Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slayer's apprentice

Slayer's apprentice

a part of “Slayer's apprentice”, a fictional universe by J.E.D.H..

A monster slayer sends her apprentice to infiltrate a school meant solely for monsters, but his time there shows him that not all monsters are malevolant. In fact, some are even so human in there emotions that he finds love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slayer's apprentice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Slayer's apprentice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Slayer's apprentice"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The Violent road, the path of Harmony from the sword, it is a last resort; this is true.
It is the Path we take when Inequity will not yield.
It is the Path we walk when all other paths lead to ruin and unjust end.
It is the Path we dare when good is beset by evil from all sides.
When you cause, your power, your fury... When it helps the Weak, the pathetic, the helpless...
When it is righteous, the Way of the Sword is beautiful.
-Sensei Jack

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Slayer's apprentice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

I just wanted to check, but is the female yokai currently taken?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:55 am

Nope. Not yet.

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Well, I think this sounds like an interesting rp idea. I'd be willing to make a character if you're still looking.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:25 pm

I am still looking, but be fair warned, i don't have internet so i am doing everything through my phone. That makes things difficult for me, and slows me down a lot. I haven't even made my character yet, which is abnormal for me.

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:19 am

Well, I'd be willing to give it a shot if you'd like to rp with me. And no worries about that, I myself am busy with work and such. I'll try to think up a character and see if she would fit with your idea.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Yes, Sorry it took so long to reply, had some issues in my life for a while and after they were over I forgot about this. but I am ready now if you are still interested.

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:04 am

I am. Did you have a preference for what type of character I make? I was thinking maybe a selkie, naga/nagini, or half demon/demon.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:36 pm

I want it to be whatever character you want. I loath dictating others' characters, because that defeats the entire purpose of this site.

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:38 pm

I finished my character sheet, if it would be easier for you to look at it while you make your character. not required though. :)

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:33 am

Hmmm, perhaps it might help me decide.

Also, pardon me for not replying sooner. Been having a few hectic weeks at work, so my time has been limited to actually post and get any progress done.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Not a problem. I'm just glad to hear from you. :)

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:47 pm

hehehehe, this is going to be quite interesting. I was about to ask if my character was one Taran would be able to tolerate/ have even a slight chance at liking (since, after all, some personalities clash too much/ traits irk some people) But I guess it's all good. As you can see, I went for a more....eccentric and amusing kind of approach.

Poor poor Taran.... he is bound to have more than a few headaches by the time he is through.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.E.D.H. on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:49 am

Well yeah, the way it will play out (depending on how long we continue this) He will eventually accept that he was wrong, but it will have to come in stages. most likely, once he gets to know your character, he will look at her as a sort of abnormality among Yokai, but gradually accepting more and more Yokai as being at least not malevolent.

J.E.D.H.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:13 am

Oh of course, no love at first sight bullcrap. I like things to progress naturally, and with the normal confusion, headaches, and shenanigans that are bound to happen. And stubborn characters are fun- set in their ways and very unwilling to be wrong or feel stupid.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:43 am

sorry for the wait. Posted!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloodthunder on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:34 am

Would there be any more room available for another character?

Bloodthunder
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!