Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Name of Evil Eye

In The Name of Evil Eye

a part of “In The Name of Evil Eye”, a fictional universe by ArabiaKnight.

A long time ago, humans with magical abilities were released from the human world and brought into the Land of Evil Eye. But now, a great threat has arisen and four Minor Arcana are sent to dispel it in the human world. What will become of their attempts?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Name of Evil Eye”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In The Name of Evil Eye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "In The Name of Evil Eye"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: In The Name of Evil Eye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Reservations will be opened after all materials are submitted...Aka soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 am

Reservations are officially open! Please reserve here or PM me.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:01 am

Again, reservations are still open! We're looking for two more long term members to complete our quartet!

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yoshimirobotbattle on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:00 am

I would be interested in Cups, can I submit a CS tonight?

yoshimirobotbattle
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:04 am

Of course! Cups is reserved for you.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello! It's been a while since I got into RPG--but I came back and saw this lovely piece of work. I'd love to complete the quartet here with swords if you'll have me. I'll just need the weekend to whip something together, if that's alright~
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Thanks for the message, Igari! You have seven days to complete your application for the Representative for Swords.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:26 am

RP WILL BE STARTING SOON

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Hey everyone!

This is just a notice that we are open to posting. The prompt is in the place description and will usually be located there throughout the course of our rp. I suggest you subscribe to this thread to not miss out on updates. Thanks!

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:02 pm

I DIDN'T REALIZE THE DATE AND THE POST CORRESPONDED OH WELL
APRIL FOOL'S EVERYONE
(IN A GOOD WAY)

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello all,

Recently, I have been informed that OtakuD has decided to drop from the rp. If you have anyone you would like to take up the spot of Coin, I will gladly help them transition into what we currently have. If not, I'll control Mona, the Nine of Coin, as an NPC. Posting schedule is the same as usual.

ArabiaKnight

Edit: If you have someone interested, please have them contact me before the end of the week. Thank you.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:46 am

Jumped on it, whether or not he is still interested will be determined if he contacts you today but I'm like 85% sure he is still on board with the RP. Thanks for the heads up!

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yoshimirobotbattle on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:59 pm

I'll ask around some friends, I hope we can pick up steam again!

yoshimirobotbattle
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arête on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:42 pm

I'd love to take over the role :)) Is there a way for me to adopt Mona's character?
"The truth hurts, but so do lies."

Arête
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:04 am

Sorry for being out for so long! Yes, Arete, you can take up Mona. I haven't had anyone else step up yet but its first come first serve. I'll call it "reserved" for now until you've done your first post. Please read the rules and anything requested from it should be put at the end of the post. Thank you.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Everyone, please remember to post this weekend.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun May 01, 2016 10:49 pm

I am aware that some of us have not been able to post this week due to some inactivity. I understand that school is occurring but the lack of communication is hurting the rp. If you are unable to post on the rp, please post directly on here instead of PMing me privately.

Arete, you have not posted despite having been offered two weeks. If you do not post sometime before next Wednesday PST, I will be forced to take Mona as an NPC permanently.

Yoshimirobotbattle, you have not posted for two weeks. I have PMed you. If you are currently unavailable, I asks that you post here and allow us to use Freya as an NPC until you can return.

Igari, thank you for being on time with the rp responses. That is much appreciated.

I have not been on time with my rp responses either but I will make the effort to fulfill my responses on Thursdays from now on so as to allow all of you enough time to reply. As a GM, I apologize for my irresponsibility. Please remain faithful in this rp.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon May 02, 2016 1:05 am

You don't need to feel bad, Arabia. You haven't done anything wrong in the sense that you've always been sure to post up on our RP. I'm sorry if I appeared a bit more distant since honestly I don't post in forums unless there is an issue. But I'm still here and won't be going anywhere so hopefully it all works out.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yoshimirobotbattle on Mon May 02, 2016 4:47 pm

I'm sorry everyone, I've been ill recently so should have a post up by tomorrow night.

yoshimirobotbattle
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!