Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight, Lets just see where this leads

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight, Lets just see where this leads

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Bella laughed and looked directly at the boys with a charming smile before she kissed Edward's cheek. "More like stutter with embarassment more likely. It's just good that I can't turn red anymore."
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Edward laughed. "And that, is exactly why I love you. However, I miss that lovely red," he said, running his finger along her cheek. "Hey dude. She looked at you!, thought the obnoxious boy. Yeah. Right before she kissed that guy. She's got a boyfriend. Come on. I smiled in amusement. "Incredible what you do to the world. When you're human, no vampire can leave you alone. When you're a vampire, no human can leave you alone! What are we going to do with you?" He smiled and placed his hands on her shoulders.
When you left it was like there was this huge gap to fill, but instead of spreading wide enough to do it I fell right in, and I'm still falling. Like I'm half-asleep, and I can't wake up...

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸
There is a difference between first love and true love. Love doesn't walk away...people do ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Bella grinned. "Well you could always take me prisoner and hide me from the rest of the world....I would'nt mind." she laughed and glanced at the boys again, before turning away and rummaging in her backpack. "Huh...Know I had one in here somewhere....."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Edward laughed, then frowned. "Love, what are you looking for?" He grew impatient as she didn't respond. "Bella. Please. You know I can't read your mind! It is so frustrating!" He waited, growing more and more impatient.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Alice drove up, just parking. She smiled, throwing a pen to Renesmee. "Don't lose it." She said, smirking. She got out of the car, and stretched. "Come on!" She said to Jasper mostly. "They are waiting." She said impatiently.

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 am

Jacob ran through a thorn bush that tore up his skin. He was just inches away from the beach, there was no one Seth could reach him now. "Ahah!" Seth shouted, takling Jacob to the sand. "If we're in wolf form, I would never be able to do this!" He laughed.
"Ah, yeah I get, now get the hell off me!" Jacob shoved the boy. "Don't you have a cat to chase or something? Why do I have to keep playing this stupid game with you?"
"Don't call it stupid!" Seth took a swung at Jacob, but missed. "You were definately enjoying it!"
"If I enjoyed it or not, is for me to know, and for you to ponder until I transform."
"Ah, what ever, Jake." Seth waved his hand in disgust.
"Well, Seth, be prepared for what I'm about to do, many more times." Jacob turned in the direction of his rabbit.
"What's that?" Seth asked.
Jacpb started walking away, but turned his head to say one last thing. "Ditch you."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Bella laughed. "Okay hang on a sec." She closed her eyes and wrapped her hand in Edward's squeezing it slightly as she removed the mental barrier from her mind. "Not looking at anything, you're just being overprotective again." She brought up a picture of her sticking her tongue out in her mind, before putting the barrier around again and laughing, even though she felt a tad achy now. "Happy?" She grinned, flashing her perfect teeth.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Edward laughed. "Nice joke, love." He smiled and bent down to kiss her, on the lips this time. The wind blew her hair into her face, filling his nose with her sweet scent. He pulled away after a few moments, and sighed. When she frowned he responded, "Later..." he whispered, then more loudly, "Alice is coming this way, and then we've got to get to class."

<ooc: What happened to them all being late? Now they're all waiting around. Haha>

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 pm

is it okay to make a custom character?

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Bella nodded a frown on her face. "Alright...but now i'm distracted...give me a second to think.." She took a deep breath and tried to clear her mind, a small smile forming. "This is why you should'nt do that before school...I can barely form a coherent thought now."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 pm

OOC: im ignored.....XD

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:53 am

Ness nodded and smiled, running up to her mother and father.

((u aren't ignored, I don't think the person who started this RP is still here, but I'm sure you can play a custom character))
"For the first nineteen years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called The Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end." -Rose Tyler

DarkSea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:51 am

<OOC: I am also sure you can play a custom character>

Edward laughed. "Love," he said, catching her hair in the breeze, "you needn't be any more smart than you already are." He looked up to see Renesmee coming to hu.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hauri on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:05 pm

{ooc - *mauls carlsisle*}
Carlisle scanned the playground for his son,
Where was he?!
He finaly caught sight of his 'son' and Bella chatting amongst themselves.
"Edward!" he ran across the tarmac and shouted again, "Edward!"

Hauri
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Bella smiled and wrapped Renesmee in a hug. "Hey hun, ready for school?" She smiled wildly, trying extremely hard not to turn around and kiss Edward as he caught her hair. She turned at the sound of Carlise's voice, and smiled, a sign of worry on her face. "Hmm I wonder what he wants.." She turned to Edward. "You better go see what it's about then."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:47 pm

"Okay. Renesemee? Have fun at school." he smiled and gave her a hug. "Bella? I'll be back." He hugged her too, then ran off to meet Carlisle. "Easy pace, Edward." he mumbled to himself. He caught up to Carlisle quickly. "Carlisle? Carlisle, what is it?"

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hauri on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 am

"Edward, its them..." Carlisle looked down.
"Its the coven in the Amazon, they're coming to find you, you and Bella."
He looked up at the sky as if he was looking for a sign of movement.
"Reneseme too."

Hauri
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Edward stared at Carlisle. No! Not now! he thought. "Carlisle, are you sure?" he asked, putting his hands on his fathers shoulders. But when he looked into his eyes he could tell. He groaned. "Oh man. What do they want with us? What have we done wrong now?" he shouted in frustration, then lowered his voice. "Can we confront them? Is that all we have left to do?" He closed his eyes, awaiting Carlisle's answer.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hauri on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:42 am

Carlisle looked down at the floor.
"They want.. sacrifice, they want to kill you Edward." He looked over Edwards shoulder at Bella.
"And Bella, they think Reneseme will make them more powerful. So that they can take over." He lookd up at Edward and spoke again.
"They have already started making newborns."

Hauri
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 am

A feral snarl ripped through Bella's throat as she automatically crouched down into battle stance. "Never!" Her fists shook as she tried to keep herself cool, her hunter side taking over. "They are not going to touch Edward, and espescially not Renesmee!"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!