Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Name of Evil Eye

Headcanons of Muses

a part of “In The Name of Evil Eye”, a fictional universe by ArabiaKnight.

A long time ago, humans with magical abilities were released from the human world and brought into the Land of Evil Eye. But now, a great threat has arisen and four Minor Arcana are sent to dispel it in the human world. What will become of their attempts?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Name of Evil Eye”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Headcanons of Muses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:34 am

While waiting for posts, here's a Headcanon Thread. Here, you may write on your character's past experiences- with past Card Holders, vague memories, traumatizing experiences, you choose. Let your creative juices flow and become familiar with your muse until you can imagine them sitting across from you and telling you the tale themself over a beverage or two. Posting is not required.

Enjoy!

Rules of Use
*Less Than 500 Words Per Post*
*You May Create Multiple Parts Of A Single Story*
*It Must Be in the Point of View of Your Characters*
*If You Want Your Character To Have A Connection With Someone From the Other Kingdom, This Connection Must Be Indirect*
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Headcanons of Muses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Kingdom of Wands: Sable

Servius Lane ~ 2 Days Before

His door was locked.

Dark and stuffy, he did nothing to fix the environment that brought his body such turmoil. Lungs struggled for breath. Eyes struggled for sight. Ears struggled for noises other than that of his rapidly pounding heart that roared against his near deaf eardrums from the silence. His eyes closed- then again, were they really open? Unlikely. His lips pressed together, dry and cracking against the arid air filling the confined room, refusing to call out. He had to remain inside. He had no other control than to remain in this room, rooted to the ground and away from the people outside his walls.

His Discord was running wild.

Servius tried to grasp onto the last moment he saw, touched, noticed, or spoke with her. He wondered about what he did wrong and what he could have and should have done right…

The top Physicians, MagE teachers, hell, even Card Holders said it. It was all in his head. He had to get a grip on himself.

”Lane, you shouldn’t cling so much!” She laughed. “I’m not leaving anytime soon.”

She did leave. Every time a blossom emerged from her crown and disappeared into a concoction to heal, she approached death a moment faster. She walked towards death. She did not fear it. Did not mourn it.

”The dead stay dead, Lane. We have to keep moving.”

Everyone in this accursed kingdom carried that attitude. Too concentrated on working to care. Too passionate to take a step back. Even her… Possibly even him.

With uneven breath, he opened his eyes, demanding his Discord to fall under his command once more. There was reluctance. Then there was submission. He sighed as he felt the magic seep back into him before standing, rolling his shoulder. His eyes stared darkly at the door, Danger Sensor going on haywire. He hmphed, knowing well off this time it was definitely from him and any being approaching the door when he did. With stoic steps, he approached the door and threw it open, light blinding him from days in darkness. A hiss escaped him, Discord slipping ever so slightly. Dark eyes met dark eyes in the hall.

After the fight had finished, Servius squatted and examined the messenger who was currently kissing the floor. “Don’t pick fights with me. What the fuck do you want?” His voice carried a soreness to it- the raspiness of misuse and silence. The messenger muttered some profanity at him before reaching into his jacket tiredly and tossing out a letter. He took it, staring at the elaborate design of the seal alone. “So. The King sent for me.” ‘Of course. I’ve been doing nothing but mourning these last few days anyway.’ “If you get there before me, tell her I’m on my way.” Servius turned on his heel, making his way to the unknown without a word.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!