Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Age

Art Thread

a part of “The Last Age”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

Marred lands and corrupt leaders are no longer worth fighting to protect. So at the end of all things, what will you stand for? [1x1]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Art Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 pm

I decided to make this as a place to post inspirations for the RP. Any art which you find (or stories, or anything, really) - stick it here to help inspire, or maybe be used as a source later on!

To start, a few mecha images from a Singaporean concept artist:

Battle between Sentinels in an old city.

From the distant past, a team of orbital Sentinels and their pilots, before the Autonomous Arms were put into orbit.

One of the older Reapers.

Aaaaaand a landscape shot that gives you a good idea of what the world looks like outside Aegis:

Have fun! Feel free to post anything you feel to be of use!

- Zero

P.S. Oh, and before I go, one of the songs that had a spectacular influence over the creation of this RP:

Everything Ends Here

EDIT: More mecha images ahoy! Feel free to use any of these for inspiration for anything. I'll probably be posting in here with some regularity, by the way - love some mecha art!

Assorted Images

Open warfare in a ruined city:

The battlefields of Earth:

Aegis Special Forces division:

Tracers standing guard:

Reaper pilot armour; Reaper pilots are generally heavily-armoured in the cockpits, both to help insulate them to the intense heat their crafts create and to increase survivability, as skilled replacements are hard to procure.

Sentinel concepts:

Reaper Concepts

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Art Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:05 am

Very nice! I'm chilling out to that song right now and building a bit of a playlist for my post. I should have a post up sometime tonight. I got a couple of hours of down time right now from moving WHOOO!!! I have almost everything in my apartment.
OPEN RP SLOTS: [3 out of 3]
OPEN COLLAB STORY SLOTS: [1 out of 1]

Currently Inspired By:
Still Learning :: Halsey
killing boys :: Halsey
Under Pressure :: Queen & David Bowie
Fast Talk :: Houses
Bang Bang :: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Art Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Just realised that half the damn images were cut off :/

I might resize them sometime, but in the interim, here's a link to the Photobucket album where I keep them all!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!