Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Operation Blaxk

Operation Blaxk

a part of “Operation Blaxk”, a fictional universe by Secute.

A highly trained group of assassins must fight to bring down the very corporation that made them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Blaxk”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Operation Blaxk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Se7enAndThre3 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Oh god Alain is going to try to kick Aden's ass if he so much as flirts with An. Alain can be a bit overprotective.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Se7enAndThre3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Haha I can tell! He was jealous just from her pretending to be a dancer. I'm really excited to see these characters grow!
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:06 am

For some reason tagging wasn't working this morning. It's not like it's a big deal, considering I haven't rendezvoused with anyone yet, but just an FYI.

aerineth
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Se7enAndThre3 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Lemme know when I should have Alain deliver the drink. :3

Se7enAndThre3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm going to post later and after my post you can. Right now I have a migraine so I'm going to go take a nap lol!

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Se7enAndThre3 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:33 pm

et me just say one thing: while I was gif hunting I found my absolute most favorite gif of Aden (Andrew Garfield) I just feel obligated to share it.
and I feel like Aden would be doing a cover and Adele would've walked in and just stared at him and he just; "What? You passed up on ALLLLL this."

Se7enAndThre3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Se7enAndThre3 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:00 pm

By the way guys, I'm sorry I can't tag characters in my posts cause via mobile won't let me :(
But Aden got the locations so yay! :D

Se7enAndThre3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 pm

So! My next post is up, so we are going to go ahead with the mission without Amelia. Only because the person playing her hasn't responded. So we will continue with this mission without her. If she doesn't post by this upcoming Tuesday then her character will be dropped. Anyways there is something wrong with the tagging system cause I tagged a character twice. It's weird.

Secute
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:08 pm

THAT GIF!!!! I AM DYING!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Se7enAndThre3 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Hopefully I didn't fast pace that too much. Cx
And yay I'm glad someone enjoyed it as much as I did. XD
By the way guys sorry if I post too much/too fast. Ya see it's summer and I lack a life. :)

Se7enAndThre3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:00 pm

No, I love it. I just wish I could post a little more often. You do you.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Haha don't worry about the pace. I plan on kicking things into high gear soon anyways. A lot is going to happen to the Agents. I'm trying to decide if I want to post again or if I should wait for Norien.

Secute
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Se7enAndThre3 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 am

Yeah Imma wait for Kugorie to post and tell the location to meet at before I do my next post of Aden, that way it's longer than 1-2 paragraphs filled with nothing but thoughts on how he'd like to bend over Adele. Cx

Se7enAndThre3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:47 am

Yes, and please text poor Drew back when you have it because I am running out of travelogue. Right now I'm contemplating whether or not to dedicate an entire post to checking in to a shitty motel and whether it will actually add to the story...

aerineth
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Se7enAndThre3 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm sorry for my weak post, I'll post a really long one next I promise! ^~^

Se7enAndThre3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:29 pm

It's fine! An and Alain are going to have to go off the grid for a moment haha!

Secute
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Hey guys! I am about to leave for vaca and I won't be able to get on until Monday. Feel free to post though. At least Sebastian and Zhuang can get to the warehouse. By then I should be able to post.

Secute
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Hey guys thanks for being so patient with me not posting a super lot I was away at a friends and he has no internet at his place :3 kinda sucked lol as well I am just getting back into the whole Roleplay arena again so I do apologize if my posts are all over the place and not that descriptive.

As well... TOTALLY didn't notice that we were talking in here lol!

Edit: Adriana is very good at getting/stealing information and she is stealthy can get into anywhere with a simple hair clip. But she has a bad habit of leaving places on fire. Not to confuse with Drew who uses explosives she just simply plays with fire and well, sets things on fire. Lastly she thinks shes a monkey which helps with her stealthiness and she has this crazy thing where she climbs up walls. :) As well I put it in her character sheet shes good with electronics aka information stealing :)

Edit x2: (OMG I feel sooo bad making this post sooo long) This is @ Supertoastgirl, good twist on the whole leader thing you took my words and turned them against me I very much like that! :)

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:41 pm

@Kugorie, do not forget that your character is supposed to take out the doctor the Agents use. Unless you have already done it and I just can't remember, but if you have yet to do please do.

Secute
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

Ooooo 0.o I didn't see that ah well I can make it so she already killed him to follow along with my character or I can do it as I kill him in the park whatever suits yer fancy :)

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!