Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Two Ideas: (The Galaxy Glass) & (Forgotten Fall)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Two Ideas: (The Galaxy Glass) & (Forgotten Fall)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:17 pm

The Galaxy Glass
ImageA Journey Through The Mind.

Take one second to ponder every event that has happened in your life up until this point, and tell me why your here.

Its because your dead. A spirit, trapped between the astral planes of earth and Heaven - or Hell. You have gone through your life in a way that leaves much to be desired, none of your dreams having been reached. It isn't fair. But fear not, because right here and right now you will be given a second chance.

You need only take this glass of water, take a sip, and tell me the point that made your life so bad.

Are you ready?

||Plot||

Eight strangers are given the chance after an untimely death to return to their lives at the point that made them loose sight of who they were and set their lives on a downward spiral. But there are rules to things like this, and one of those is that nobody may know who you are and what you are doing. Friends and Family cannot know who you are either, and once you return to life there is no chance to return to the Astral Plane on which you made the deal.

Forgotten Fall

Don't cry, it'll only hurt a little bit.

We can't let them see the wings.

Stop crying, I promise we will get through this.

They can never know.

We'll be killed if they know.

Come on, stop crying.

||Plot||

Angels are not real, or so you think. Its just a religious symbol that people use to garner more hope for the future. A simple ploy to bring about their own hearts for a few hours sitting in a pew. But when Six best friends stumble upon a man in the forest they find that maybe things aren't as they seem. Angels are very, very real and all Seven of them are fallen ones whom are slowly regaining their memories and realizing that their reason for being - to save a heavenly weapon from its own destruction and regain their heavenly status.

|| The Characters||

girl 1||Jennifer Lawrence||Open

girl 2||Jane Levy||Open

girl 3 ||Soairse Ronan||Open

girl 4||Juno Temple||VeritasProcella

guy 1||Shiloh Fernandez||Open

guy 2||Kyle Gallner||Open

guy 3||Logan Lerman||Open

guy 4||Steven R. Mcqueen||Open

The Same basic character cast will be used for both plotlines. I am only doing one of these two so please choose carefully since the one with the most votes is being made. However the [Logan Lerman/Guy 3] Character will play the part of a heavenly weapon in Forgotten Fall, and [Shiloh Fernandez/Guy 1] Will be the angel that falls and helps the others regain their identity.

I can give more info to anyone who needs it about either plotline.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VeritasProcella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!