Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello! Glad you're interested in my Roleplay; "Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance"

I do NOT take reserves. Do not ask. I will wait if two people want to fight over a role. 24 hours after the second interest. The character I like BEST will be in the roleplay. If you are inactive for more than a WEEK your character WILL be killed off, no mercy. Unless the RP speed has gone down a bit for everyone. No ONE person will hold this storyline up, got it?

If so.... Bad cop mode over and... HAVE FUN! WELCOME! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Tanzy and Bishop submitted back here! -bounces up and down-

I can't waiiiiiit
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Welcome newbies!

by the way Tales, is Tanzy starting off still officially Castiel's maid or what? I'm not sure on this...

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 pm

I am editing Demetri and Anise accordingly.

If you want to change anything about their personalities, do it now. It has been a year since Angelo's death, so a lot has happened. We can all discuss what went on once we have everyone switched over.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:42 pm

Tanzy edited, tell me if it looks ok

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 pm

Haha Love it. Especially the "healthy fear" part.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Haha! Yay! Awesome awesome.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachite on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Ooh, mind if I reserve Maid 4? I should be able to have a WIP submitted tomorrow~
✦ M A L A C H I T E ✦
mal β€” 17 β€” dog person

Malachite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Hello!~

I'd love to reserve Maid 3, if that is alright with you! ^^

Oh, and as for the extra part, I am unable to send PMs currently due to this new account... So to fill that spot in, it's baby blue. :D
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
---β–ΊM I N D Yβ—„---

"The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for."

Mindy
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 am

I've stopped Reserves, but I do allow everyone to compete for the roles. I find people work harder when they earn their spot, rather than have it give to them. Also My rp nearly died due to the reserve feature. This sequel is going to go a lot different.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:27 am

I had some questions about setting for back story purposes. If I'm correct the time period is modern right? Just the area makes it so cellphones and computers are useless via no connection right and no gas stations in the area means cars are rare so carriage are used instead. Sorry if the question seems silly the whole no computers and cellphones, but cars threw me for a loop. Also, I assume we have freedom when it comes to character skeleton? I know sometimes it's given over the ooc, so just wanted to make sure first.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 am

I just added more to Cassie's sheet if anyone else wants to check it out.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:51 am

I had some questions about setting for back story purposes. If I'm correct the time period is modern right? Just the area makes it so cellphones and computers are useless via no connection right and no gas stations in the area means cars are rare so carriage are used instead. Sorry if the question seems silly the whole no computers and cellphones, but cars threw me for a loop. Also, I assume we have freedom when it comes to character skeleton? I know sometimes it's given over the ooc, so just wanted to make sure first.

I kind of made my own time period, seeing as inventions are tricky things.

Cars and Electricity exist... some houses have indoor plumbing, the wealthy can afford the luxury.

As for cellphones, computers, and internet, none of that exists yet...

Everyone's clothes are Victorian era.

The Skele you can take reference of stealth's or Peace's That's the information that we NEED. If you'd like the one I use I can give it to you, but it would take time. I lost my blank copy.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:05 am

Ok I pretty much understand. I'll be fine character skeleton wise thank you for the offer though.

Ahri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:31 am

yay! Interest is being shown! And Castiel is awesome as always,

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:17 am

ImageThank you, stealth.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 am

Oh my gosh! Love the gif!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:45 am

And now, to express how excited I am that we are having a season two for our rp:

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DestructiveGem on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:09 am

Excuse me, but may I please reserve Maid 4? This roleplay looks really interesting! And my favourite color is teal. ^^

You can break my soul,
take my life away,
beat me,
hurt me,
kill me.

But for the love of God
don’t touch them.

DestructiveGem
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 am

@Stealth: I didn't know Castillo was cocaine.. but I'm glad you enjoy it so much! May we have a long, fruitful series!

As for all the reserve requests... Castillo doesn't take reserves. We have...tryouts. I pick the best character for that role. Judging will be in two days.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!