the morning!

Edit: Oops, taking a bit longer than expected - is a 24 hour extension okay?

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:19 am

Might I request a spot? This sounds really awesome. I can play either a male or female character so just let me know which you would prefer I do.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:25 am

@Damioa & laxnchill20: Please, read the "Reservations" section of the rules. If you don't understand them, then you can post in the GD section of the OOC or you can message me. I'll put you guys on the waiting list for "Any Male Character" (as there are no female characters left), but please read the rules and maybe read through the OOC threads first.

I'm sorry if this is a bit blunt, I just kinda feel like I'm starting to sound like a broken record. Anyway, I will message you if either of the male spots opens up.

@Summer in the City: Sure, sure. I'll message you tomorrow if your CS isn't in, just to see how it's going. ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:23 am

I read through your rules, it said to make a request for a reservation in the ooc. I did, the intro page of your RP shows 2 open male and 1 open female spot, so I asked to reserve a spot and not to go on the waiting list. If it had shown all spots taken I would have requested to be added to the list as you stated. I'm sorry if I misunderstood something but I only saw 3 spots taken on the front page and only 3 characters on the characters page so I assumed I was making my request the correct way.

Anyway just shoot me a PM if a spot for me opens up thank you.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:53 am

Woo! Submitted! Looking forward to your feedback!

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:14 pm

awesome. Thanks ^__^

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 pm

@laxnchill20: The front page only says that those characters are open because they are not currently being played by anyone; however, the two male spots that are "open" were reserved by Summer in the City and by Inspiration (the list is on the first page of this "Reservations" thread). The female spot is Renmiri's, who has the spot, but the character is not completely finished yet. Since I put you on the list, you may get a chance at a male spot if either Summer or Inspiration do not get a character in or for some reason drop out (and if the same thing happens to Damioa). I can see where that would be confusing. I tried my best to explain it, but it's a bit difficult to explain. ^^' I'm sorry about the confusion and if I sounded rude yesterday. I was a bit tired from having to deal with the internet repair guys and everything. But, that's no excuse for being rude and I'm very sorry for that. If you're still confused, feel free to message me and I will try my best to clear things up!

@Summer in the City: I haven't been home all day and I won't be home again tomorrow, but I will definitely read over your character and send some feedback your way by tomorrow night. ^-^

And I will be sending a message to Inspiration about their CS as soon as possible.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Boy 2: Luke Cardwell played by Summer in the City has been accepted!

So, Inspiration decided to take their reservation out, so I'm going to move onto Damioa who is next on the reservation list.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 am

Allllrighty, Liana Amber Hale is done. Half of it is basically word vomit and I really should have finished this sooner, but there she is.

I might have gotten a little carried away.

But, hope it's been good for you guys. Gotta scamper off to study for a Physics test, now.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Girl 2: Liana Amber Hale played by Renmiri has been accepted!

P.S. I think I may be the only person in my Junior year class that actually liked Physics ^^'

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Okidoki. I've finished my character Damia Dantz. I hope you like him ^__^

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Boy 1: Damia Dantz played by Damioa has been accepted!

All spots are filled as of now! Yay!

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!