Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Age

The Last Age

a part of “The Last Age”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

Marred lands and corrupt leaders are no longer worth fighting to protect. So at the end of all things, what will you stand for? [1x1]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Last Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:35 am

Phew! Post up. That was way longer than it was supposed to be. Still, there we go!

And our meeting is rigged. I await your reply!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Woo! I did read it yesterday but today we're doing most of my moving so I've been distracted a lot lately! I'll get to posting either tonight or early tomorrow morning!!!
OPEN RP SLOTS: [3 out of 3]
OPEN COLLAB STORY SLOTS: [1 out of 1]

Currently Inspired By:
Still Learning :: Halsey
killing boys :: Halsey
Under Pressure :: Queen & David Bowie
Fast Talk :: Houses
Bang Bang :: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Awesome! Hope you get time tonight. Good luck with all the moving! Hope you like your new place, by the way.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Can't wait for your post!

So how's the apartment looking, then?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Powers out so I can't work on my post right now. I have it half done but now can't do anything until power comes back.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:57 pm

That's okay, I'm patient. Besides, you live in a first-world country - power rarely stays out for too long.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:13 pm

A tent from the festival that happened over the weekend knocked out a power pole. So far its been two hours without power and not sure when it'll be up. We live in a very small town.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Oh, okay. Well, post whenever you get the chance! Until then, light up some candles, lay out some wine and stay classy - standard practice for my family whenever power goes out.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:32 pm

I went back to my old place to hang out with my roommates and do some candlelit Dungeons and Dragons and eat glazed donuts and stuff. Power came on about an hour ago and I just pulled through the winds about 20 minutes ago. Then had to reset clocks and stuff and now I'm comfy on my couch and getting ready to finish typing it up! ^.^! I really am sorry about that. I wanted to have this post done like three hours ago but my laptop only runs about 45 minutes on battery right now! Back to work with me!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Awesome! Candlelit D&D sounds like a great time (dat atmosphere), although I've never had the chance to try the game myself.

Anyway, hope your post gets finished soon! Can't wait to read it.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Finished!! It's not my best work to be honest. I'm sure you'll understand why. I'm heading to bed now!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:01 am

Finished! Mine's not really my best work either, as I've been tired all day. But... it's up! Yay!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

I'm on my way to work right now but I'll reply as soon as I get out, provided we have power. Storms have been going off and on all day. Nuuuu!!!! Btw I'm going to start a sort of OOC journal for Letitia from a young age. just a fun project I thought of earlier.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Alright. I await your post! Let us hope that the weather leaves you alone, hm?

Also, the journal sounds like an awesome idea! I might do something similar for Valentine, give a few glimpses into his mysterious past. Post whatever you have, whenever you have it! ^.^

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:16 pm

I truly am sorry about the short post. I meant to write a lot more but all the pretty things I thought up in my head sort of died when I got home and started cooking supper. Now that everything's unpacked and I don't have so much going on, it'll be better!! I'm going to work on the journal in the morning!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:55 am

It's okay - that's a perfectly fine length for posts. Anything more than a a few lines is generally fine, in my book - I'm hardly overspecific about post length.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Out of curiosity, when are you thinking of posting?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:14 pm

I'm working on it right now. Sorry about that. I messaged you on the issues. The site seems to be fixed right now. so I'll get my post up here ASAP

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Oh, and remember to save your post somewhere else before hitting 'Submit'! You don't want to lose it!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:38 pm

I always write my posts in a separate document just in case. It's been a habit since I was a teenager. Btw. HAVE A POST! ^.^ I'm working on a second character, a bit of an antagonist to Titi.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!