Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Name of Evil Eye

In The Name of Evil Eye

a part of “In The Name of Evil Eye”, a fictional universe by ArabiaKnight.

A long time ago, humans with magical abilities were released from the human world and brought into the Land of Evil Eye. But now, a great threat has arisen and four Minor Arcana are sent to dispel it in the human world. What will become of their attempts?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Name of Evil Eye”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In The Name of Evil Eye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artorias on Wed May 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi guys! If you're interested I'm happy to take on the character of the player that has left the game, or alternatively I'm also happy to create a new character within 48 hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artorias
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed May 04, 2016 5:13 pm

^^ I'd be okay with this, I'd vote for a new chara so that way we have a fresh perspective and a good new start either the fourth member. That's just my two cents but I'd like our quartet to be complete. I'm sure I'm not the only one anxious to get to the new world.
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu May 05, 2016 9:24 am

Despite my reluctance to back track, I find it best that Artorias does get a chance. I'll put a post up from Mona's view and have her return to her family. From there, Artorias, please have the King somehow contact your character and bring them to the Evil Eye. Due to this arrangement, I will have to wait until the next post to reply.

Otherwise, welcome to the RP.

Also, be sure to read the rules and anything required of the rules can be put in parentheses under your post please. Thank you.
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Fri May 06, 2016 8:51 pm

So a quick question--should we wait for the new character? Since I don't necessarily mind posting a reaction but there isn't a lot to go off of in the singular post since you know, it's just her backing out and leaving.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat May 07, 2016 11:37 am

Yes, we will be waiting for the next person to post. Once everyone accepts, the Fool will move on to the next part of the story.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artorias on Mon May 09, 2016 8:01 am

Character posted up! I hope it's acceptable.

Artorias
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon May 09, 2016 8:45 am

I checked out the character and I can't accept it without you going over the rules one more time. The character is golden, it's just a matter of the rules.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artorias on Mon May 09, 2016 9:06 am

I've updated the character sheet!

Artorias
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon May 09, 2016 10:02 am

Character approved. Welcome to the rp!

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artorias on Mon May 09, 2016 10:27 am

Thanks very much!

Artorias
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu May 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi all! Just giving a roll call that you're still all interested in the rp since we haven't posted for a while.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Fri May 13, 2016 11:44 am

I'm still around and would be willing to try to make this work. Hitches don't really concern me, they happen in RP's from time to time.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yoshimirobotbattle on Fri May 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Still interested, especially now we have a new character who's posted up. I can have a post up by Sunday.

yoshimirobotbattle
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri May 13, 2016 6:57 pm

All right! Thank you so much for still remaining active despite the many ruts we've hit along the way. Welcome again to Artorias and thank you for posting. I'll get something up soon as well.

In regards to the rp itself, each character will have one post to respond to both Mona's disappearance and Petyr's arrival. After each character has posted, the plot will continue to bring the representatives to the Human Realm.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun May 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Hey, so I had some friends drop by this weekend to celebrate their graduation so I'm a bit tuckered out but should be able to post some time tomorrow : )

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 am

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know I put up a new description on the "place" describing the Fool's room. There will be a few posts there before I make a new place, specifically for the Human World. Thank you again for coming so far in this rp! I really do appreciate it.

EDIT: I also included the description in Servius's response.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:02 am

Hi everyone!
Unfortunately, the next post may be a bit of an info dump and it'll come later this weekend than I would like. Thank you all again for posting on time. If you have any questions on what will come next in the rp, feel free to ask.

ArabiaKnight

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 am

Another update, sorry! As predicted, the next post was and info dump with three straight paragraphs of dialogue. Again, I apologize and to speed up the process, feel free to post any questions here and I can provide the answer the Fool would offer. Thank you all again with bearing with me!

ArabiaKnight

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:34 pm

I want to apologize for the wait, guys. Life has been really busy i.e. I'm leaving for a big vacation in 2 weeks to go to Europe. I've had less time than I thought and I feel guilty for keeping you all waiting. I am going to try to type something now, it will be short mind but better a post than nothing at all.

As for the future, I might need to keep my posts shorter until my life cools down. This trio is a lot of energy but I don't want to drop something I know I can make time for after the vacation. I'm sorry again everyone : (

If my life gets too hectic, I will understand and bow out so not to hold you up like I have.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!