Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Twilight~: Imprints(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

~Twilight~: Imprints(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:01 am

Here is the OOC twilight-imprints-ooc-and-profiles-t17837.html

Melody walked along the beach, humming lightly to herself. Being the new person in Forks was annoying, but maybe coming to this reservation might help. She walked alittle while, picking up sea shells everytime she saw a pretty one. Soon she had a hand-full of them and sat under one of the trees near the water, looking at the shells closely. They were all different colors and interested her. They didn't have a beach were she had come from.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: ~Twilight~: Imprints(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 am

Quin walked through the trees, stumbling on a few rocks as she went. She had just been running wolf form near the mountains with Leah, who had decided to stay around the Cullen place; Quin had then ran toward the beach, stopping not five miles ago to switch back to human form. She had dressed in a t-shirt and skirt, because that had been the lightest clothes she could carry wolf-form. Of course she hadn't brought shoes, so her feet were scratched up by fallen branches and brambles. A faint ring filled the forest with a little sound, Quin detached her cell-phone which was clipped on her skirt, and held it to her ear. "Hello?" She could hear a bit of static on the other end, then Leah's voice came on. "Update: Jacob just arrived, He was annoyed to see me here and says he'll be staying for a while." Quin smirked, of course he would want to stay by the one he imprinted on, Renesmee. "Thanks for the update Leah." A small click indicated that Leah had hung up, Quin clipped the cell-phone back on to her skirt. Looking around she could see nothing but green, if she hadn't have traveled these woods for years she would have gotten lost.
Quin walked through the trees and emerged into sunlight, although it was still over-cast, cloudy. The sand felt nice to Quin, it soothed her hurt feet. She took in deep breathes of the salty air and then took a few paces towards the water, stopping when she saw a girl with sea-shells. Quin figured the girl must be new to Forks, she skipped over to her. "Hey, you new here?"
(sorry for length)
"For the first nineteen years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called The Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end." -Rose Tyler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 am

Melody was looking closly at a blue shell when she suddenly heard a voice making her jump. She looked up to see a tall girl standing there, "Yeah I'm new." She said quietly with a small smile. "I'm Melody." She stood up and held out a hand for the girl to shake.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Quin smiled at melody and shook her hand. "I'm Quin, nice to meet you."

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Diego walked down the street with a smooth calm, Forks was an "easy" small town with almost no sun, and that, was something to be happy about.
He was looking for this town for a while now, but not because of something special, like the Cullens: Famlily he didn´t knew but have heard of a few times, but because it was a "check-point" he needed to visit...
He crossed the street without looking around, not caring about the vehicles, but even though nothing happened. He got to the pavement and continue to walk at a side of the woods.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Quin." Melody replied with a smile. "So, is it always cloudy or its it just this week?" She asked looking up at the sky. Dark clouds were coming, showing that it was soon to rain.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Quin laughed, apparently Melody wasn't used to the clouds. "Nope, this is typical Forks weather, though we do get our days of sun every once in a while." Quin noticed Melody looking at the sky and she followed her gaze. "Looks like it might rain soon, you might not want to stay out here to get wet."

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am

Diego looked around, there was no human there and he didn´t felt the presence of somehing else close, Forks was, indeed, a pretty calm place. He continue to walk as the clouds got together and a few drops started to fall from the sky.
He accelerated, no one could see him after all, to a beach he divised a little far away. Then returned to normal speed as he saw two human girls at the beach... "No... Werewolf?" He whispered to himself.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Quin frowned when Melody didn't answer her for a while, she was about to say something when her phone rang, she unclipped it and put it to her ear. "Hello?" No static- It meant it wasn't Leah. Quin's father's voice came on. "Quin?"
"Yea dad?"
"Where are you?"
"The beach- dad I'm at the beach."
"Well I want you home, it's raining!"
"But I don't wa-"
"NOW"
"Fine!" Her dad hung up. Quin looked back at Melody. "Sorry for being rude, by taking a call when we were talking, um, I have to go." Quin turned toward the woods and ran off, without waiting for an answer. She ran because unlike the other were-wolves, she lived off the Rez. Not by far, but just enough that she would have to run wolf-form to get there quick enough. Quin began to transform 5 miles in.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Diego waited as the were-wolf left, was it possible that she didn´t felt his presence? He knew that the wolves in this place were very rude to vampires, as almost every place he has being. He passed by the woods where she left.

"Hey..." He waved at the human girl in the beach as he got closer.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:44 am

Melody stood up, about to walk to her car that was parked in the beach parking lot, when she heaard a voice. She turned to see a man with pale skin waving to her, "Um...hello." She said quietly, not so sure about talking to him. It had already started raining and she was getting soaked.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 pm

"Sorry to bother you..." He smiled, as he got a little closer. She seemed unsure, even scared of him. "The girl that just left is a friend of mine, did she said where she was going?" He stood some steps far from her "Don´t worry, I won´t bite I promise..." He laughed.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:33 pm

"No, she didn't." She said lightly, then turned and started heading toward her car.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Quin ran 2 miles off the rez, only having to cross the free-way once, though with the rain hardly anyone was driving so no one saw her. Quin ran into the garage of a medium sized house (two-story, a bit bigger than Bella's old house) she shook her fur off and faced an impatient father, who un-emotionally handed her some new clothes telling her "You're late" before walking through a door to the house's living room. Quin changed into the clothes, there was a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, her favorite lounging outfit. Quin realized that she had forgotten to ask Melody where she lived. Oh well, Quin thought, I'll just have to track her down later. Quin walked into the house, an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry, there was a bit of traffic." Please, Oh Please...
"That's a lie Quindolin, there was no traffic, I checked the reports." ARG he didn't buy my lie!
"GAHH DAD! I told you not to call me that! I was hanging out with my new friend!"
"It's your full name, and I'm sure you can chat with your new friend tomorrow."
"NOT REALLY!" Quin grabbed her mp3 player and stomped upstairs, entering her room and plopping down on her lounge chair that faced the window. She watched to rain pouring outside.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:20 pm

"Hump..." He smiled, she was in fact scared of him, it was weird. But he didn´t cared, Diego stood under the rain as she got into her car. "I´m sorry, thank you for your time..." He smiled, his clothes getting soaked. Then he turned around and walked slowly away, as the rain started to fall with more strenght.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:27 pm

She made her way to her car. She was soaked with rain water now. Just great. She turned on her car and started driviing toward her house.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:10 pm

He saw as the car passed by and ran away from him. "Humans..." He mumbled as she left.

In other times he wouldn´t hesitate about killig her and drink all her blood, or, if he was in the mood to give her birth as a vampire. But the werewolf was intriguing him. He smiled as he ran into the forest trying to follow the wolf track.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Quin picked up her book and began to read, music blasting in her ears and the rain pouring down outside. A sweet aroma drifted from the kitchen, Quin was one of the luckier girls who had a dad that could actually cook, and he was making dinner now.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:23 pm

The rain make it difficult to follow the werewolf´s smell, but Diego continued to jump and run between the trees. It was somehow stupid to follow a wolf in a new and different place, what if she got a family full of them? He smiled to himself, he was not scared after all. In fact he was curious.

He stood on a tree as he saw a house not so far away, he sat on one of the branches and watched from the distance.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Quin turned her music off and waited for her dad..
"QUIN! DINNER!" Quin smiled, putting down her book and walking to the door, as she touched the handle she turned around. Was something in the trees? Quin couldn't tell, she shook her head at the thought and then opened the door. Bounding down the stairs and taking the steps 3 at a time Quin skidded to a halt on the kitchen's linolium floor. "Here!" Quin's dad frowned at her and put a huge plate of food on her placemat. "Eat up, I'm going to go out to Billy's place, on the rez. He and Charlie are having a get-to-gether tonight."
"Aww, do you have to go? I don't want to be stuck eating alone..." Quin shut up as her dad gave her a disaproving glare. "Alright, see you later then." Quin hungrilly shoveled the food into her mouth as her dad put on his jacket and headed outside.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!