Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Spirit Detectives

The Spirit Detectives

a part of “The Spirit Detectives”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

A group of ghost hunters left overnight in a haunted farmhouse. What could possibly go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Spirit Detectives”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Spirit Detectives

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:59 am

Oh right, I had forgotten about that. Right, will do. If nothing else we can mention him being around in our posts or something.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:04 am

Leon could get kidnapped...? Ghostnapped? Whatever, you get what I mean. That way, there's an excuse for him not posting and it jumpstarts the mayhem. Or we can skip over the post. No difference to me.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:27 am

maybe I'll make a post about how he goes off to search the forbidden rooms alone ;)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:56 pm

He could wander off into the basement alone and the demon takes him to, like, a pocket dimension and feeds off Leon's energy until we can free him.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:23 pm

CASSIE will ride off into battle to save LEON.

Also, I was thinking Cassie's psychic ability would be something along the lines of Astral projection, so that might be useful in the event he is taken!

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:22 pm

It's been 5 days. When are we going to go ahead?

WilPen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:34 am

I'll make a post sometime here in the next couple of hours. Sorry, I didn't realize it had been so long. I'm bad with usernames but it looks like whoever was playing Tom may have dropped out without saying anything, was trying to wait for them. If they come back, great, but yeah, I think we need to move along.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarroneGuise on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Dang, man. Tom v. Dawa would have been awesome!

MarroneGuise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:27 pm

tom didn't drop out www i talk to her every day since we're buddies & i think she was busy

ALSO I'M BACK. sorry i didn't get to make the post, i totally misjudged the time i'd had but i had a lot of fun, & now i'm ready to get back in the saddle

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 pm

nah i'm still here, sorry for taking forever agh ;__; i have been kind of busy with some things for the past couple days and i haven't checked my account for a while here. sorry for being so absent again! i'll reply asap now that i'm back as well ah

sixlilies
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Glad to hear you had fun cyber, and that's alright sixlillies, I understand, just hadn't heard anything from you in a while. I don't think we moved on too much anyway during the time you were gone.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarroneGuise on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:04 pm

YES! Glad to see Tom is still in action! He and Dawa gotta be friends

MarroneGuise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:20 pm

TRUE hahaha. i'm excited to see what kind of interactions they have next!

sixlilies
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:40 pm

i should probably get to replying. i'll try my best, though i just got hit with the WORST cramps in the history of cramps

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:44 pm

leon got separated & i reckon tom will lose it pretty soon...

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:59 pm

OH NO! As someone with severe cramps, I hope they let up soon!

WilPen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:35 am

sorry Internet not working typing from my phone should be able to post late tonight but you can move along if you want

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Alright, my computer's doing great, and I finished my post! I apologize for the hold-up. Looks like Briella's showing a few symptoms...

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 pm

No worries, glad you're computer's working again. I'll check out the post and then make one of my own here soon.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:22 pm

sixlilies i think will be on & off for 11 days :( she's on a trip! but she'll be checking in here & there

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!