Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

UnForgiven (RP)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:11 am

"I know. I was just saying that I dont recall anybody by that particular name."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:31 am

Gluttony smirked, "Than you weren't briefed. We have a new one. A good one. If Lust's done everything fine, than our little guy won't be having his head chopped off right now. But anyways..."
Glancing about again, he sighed, "Oh Wrath. How could you live in this dump?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:57 pm

"Like I have already said. It keeps me from being suspicious because they think I can't find a single weapon in this mess."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:49 pm

"Hmph!"
Gluttony spat on the ground. "Well, it's not what you find, it's what they find..."
Turning in his chair, he sniffed, "You have beer? Or coffee? Something that will keep me awake?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:46 pm

"Name how powerful you want it. I made this stuff and I still remember the Recipe. It's very potent but actually tastes good." Wrath said as he sat in a chair.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:51 pm

Gluttony glared at his comrade, his unseen eyes narrowing to slits, "You know I can handle anything, Wrath. There's nothing my stomach can't handle, unlike yours. You live off beer and cake while the rest of us were stuck in Hell! So just go get me the stuff!"
After a second thought, he added a muttered, "Please."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:16 pm

"Fine, and just so you know, I live off of souls. The foods are mainly a cover in this world." He said as he entered the kitchen. He took some fruits and peppers and tossed some in the blender, he than threw a piece of chocolate and some strwberry ice cream into the blender as well, finally he put in some Braos, a power liquid that usually left the drinker close to death after 2 glasses. He put the cap on the blender and started it up and set it for 10 minutes. "There, It's started." Wrath shouted as he entered the living room. "The drink will be ready in about 10 minutes."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:14 pm

Ooc: Sorry, but that drink sounds disgusting.
~~~~~
IC:

Gluttony slumped against the arm of the chair, sullenly fuming over the reply.
Yeah, yeah... They all lived off souls, one way or another.
Personally, he ate the whole human along with the delectable matter inside, but, lately...
You could say he'd been on a hundred year diet.
Snarling, he straightened, stood, and wandered into the kitchen after his comrade, "Fine. But after we've got to find Lust. He's got the boy."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:35 am

"Damnit, Lust has a kid. I don't care how young this punk is we can't exactly trust Lust with a kid. Remember the last one?"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:21 pm

Gluttony smiled faintly as he nodded. Last time Lust had gotten the 'owner', the boy had found himself getting blasted into oblivion by -what?- seven soldiers.
Lust had gotten away with barely a scratch, complaining how the boy had run out into the open with suicidal thoughts in his mind.
Gluttony knew differently.
"Yeah... we better go get him..."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 am

"Well the concoction is ready." Wrath said as he took up his bastard sword.
"When your finished with that turn the sign on the window to closed and meet me at the bottom of the mountain."
He walked out the door and snowboarded down the snowy mountain on his sword.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:24 pm

OOC: Snowboarding on swords... huh...
~
Gluttony silently stood as the door closed, making sure that Wrath was well gone before stepping into the kitchen. On the counter was the 'concoction' as Wrath had called it, a sickly orangish brown color.
Taking it up, he sniffed at it curiously.
It actually smelled... appetizing, if not disgusting...
Unwrapping his right hand to uncover the circular mouth embedded in his palm, he upended the glass into it, feeling the energy from the food transfer quickly into his blood.
Hmm...
He turned, tossing the glass into the overflowing sink down the counter.
Walking out of the house, he glanced at the open/close sign with interest.
Why did Wrath need that?
Flipping it to closed, he gazed down the snow covered slope, breathing in the cold winter air. He loved nature; anything could be loved after spending time in hell.
A rough smile etching onto his face, he started down the mountain.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Re: UnForgiven (RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:21 am

Wrath slowed his descent several times as he awaited Gluttony to come down beside him. he let a malicious grin come upon his face when Gluttony finally came down and he reached into a pocket. He pulled out a contrller with one button, which he pressed and then tossed the controller. Seconds later a loud explosion came from behind them, followe by several more explosions. Wrath had toasted his cover shop and killed several dozen people in the process. He smiled as they continued down the slopes.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:50 pm

Gluttony jerked around when he heard the loud -BOOM!- behind him, saw a pillar of flame climb up into the air, surrounded by steam from the instantaneously melted snow. So... Wrath had destroyed the shop. Good riddance, that junky apartment of chaos and destruction...
Gluttony sniffed, bent, scooped up some snow in his hands. He rubbed it against his skin, thrilled by the coldness, and then laughed. What a wonderful feeling after years and years of nothing!
Breaking into a fast sprint, he ran for several minutes before reaching Wrath and panting, "That was a spectacular explosion! Have anything else you want to tell me before surprising me with it?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:22 pm

OOC: Is it too late o join?
1234.. Tell me that you love me more...

La Tasha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:55 pm

OOC: Nah... You can join.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Rache wrote:Gluttony jerked around when he heard the loud -BOOM!- behind him, saw a pillar of flame climb up into the air, surrounded by steam from the instantaneously melted snow. So... Wrath had destroyed the shop. Good riddance, that junky apartment of chaos and destruction...
Gluttony sniffed, bent, scooped up some snow in his hands. He rubbed it against his skin, thrilled by the coldness, and then laughed. What a wonderful feeling after years and years of nothing!
Breaking into a fast sprint, he ran for several minutes before reaching Wrath and panting, "That was a spectacular explosion! Have anything else you want to tell me before surprising me with it?"

OOC: Ok. Thanks. I'm making Evy a woman.
Envy walked up to Wrath and Gluttony, inviting herself in without a sound, "What are you two doing?." She stood with her delicate hands on her busty hips. Her long, straight brown hair fell down to her mid back.

La Tasha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:32 pm

Gluttony glanced at this stranger, recognized her, blinked, and then smirked, "Hello, Envy... Where'd you come from?" He glanced at Wrath before looking back to Envy. His smirk turned to an apologetic smile, "So... You've heard about the new one we are to protect? Or are you here for a different reason?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:11 pm

She walked closer, "Nice to see you, too, Gluttony and Wrath." She caught Gluttony's look and a frowned marred her pale face, "I heard. Why else would I be here?"

La Tasha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:31 pm

"You might have missed me through all these years of banishment..." Gluttony muttered softly, scuffing his toe, sliding a finger around the edges of his palm-mouths. "I mean... I was rather lonely in that void. Maybe you just stopped by to say 'hello', which you've already done and..." He paused before smiling apologetically. "I've rather run on, haven't I?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!