Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call

Goodies || AoA: SC

a part of “Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call”, a fictional universe by Gray.

The Pestilence strikes with deadly fangs, let's waltz right into its business.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Goodies || AoA: SC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:50 am

Some of you may have gathered that Gray and I have been playing Final Fantasy online. Some of you might even be trying to play with us! WELL, you'll never guess what we have in store for you!! That's right------

DUN DUN DUN DDDDDUUUUUNNNN

Things like that! Click the link, you fool!

If you wanna share your thoughts, you should totally do it in the main OOC so people wonder what the hell you're talking about and then you can show them that I bullshitted around for like three hours making our dorks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:37 am

Theme Songs

Illerenā€”
Coasting (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
Spike in the Rail by Darren Korb

Vashaā€”
Dormant (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
Mother, I'm Here (Zulf's Theme) by Darren Korb

Gretchenā€”
Forecast (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
Signals by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett

Boā€”
Old Friends (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
The Spine (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
We All Become (Instrumental) by Darren Korb

Adrielā€”
Traces (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
_n C_rcl_s by Darren Korb

Ezraā€”
Sandbox (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
In Case of Trouble by Darren Korb
Setting Sail, Coming Home by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett

Auraā€”
Stained Glass (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
Tangent (Hummed)
Build a Wall (Zia's Theme) by Darren Korb

Laetyaā€”
Impossible (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
The Spine by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett

Belriozā€”
Heightmap (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
Bynn the Breaker by Darren Korb
A Proper Story by Darren Korb

Gullyā€”
Blank Canvas (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
Paper Boats by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett

Ayaā€”
Water Wall (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
We All Become by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett

Kirā€”
Apex Beat (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett
The Pale Watchers by Darren Korb

Taneā€”
Gateless by Darren Korb
Vanishing Point (Hummed) by Darren Korb

Kiskeā€”
Twisted Streets by Darren Korb
Interlace (Hummed) by Darren Korb, Ashley Barlett

Because I've been on a Transistor kick and why not. Beautiful humming is beautiful humming.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:59 am

So I have a question for all ya'll!

What do you get...when you mix a modded game, a half decent video capture software, and enough liquor to declare yourself legally dead?

You get this

This...is what happens when I get bored...and drunk...and then more drunk...

Personally, I'm just proud that I managed to make Illeren look somewhat like himself.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes that is our Arayel in there...with the demon hunter armor...cause modifying NPC's is hard as shit.

Now...excuse me...I still have much alcohol to ingest before the tiny men in hula skirts stop yelling at me.

Q OUT!

PS: To those of you waiting or hoping for another Xcom update...I have bad news. I got wrecked...I got wrecked fucking hard and everything raged and blew up and...well...the world died. I blame McDonalds.

I might start up a new one, maybe...or I might do more of the aforementioned videos cause why the fuck not.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Butts.
Sketches, I mean. Ugh, I need to practice.

Guess those characters!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!